[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some foods that would help with constipation? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: constipation.jpg (29 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
constipation.jpg
29 KB, 640x362
What are some foods that would help with constipation?
I haven't shit in about a week, my stomach is hard and bloated, and I haven't eaten in two days out of fear that it will just pack more shit into my intestines.
>>
Enema time. Pour coffee up your backside.
>>
>>37839613
drink coffee, smoke a cigar, drink lots of water, and maybe even drink some olive oil
>>
>>37839741
>tfw smoking a cigar while having a dump
You will never feel more like a king
>>
>>37839741
>drink lots of water
I've been doing that but it feels like it's just sitting in my stomach.
>>
>all these stupid fucking ideas

They're called veggies and and plants. You know, like beans, fruits, broccoli, spinach, kale, etc.

Eat 3-5 servings a day of dark green veggies and you'll be not only healthier and better than before but you'll shit more too.

In the morning I always have oatmeal, flaxseed, banana, protein powder, soy milk or almond milk, blueberries. 40g protein, like 15-20g fiber, plenty of dank carbs and hella vitamins and minerals. Guaranteed shit and good start to the day.
>>
>>37840228
That's not going to work when his intestines are completely blocked and constipated to hell. He needs an immediate solution before rethinking his daily routines.

But yeah OP, after fixing this stuff do as this faggit says.
>>
>>37839613
Get this tea I used for when I was on Vicodin after surgery. I took a huge shit every morning. I was a fucking queen.

Just brew a cup before bed, go to sleep, wake up, and feel that sweet, sweet churn of your guts and then take the biggest shit of your life. Use it when you need it, it's all herbal shit so your body won't get addicted to it.
>>
>>37840276
If you eat some fruit it can immediately push the stuff out of da hole. I always need to shit after I take a bite of apple (when that bite reaches to my stomach.)

Also I some days don't shit and for a week my farts smell. But when I started to eat sweet potatoes everyday my shits are regular and my gf always wants to smell my farts. so get some of that purple sweet potatoes (or yams).
>>
>>37839613
EPSOM SALT BATH
and Epsom salt water mixture.
The magnesium in epsom salt is a muscle relaxation supplement. By bathing in it you will have the muscles in your stomach and legs relax from the outside/in.
By drinking it (make sure to read the proper dosage to add to water and make sure it has no additives beyond magnesium shit will make you sick as fuck) it will work its way in/out and loosen every muscle
Add in a fiber bar for safe measure, shit hard as fuck about an hour later, rest of the magnesium and such is pissed out soon after.
>>
File: 1466619167813.png (296 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1466619167813.png
296 KB, 512x512
>>37840352
Do know what constipation is, right? We're not talking a bit of hard stomach here. The guy haven't eaten in two days because he has a pile of lead in his stomach, figuratively speaking. Potatoes will not help him right now.
>>
Lots of coffee helps and oats.
>>
>>37839613
vegetables, water and stool softner
That should take care of it
Afterwards, start eating more veggies you cuck
>>
you could try doing some barbell squats,along with coffee, nicotine etc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.