[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be on fit >Scrolling through >CBT >Men posting their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1433019627365.gif (987 KB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
1433019627365.gif
987 KB, 348x323
>Be on fit
>Scrolling through
>CBT
>Men posting their earn gains
>Huge arms, deltoids, ripped backs, shredded abs, strong defined calfs,
>Bro fists all round
>Female rocks up-posts a pic of her ass.
>Usually completely naked because 'I needed to to do it for the perspective' or some shit
>See another CBT, all female poster post booty shots and nothing else

Females literally lift to be more slutty and to look like niggers. When will women learn they can never be fit, have no need for it and just are all round not welcome here? Nothing shits me more than gym bunnies who turn up just to walk around in booty shorts and tight singlets so they can do squats in the free weights section and pick up dudes. Fuck off, we need your bench.
>>
>>37835375
Youre right, women are whores.
>>
>>37835375
you forgot the no homo faggot
>scrolling CBT without being gay
>any year
pick one
>>
>When every girl at the gym has a boyfriend
>When they still give you strange looks like "lol don't stare silly boy"
I hit on the ugly girl for a reason, I assume her motivation is something deeper and that she'd be more interesting.

Nope.

Only philosophical lifts are me and like two other guys. Y'all fuckers don't even read Nietzsche quotes, how could you possibly understand Camus? How could I even expect women to philosophy?
>>
>>37836098
Nice reading comprehension
>>
>>37836238
This guy>>37835999
Here.

You know what, he wasn't far off. Lots of girls check me out (face, not body) and I just assume they're stuck up.
>>
I agree, stupid sluts. Slutting it up, making me think dirty thoughts about holding them down and filling up all their holes and shooting my hot jizz load up inside them without their permission.
>>
>>37835375

On the real seeing girls lift is fucking sad. All makeup, no intensity; like wtf are you doing.

I do however find that older women go hard in the paint at my gym, the fit ones at least. Nothing is sadder than seeing 60 year old grandma sitting on some equipment watching tv, like, damn.
>>
File: 1433381340242.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433381340242.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>37835375
Seriously OP are you complaining about this?
>>
>>37835375
>Females literally lift to be more slutty
I lift to be more slutty. Most guys here do, especially the gay ones.
>>
Fucking bitches. Going to the gym with make up on and slutty yoga pants and reavealing clothes to dp 5lbs chest flies pink dumbbells.

GET THE FUCK OUT WHORE, WE NEED TO ACTUALLY USE THE EQUIPMENT.
>>
>>37835375
holy shit you guys are gay

Just stare and enjoy the view, aspies. Look at them. Treat them like chattel.
>>
>>37837089
yes because op couldnt resist the reckless faggotry.
>>
>>37837365
If we stare, they stare back with "lol don't look at me silly boy" looks if you're lucky and unattractive, or complete repulsion if you're not. The kind of women that goes to the gym has a fairly unappealing personality, it's a great way to reevaluate if choosing a girl based purely on looks is a wise decision.

BTW, if she has a boyfriend, no, no I won't look. Stop giving me the awkward look. Categorical imperative, do unto others, not going to sleaze some guy's gf especially not when he's around.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.