[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on yoga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
redpill me on yoga
>>
>>37836039
It's good, and healthy for you

BOOM
>>
>redpill
Fuck off fgt

Yoga is goat for mobility and balance
>>
>>37836039
poo in loo's black magic ritual to sacrifice strength and gains
>>
>>37836047
>>37836048
so why doesn't anybody on fit do it
>>
>>37836081
They do. They just don't talk about it. Who has time to talk about yoga when >tfwnogf
>>
>>37836081
>implying they don't

also, the community has decided this is a body building board

deal with it.
>>
File: james-flynn-iq-scores-010.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
james-flynn-iq-scores-010.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
>>37836081
>why doesn't anybody on /fit/ do it?
>>
File: rip.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>37836091
>body building board
>>
>>37836039
yoga and smoothies and glitter and butt stuff
>>
Great for mobility and bodyweight training. I do a yoga routine 2x a week.
>>
>>37836039
flexibility training is fine and good, but you can do better than yoga, unless you're into its spirituality too.
the spiritual goals are at odds with the physical goal of better mobility and flexibility, and will have you waste time and effort on something you don't care about.

you're better off doing gymnastic bodyweight exercises (not just a couple pushups, try working the rings) and stretches instead.
>>
>>37836081
People do. Nobody makes threads about anything other than lifting weights, hating fat people, or >tfw though because they'd be shitposted into oblivion by people on SS who can't do squats with proper form. This board is basically /r9k/ for people who also lift heavy things.
>>
>>37836180

Heavy being relative.
>>
>>37836039
MUH DICK
>>
>>37836172
>flexibility training is fine and good, but you can do better than yoga, unless you're into its spirituality too.
I do yoga and I agree with this. yoga isn't good training, it's something you do because it's calming and relaxing. it's true that over time you'll become more flexible, but there are much more efficient ways to achieve that if you focus on it. for strength and cardio it's rubbish compared to specialized training, but it can improve those as well to a certain degree.

however, for some people, including me, stretching is extremely boring and yoga is fun. while in theory I could get better results by doing a good stretching program I simply don't have the patience for it. it also functions as light cardio.
>>
File: doggo doing yoga super fast.jpg (117 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
doggo doing yoga super fast.jpg
117 KB, 960x720
>>37836039
her right foot seems a hand
not really a surprise, since that's a primate

anyway, back to us
>yoga
it's stretching with some namaste bullshit in the middle so Catherine and her colleagues can find it more chic and appealing

gay as fuck for a man to unironically join a curse

achieve the same streching and mobility results with proper, targeted exercises without all the unnecessary eastern spiritual thing bullshit
keep meditation for yourself and separated
>>
>>37836128
>bodyweight training
>yoga
No.
>>
>>37837707
English not your first language?
>>
It's fucking stretching. You burn slightly more calories than standing still.

It may improve your flexibility, that's it.

It's an excellent way to score dumb grills who want the penor, but they all smell like patchouli.
>>
>>37837845
Nice contribution

Yes there's a typo
curse=course

You've done a good job patrolling the memeboards, congratulations.
>>
>>37838207
It's not the misspellings it's the fucked grammar breh
>>
>>37837575
https://www.instagram.com/yogaracheal/
>>
>>37836039
Just stretch.
>>
>>37836039
Good for flexibility and holding poses does work your muscles.

But there are better/faster ways to a god tier body.
>>
what is good stretching program to do instead of yoga
>>
>>37836039

Next you'll be asking about Jassercize.
>>
/fit/ Redpill me on women.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.