[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ready for some giggles? >finally get dream job >rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: ck0001-lg.jpg (19 KB, 844x532) Image search: [Google]
ck0001-lg.jpg
19 KB, 844x532
You guys ready for some giggles?

>finally get dream job
>rich grandma dies, leaves parents huge inheritance
>parents finally die, leave me even bigger inheritance

Here is the beginning of an epic saga in righting the wrongs of the fitness industry.

So, I can never find a shirt that fits my build right, the arm holes are always fat people sized, you guys know the drill.

Anyways, I finally found Caffeine and Kilo's, that company that slaps their fucking brand name on everything and kind of sort of sponsors Jon North.

I ordered some shirts, and fucking loved the fit. Right? So a few weeks back I give them a call to try and work out some sort of wholesale order to carry them at my gym. The guys are total pricks, wouldn't respond to my emails, snarky on the phone until I talked about a $10,000 order.

So you know what I did? I sent their fucking shirts to a chinese manufacturer to replicate them for pennies on the god damn dollar.

So, if anyone likes that shit, you'll be able to find an online store that isn't going to charge you an arm and a leg for the shirts. I'll barely charge above wholesale so my poor fit bro's can afford this shit.

It'll be up in a few weeks once production is done.

I'm also working on some non-faggoty lifting gear as well. I think it's fucking bullshit that these companies are charging people 1000% mark up on lifting gear.

I'm also considering figuring out a way to make a high quality, tasty whey protein mix, that will also be relatively cheap.
>>
>>37839081
Obviously I wont be infringing on any patents etc, etc, etc.

If you guys have any other ideas for shit I should get made, let me know. I hear dragon dildos are all the rage right now.
>>
G-d bless, fellow gentile!
>>
Rip to your parents dude u a /biz/ boi now
>>
>>37839116
Haha, I've always done business.

It was funny man, I've been running a gym for awhile (my area only has $150/month crossfit gyms). I basically started out by ordering only shit that I like.

Texas deadlift bar, made platforms, got a good squat rack, texas power bar, etc etc. No machines. I wish I could advertise on here, I'll have to subtly do it later on.

>tfw charge enough for double rent/utilities/insurance
>only allow people to join who aren't retarded

The gym is small but growing, now that I have as much capital as I need, I'm adding new shit

>have a computer and TV set up with folders saved on how to do specific movements, etc.
>camera set up next to squat rack with easy user interface (basically connected to a computer where you can watch your movements and then email them to yourself)

Gyms rip people off, this shit only cost a couple fucking grand. Like, what the fuck? The computer/monitor/camera only cost $300 together.
>>
>>37839205
Also thinking of printing the sticky and handing it to all new members.
>>
>>37839081

HAHAHAHA YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD!

your mother is dead! just like daddy!

rotting beneath the ground like left over dogshit

like you, like the piece of shit she shat out of her cunt before she keeled over and died HAHAHAHA

and now you're lying about inheritance like your favorite GoT character

i bet it's robb stark

because his mummy and daddy are dead! just like yours HAHAHAHA

no time to read your reply, off to my loving others to get the food she made for me last night and wanted to drop off, i'll go pick it up because i love her

and she isn't dead like your cunt mum

WHO IS DEAD HAHAHAHAHA

DON'T FORGET IT CUNT!

[skips down a sunny street giggling internally]
>>
youre a bitch for taking someones product and giving it to the chinese
>>
File: 1418801381514.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1418801381514.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
>>37839081

Where is your location, mate? Sounds like it's going good for you.

>would buy shirts
>>
>>37839081
The hero the fitness world needs
>>
>>37839081
OP I had a similar idea but with t-shirts.

I'd tell it to you but it's too good to give away.

Anyway I definitely think that you should utilize some memes that are in the fitness community.

Maybe even some /fit/ or reddit memes to appeal to a larger demographic.
>>
Cool
>>
>>37839081
Could be interesting, let us know the site
>>
>>37839205
Fuck, what state are you in anon, that sounds like heaven. Tired of seeing idiots preforming gymnastics all over the equipment and then walking into a locker room to see Gandalf blowdrying his balls and unkempt bush.
>>
>>37839205
>have a computer and TV set up with folders saved on how to do specific movements, etc.
>camera set up next to squat rack with easy user interface (basically connected to a computer where you can watch your movements and then email them to yourself)

i like you
>>
>>37839447
fuck off faggot
>>
>>37839081
Looking forward to the clothes op. Please post link when website is up.
>>
>>37839418
>implying that the other guys' shirts weren't made in China too....
>>
>>37839205

You sound like the Elon Musk of the fitness industry.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>37839447
>a trip telling people "just use memes bro XD"
>>
>>37839406

bad day today?
>>
Also interested in shop once it's up, assuming you will post here once available?
>>
Tiny?
>>
File: BLINI POLICE.jpg (58 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
BLINI POLICE.jpg
58 KB, 600x404
>>37839406
We need to have a talk anon.
>>
>>37839406
cringy faggot, kys
>>
>I got a lot of money
>fuck ripping people off I'll start yet another fitness clothing brand selling shirts produced in a chinese factory

Finally a fitness clothing brand that isn't trying to rip me off like the thousand of them that came before it and claimed exactly the same thing. Is your name Steinsberg or something?
>>
Never heard of the brand, but I kniw what mean on ill fitting shirts, and I'd like to give my money to a fitizen who runs a nice gym rather than some faceless corp. Do you have an ebay store i can bookmark or something,
>>
>>37839406
edgy
>>
>>37840138
Uhh, they refused to do a run for me, with me paying literally double their cost, up front.

Sorry, not sorry.
>>
Wow! I didn't expect such great feedback.

Here's the deal guys, I still need to contract with hopefully an American company to get the same fit shirts.

They don't have a trademark on athletic shirts with fitted cuffs.... Haha.

Anyways, once I've got the manufacturer ready, I'll be fielding symbol ideas from different artists.

HOWEVER,

I am not going to leave my regular bro's out, the ones who don't want to wear some faggy graphic t around.

I'll release shirts with the symbol, and also release plain colored shirts.

Yes, they will be the price difference of the graphic. (probs like $1, LOL)

Love you guys!
>>
If you dont ripoff, your going to make a difference (and a lot if success)
Just remember to be humble and keep doing it once "you made it"

Argenfag here, if you whine about the prices there , here we have that price x 3 (and the dólar difference bla bla bla)
>>
>>37839205

Holy shit this is the smartest thing ever
>>
>>37839081
Any chance you can give a name to look into? Idk if I'll see the next thread, but I'd like to get behind the idea.
>>
Seems like it's gonna be a while before this happens. You should start a mailing list and post it here so we can sign up for updates on this.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.