[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today was my first day without a cofee in the morning and i feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg
392 KB, 1600x1200
Today was my first day without a cofee in the morning and i feel like shit.

I cant understand whats going on around me and i want to just fucking lay on the ground and sleep.

What do i do /fit/ overlords
>>
>>37835694
drug withdrawal
you can just wait it out as your adenosine receptors downregulate or you could try slowly reducing your caffeine intake, much like a heroin addict on methadone
>>
>>37835731
This.

Best way to avoid addiction is to take caffeine once a week only when needed.
>>
Sounds strange, I can go from drinking 10 cups a day to 0 without much of a hassle. Sure you are slightly more tired the first day but it's not that harsh. I usually take a break from coffee for a week or so but always ending up going back eventually because I don't see any negative effects using it.
>>
>>37835952
Same here, I drink a coffe in the morning because I enjoy it but when I don't drink it it's completely whatever for me.
>>
>>37835911

I disagree. Since it just takes 24-48 hours for full withdrawal and tolerance reduction caffeine is one of the smarter addictions since it helps you stay awake and be more focused for a rather short price.
>>
Have a Kombucha
>>
File: buen_tipo.png (124 KB, 1251x352) Image search: [Google]
buen_tipo.png
124 KB, 1251x352
>>37835952
>I was like that when I was 17/18
>saying the same things.
>thats how they get you
>prepare to bow to the demon bean overlord against your will.
>>
>>37835694

I quit coffee by switching to Pu Erh Tea

>no other tea did it for me
>its low in caffiene too

>I used to drink coffee non stop
>like IV drip

I have not had a cup in 6 months, and i drink a cup if any of that tea daily
>>
>>37835694
You sound like a fucking crybaby.

Drink less than a cup, gradually decreasing for a week or two until you get to nothing.

Or just deal with a week of headaches

Or just drink fucking coffee

This is not a very big problem
>>
Why would you stop drinking coffee?
Calorie free, it's a great excuse to go out and meet someone and it works wonders at killing time at work.
Not to mention how great the first cup each day feels.
>>
>>37836145
This.

You autists make it seem like cutting out coffee is some sort of massive achievement. Like you can pull a tiger's balls whilst balancing on your little toe.

No, you haven't gone /monk/ or /warrior/ just because you don't chug some brown water once or twice a day.
>>
>>37836159
muh addictions
>>
>>37835694
just pop some caffine pills then u wont need the coffee
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 348x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 348x361
Same shoes, different brand
Tfw addicted to dip, to the point I pretty much dip the entire time I'm at work
I just hope I dodge the cancer man....
>>
food is the worse addiction i tried going full cold turkey once
>>
>>37835952
>>37835957
>because I don't see any negative effects using it.

NO GAINS
O

G
A
I
N
S
>>
>>37836222
fuck no worst addiction is oxygen i literally cant go a minute without it
>>
>>37836232
im sure u can i just did a minute to see if u could
>>
>>37836230
Wait, coffee stops gains? I thought it was the other way around
>>
>>37836206
Me too man, I wish they would just tell me I can't do it at work. I am pretty much at the point where I get anxiety attacks if I am out of dip at the desk.
>>
>>37836685
If your pouring in sugar and creamer, yeah. Otherwise straight black is fine.
>>
>>37836206
check out swedish snus -- General Snus brand in particular. 90-95% less harmful than cigarettes or dip
>>
>>37835731
This. Me and a buncha friends went to a cabin to go skiing for a week, turns out we forgot to buy coffee and hella long to any shop.

Two of my bois ended up throwing up on day three and bitched all fucking week about no coffee. Caffeine is a seriously addictive although not very dangerous drug, even in moderation.
>>
Try nicotine gum
>>
Never started on the coffee meme. I'm 27 and don't drink coffee.

I have tea when I come home. But in the morning, milk with my cereal and water all day.
>>
>>37835694
good luck quitting coffee. shit's harder to quit than meth heroin cigarettes alcohol combined

and you're never going to know if coffee is truly good or bad for you because places like starbucks covertly fund bullshit research
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.