[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I even lift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: why.png (1 MB, 1167x539) Image search: [Google]
why.png
1 MB, 1167x539
Why do I even lift?
>>
I don't know why you lift if you only lift to attain a girlfriend
>>
>>37834934

How does a neckbeard like that go out with a qt fitness model though

How
>>
>>37834926
Lol he looks like he's wearing blush and lipstick
>>
>>37834926
I have a gf who I'm planning to marry soon and still lift 3x week. Why do I do it?
>>
>>37834938
She likes him
Believe it or not, personality is THE most important factor for building a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>37834938
Personality.
Not being a neet faggot with nothing going on in his life, except he sometimes pixks up heavy things then sets them down
Confidence
The realization that the people who would only like you for your looks are shallow fuckheads you dont want to be around.
Genuine romantic chemistry
>>
Girls dont really care about how fit you are.
They only care about how confident you are.

Most people on /fit/ only started lifting because they were bullied in school and believe the myth that lifting will somehow make you less autistic.

Everyone has the short ugly friend who somehow bangs 8/10s regularly despite not being able to do one pull up and having a diet consisting of ramen and coke.
>>
File: 1463890044811.jpg (31 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1463890044811.jpg
31 KB, 628x676
>>37834945
Only non-retarded way of lifting for girls is if you lift for your girl

Godspeed anon
>>
>>37834950
actually she has a fetish and he's good at emotionally manipulating women.
>>
Female fitness model are generally extremely autistic

I mean, there's probably like 3-4 of them at my gym alone, in their 20s/30s, fit as fuck, makeup on point, fashion on point, autistic as fuck, more autistic than me (that's saying a lot).

Fitness women are 100% aware of their own flaws, unlike most women who go into a imaginary world where they think they're beautiful no matter what and they actually believe it when betas call them beautiful, unlike fitness models who feel ugly as fuck for the slightest flaw.

Honestly, getting a fitness model girlfriend is actually EASIER than a normal ugly/average girlfriend.
>>
>>37834966
thanks for the tip bro, will pick up chicks at the gym
>>
>>37834964
We both lift and compete. We attend peb level meets, but its still loads of fun and I find it a great hobby that is helping us both stay in shape and gives us another thing we can enjoy together.
>>
>>37834965
Whatever helps you sleep at night, virgin robot.

The reality is
>>37834958
>>
>>37834966
I know like 4 girls like that and the all in long term relations with the guys that share their fitness obsession: bodybuilders, powerlifters, PTs.
>>
>>37834938

do you seriously believe the chad memes and shit you read on a place like this?

That guy isn't ugly, just average.

Of course, in the realm of internet nerds hes genetic trash who doesn't deserve that cutie and of course, he must be a piece of shit who is an expert at psychological manipulation (but game doesn't work, personality is bullshit, its all looks oh fuck cognitive dissonance)

oh and he must be a cuck too (even though the kids clearly look like him). Yeah, yeah. That makes sense. Alpha fux beta bux. Phew, dissonance is gone.
>>
>>37835360
>kids clearly look like him
of course. kids that young can look like anybody.

link unrelated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMLu-K8lPv0

actually roided fitness models probably have problems with their self esteem so it's not impossible that she'd settle with a guy like that, but on the other hand it's possible that he's only the beta bux guy.
>>
>>37834958
>>37834958
how do i get all of those things? plz respond
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.