[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so you finally get your date with your oneitis after lif
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: louie.png (681 KB, 956x480) Image search: [Google]
louie.png
681 KB, 956x480
Ok, so you finally get your date with your oneitis after lifting weights for 2 years. She's actually liked you for months. You feel the happiest you've ever been since all the months of lifting has finally paid off. Then this happens:

https://youtu.be/AfMbN_MzCpw [Embed] [Embed]

What do you do? I's your """"functional"""" strength gonna save you?

What about you decide to walk through an ally and two thugs approach with a knife and want a piece of your oneitis? is your two plate bench press gonna save you and your dignity?
>>
>>37834755
>What about you decide to walk through an ally
In Chicago that's basically like committing suicide so I'll pass
>>
>>37834777
you can get hustled when simply walking down the street m8
>>
>>37834755
>"when was the last time you got your ass beat?"
>Is that a threat? I'm calling the police.
And then proceed to call the police, we are not in the stone age, there is a way to deal with this kind of people.

What I wrote above is what any guy could do. As for me, I'm 187cm and 120kg builtfat, I did boxing too, I think I would take my chances with a fratboy.
>>
Shoot him.
/thread
>>
>>37834755
Sucker punch to the chin, then ankle pick the shit out of him as fast as possible, while he is still reeling from the sucker punch, i might be able to do this while partially still seated.

Try to really yank up on his ankle while pushing through his hips, in an effort to get his skull to impact the (presumably tile) floor as hard as possible.

Then transition into either mount or side control, and work ground and pound.

>implying i havent been training literally since age 5 for a martial scenario
......any day now.........
>>
>>37835500
Blaha, please go.
>>
>>37834755
My oneitis is a guy and a grumpy cute boxer. He'll save me.
>>
>>37834755

Pull out my phone, film him saying that and lmao as he gets flustered and angry.

We're not in the 40's where you can just kick someone's ass cause you felt like it.

If some teens decided to "kick my ass," then you get evidence through film or camera and you sue them.

If you fight back, guess what happens? That's right, you get sued and get possible jail time for hitting minors.
>>
>>37834755
Not watching video because fuck eating up data. I'll assume, based on ither posts, this is a case of some kid getting a wild hare up his ass and attempting to show dominance.

If I was in that situation, I'd probably just get really loud and say if he wants to act hard, he better be ready to deal with the consequences.

But then I'm not some dyel faggot who only benches 2pl8, and I too have the ability of getting a wild hare up the ass. My ability is a bit more extreme, however. It's some good shit when you suddenly go from "this 40 pound tub is a bit awkward" to "FUCK YOU, 80 POUND TUB. GO OVER THATA WAY."
>>
>>37835500
>obligatory "haha what a faggot, being all specific and shit" reply

Seriously though, that's too much of a scene. If you actually train, you know you can wait for a move from a typical untrained individual and just put him in a world of hurt with a headlock or something.
>>
this >>37834820
I am an ex-marine and could probably drop bombs and knock them all out, but why bother? If there is even a 0.1% chance of one of those little shits taking out a knife and managing to get it between my ribs I'm not going to take it.
>>
>>37835746
Why would you give the initiative to the opponent? That's just asking to get hurt. If you're going to fight, be committed and strike first. Honestly though, I'd probably call the cops.
>>
>>37835500
>all this specific effort
>not just doing a sucker punch then shit stomping their head in

It's like you never even tried street fighting.
>>
>>37834755
>Ok, so you finally get your date with your oneitis

Ever since I left school I'm not even around enough women to have a oneitis.
>>
>>37834755
I like to imagine doing this to him, me being King Kong of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDidwx7Yfs

inb4 autism
>>
ITT: Internet tough guys
>>
>tfw it's cheaper for me to go to the boxing gym which also has free weights
>tfw cardio AND lifting for $40 a month
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.