[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any benefits to snorting pre workout? Any potential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 6Ehjt52.jpg (33 KB, 397x396) Image search: [Google]
6Ehjt52.jpg
33 KB, 397x396
Are there any benefits to snorting pre workout? Any potential bad side effects?

Is it better? I just got a small tub of muscletech fruit punch pre workout from Sams Club for 10 bucks
>>
>>37841881
really faggot, you're going to snort 10 grams?
>>
>>37841915
You didn't answer any of my questions.
>>
File: tony piana.png (161 KB, 528x230) Image search: [Google]
tony piana.png
161 KB, 528x230
>>37841915
WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>37841881
When you snort it, all of the vitimins and protons are absorbed directly into your blood stream by the mucosa membrane in your nose. This saves the energy of having to digest the pre, so really you should only snort it when you're bulking
>>
>>37841881
Do people actually snort ammonia? Tell me about this I know nothign
>>
>>37841948
a line is 100mg, if you actually manage to snort 100 lines worth of pre workout (which you will not) some of it will enter your bloodstream a little faster
>>
>>37841977
There's no ammonia in pre workout.
>>
>>37841881

>beats

kill yourself for having bad taste
>>
>>37842061
>Implying OP is pic related
>>
>>37842061
How will people know I'm cool if I don't wear my Beats while pumping iron?
>>
>>37841989
Don't a lot of people snort pre workout?
>>
>>37842061
>tfw got pair of beats for free by trading in busted old phone for a new phone
>everyone assumes I was stupid enough to buy a pair of beats

:(
>>
File: good-goy.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
good-goy.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
Yes goyim, buy the supplement.

>Good goyim. Let those unnatural chemicals in your body.
>>
>>37843780
I approve this post.
>>
>>37843775
I remember when beats came out and were really popular, everyone wearing them essentially had a "look at me wearing my beats" smug look on their face.
>>
Snorting is a pretty quick way to get it into your system because it's absorbed directly through the nose without having to wait for it to get to the intestines and because it's concentrated instead of diluted.

Inhaling it is waaay faster due to the huge surface area of the lungs compared to the nose. Like with drugs, if you inahel it or inject it intravenously, the effect is pretty much immediate as it goes straight to the heart and enters systemic circulation. You can't shoot up powders, so you need to inhale them instead for maximum gains.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.