[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any canadians ever buy from supplement king? a store opened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Image 1049 1049.png (159 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
Image 1049 1049.png
159 KB, 475x263
any canadians ever buy from supplement king?
a store opened close to me and i might not have to always buy online
>>
>>37838278
Buy from CanadianProtein

Really cheap and good supplements desu, $80 CAD for a 5kg bag of protein concentrate, they got caffeine, vitamins, creatine, all sorts of stuff you'd need to.

Arrives literally within 3 days, good prices on everything
>>
>>37838292
>possible canada post strike

im trying to avoid buying anything online for a while
>>
>>37838302
Hmm true, shouldn't be long though if it's a strike.

Either way when you get a chance check it out, shit is good as fuck
>>
>>37838342
is that shit spiked? it is it legit protein
>>
>>37838376
>is that shit spiked?

I don't know, I don't think so. If it is then i'm taking spiked shit. But i will confirm that the cookies and cream flavor tastes amazing
>>
>>37838302
You'll probably be ok. I talk to couriers every day and some of them are being absolutely run ragged because of it. Companies are just using UPS/Puro/Whatever instead of Canada Post. At worst it takes a day or two longer to get there.
>>
>>37838440
>purolator
they always fuck me
every fucking time i have ever used them and its far as fuck for me to pick up shit from them

UPS is almost JUST as retarded

ive never actually been in a supplement store before i imagine the clerk is gonna be some big dude and hes gonna give me shit

fuck my anxiety
>>
>tfw now i'm worried my protons are spiked

thanks a lot buddy
>>
>>37838502
they probably are
>>
>>37838748
Why would they be? Tons of companies spike them anyway, even when you're paying 3x as much

I don't really see why they would, given they're entirely online they can save a lot of money that way and pass it on to the customer
>>
when i lived outside of montreal, i bough from popeyes. I felt it was really expensive but i was fairly new to lifting and supplements at the time so idk
>>
File: pepe confused.png (10 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
pepe confused.png
10 KB, 284x178
>>37838278
Never been and its in my city. I will investigate.
>>
>>37838278
Depends on what you are buying. One opened up from me not to long ago and I was able to snag quite a bit of bcaa's for a cheap price. Other than that just go to popeyes if it close, they usually have the best deals imo.
>>
>>37839584
i will wait
>>
>have to wait till 10 for fallout 3 then nothing else thill friday evening

residentsleeper
>>
where do canadians buy their protein? my protein? what's the cheapest/best place?
>>
>>37842476
ive been using svncanada lately

i used suppplements canada (popeyes) before
>>
Where's the cheapest place to get Creatine? Popeyes again?
>>
>>37843328
walmart probably

i think creatine mono is the same whatever the brand
>>
>>37842476
I go to Costco
>>
File: 1a6548e.png (112 KB, 646x223) Image search: [Google]
1a6548e.png
112 KB, 646x223
>>37842476
>where do canadians buy their protein? my protein? what's the cheapest/best place?

Canadianprotein is great
>>
>>37843481
kaizen?
>>
>>37843511
yup
>>
>>37843481
>>37843511
Tastes like fucking ass

Just get cookies and cream or chocolate peanut butter from canadianprotein, why are you cucking yourself?

They also have 454grams of creatine mono for $15 which isn't bad
>>
>>37843534
>>37843511
i think the scoops of kaizen are like 40g or some thing and you get 25g of protein

a tub will run out so quickly

>when people are afraid to buy the more expensive protein that will last twice as long
>>
>>37838278
I usually just use popeyes, seems to offer the best deals and they just constantly have incentives on almost everything
>>
>>37838456
>I imagine the clerk is gonna be some big dude
It's gonna be healthy/fit ppl most likely
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.