[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do fuck do you swallow these without choking like a motherfucker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4tgg.jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
4tgg.jpg
13 KB, 300x225
How do fuck do you swallow these without choking like a motherfucker? I feel like a tiny alien is living in my throat right now and it's planning on tearing me from the inside.
>>
Take them with milk, you fuckhead.
>>
Do you see the tiny line in middle of them? That's for smaller people like you to cut them in half and swallow each separately.
>>
grill or turbomanlet?
>>
>>37837817
didnt realize people had problems taking pills lel
>>
>>37837817
Take a mouthful of water in first and then pop the pill with the water in your mouth so it feels more natural to swallow the water and not the pill.
>>
>>37837817
You are supposed to stick them in your anus rectum you idiot. Those are suppositories!
>>
Put them as far back in your mouth as possible (on your tongue)

Then take a drink of water, and don't even think about the pill, just take a drink and swallow it.
>>
>>37839464
Used to throw them up instantly, had to rehab swallowing too since I put my tongue wrong. We're not all born faggots anon.
>>
Is that calcium?
>>
>>37837817
start practicing by swallowing cum, anon then eventually these pills will be a walk in the park :)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.