[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Come home from workout >Go to mix my creatine >Spill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450499613356.jpg (171 KB, 475x700) Image search: [Google]
1450499613356.jpg
171 KB, 475x700
>Come home from workout
>Go to mix my creatine
>Spill a super tiny bit on the counter
>Girlfriend is in the kitchen cooking chicken
>She looks at the counter
>Her eyes dart to me
>"Do you WANT gainz goblins? Because that's how you get gainz goblins!"
...Do I marry her?

Also what the fuck is the thing in pic related?
>>
t. reddit
>>
>>37841934
get out
>>
i physically cringed
>>
>>37841934
Next time on things that didn't happen...
>>
come back when you've been lifting for more than a month
>>
>>37841934
op daydreamed this up and thought it was hilarious. he fantasized about the thread he was going to make blowing up with replies like "top kek" and "my sides are in orbit." he even imagined some faggot from his favourite site, reddit, would screencap it
>>
*cringes*
>>
File: 1281926460294.jpg (11 KB, 221x319) Image search: [Google]
1281926460294.jpg
11 KB, 221x319
Yes, the moment your gf spouts some EPIC MEME you NEED to marry her asap. She's truyly a wonderful woman with a high sense of humor and literate in internet memes, such women are so rare and you are so lucky to have her, just marry her man, just do it.
>>
Hi, friend! You seem to be lost. There's a TOTALLY epic XD website I think you'd REALY enjoy browsing. It's called 9gag and there are loads of memers just like you who love a good laugh!
>>
>>37841934
jesus christ
>>
>>37841934
awe she sounds sweet OP. You have a gf who shares your interests. happy for you.

i have never seen that device before though.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 446x456
>mfw everyone in this thread is getting trolled by OP
>>
>>37842571
Yet no one is answering his question: what the fuck is that machine?
>>
>>37842590

its a legpress

mystery solved
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.