[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating 1100 calories a day at 290lbs. What should I eat to ensure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1466182829108.jpg (34 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
1466182829108.jpg
34 KB, 300x310
Eating 1100 calories a day at 290lbs. What should I eat to ensure I don't lose muscle mass. Also taking phentermine. I was 300lbs 2 weeks ago.

Minimal working out has occured (somewhat physical job)
>>
>>37838874
Any and all advice is appreciated. Im done being a forever alone fat fuck.
>>
>>37838874
5"10 btw maybe 5"11.. I'm 56%muscle.. 36% fat.. according to my physician who is a chill at Arabian guy.
>>
>>37838892
Jesus Christ, just focus on losing weight first, when you're done with that you can start worrying about muscles.
>>
>>37838874
Make time for the gym, even if your job is somewhat physical. Also,
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>37838874
>>37838892

>1100 calories

Don't.
>>
>>37838874
just diet fuck your muscles for right now you probably aint got much to save and you really cant unless you hop on clen or some shit. Just diet and get fit and then rebuild, cardio & reasonable calorie deficit 1100 seems excessive and you'll give up on it
>>
>>37838915
Sometimes I go over but I haven't went over 2k yet. I used to eat like 3-4k a day
>>
>>37838939
bro you'll give up on that shit and possibly rebound, do 500 calorie deficit and eat CLEAN, you'll see results.
>>
>>37838913
why not
>>
Dude are you counting those calories correctly? 1kg of fat tissue is ~8000kcal btw.So unless your body breaks laws of thermodynamics you could not have gained weight man.Maybe you tried to drink a lot of water (not soda dude) so maybe you are holding water?And forget the muscles what rae they good for if you are gonna have a heart attack soon.First get rid of the fat (I lost 50lbs btw few years back) and then start working out.Also hold strick diets the results show up sooner and motivate you better.Also whenever you feel down remember that a shitload of people did it before you anon
>>
>>37838950 iv went over 1100 a couple times but never fucked up that bad.. prob had a day where I ate like 2300.. just shooting for 1100 but if I stay under 2k I'm making good progress.
>>
>>37838998
You need some crazy willpower to remain at 1100 cals daily, if i were you, I'd do 500 calorie deficit and cap out at 50g fat on the daily, that'll be the best way and you'll feel best. Stay away from soda, fast food, and all that garbage. Its up to you though, gl fatty
>>
Id say go up to 1800 at least, unless you're fasting

Make sure to get your protein in. 100 to 150g a day is gonna be necessary to maintain any mass youve gained at work, but youre gonna feel like shit because thatll make most of your calories protein and fat, to the point youll have no energy at work. If you wanna go for that route, check out keto, itll help you maintain energy levels and motivation.

General advice: take it slow when you feel like youre gonna quit. If you feel fatigued of dieting, take a day and eat at maintenance, and dont worry about macros. Doing that once or twice a month will remind you how hard youre working and how much of a fat fuck you used to be. It really is mind blowing going from a diet to seeing the kijd of shit you used to eat

If youre gaining weight, its probably water and glycogen swelling from your body getting used to lifting, dont worry about it, just focus on your waistline
>>
>>37839098

Appreciate the advice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.