[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to a small social event >can't talk even make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 206x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 206x589
>go to a small social event
>can't talk even make eye contact with any of the girls let alone talk to them

Jesus Christ I am never going to make it....
>>
File: bullied.jpg (83 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
bullied.jpg
83 KB, 600x300
>new girl starts at work
>cant help but smile everytime i pass by
>overhear her mocking to everybody how much i blush
>"oh my God look at how red he is"
>i hear it pipe through my head on every last rep

Fuck I don't want to be on this planet anymore.
>>
>>37834444
>>37834382
I just had the epiphany that /fit/ is really just filled with homosexuals whose fetish is being rejected by women.
>>
File: Okwpd.jpg (447 KB, 810x4757) Image search: [Google]
Okwpd.jpg
447 KB, 810x4757
>>37834382
Nah bro, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>37834463
Nah bro. Imgenuinely ugly. No amount of lifting will ever make up for that.

>>37834460
I wish lad.

>>37834444
Wew lad. You're practically half way there. And nice quints.
>>
>>37834382
>Go to a social event
>Can't talk to any girls that I haven't known for a long time
>Since I don't want to be known as a creeper, I simply introduce myself, shake hands, then completely ignore them unless they speak to me first
>Don't make eye contact or even look in their general direction
>I bring my own blanket when sharing a hotel room with friends, then I wrap myself in a blanket and sleep facing a wall, ensuring that I'm effectively isolated from anyone and won't touch anyone while I'm sleeping
>In a car with a girl; I sheepishly stray and move as far as possible to one side.(If she's in middle and I'm one of the guys on the side)
>In an over packed car and girl sits on my lap since no space-- I lean far back as possible and put on a deadpan face as I'm dying inside.
>mfw body reflexively recoils at female contact
>terrified of being called a creeper, so I always try to have minimum contact with girls
>all because some random girl that I didn't know at all in HS called me a stalker for attention
>mfw poor and can't afford new glasses, so my eyesight is so bad I can't even be a pervert and stalk someone even if I wanted to and I didn't even know the girl

She was qt so everyone believed her. She even added me on Facebook for some reason, where she shares all these social justice posts.

I do try to make it seem casual and nonchalant, though. I'm ok with fellow students in a lab setting or co-workers, but I absolutely cannot function in a social situation with women unless they're extensively introduced to me by another friend first.
>>
>>37834758
>quints
>>
>>37834809
>DUBS
>>
I'm reserved in the fact that I'll always be a shitshow when it comes to women, but I can atleast enjoy the top-tier goodfeels I get when a straight man compliments my gains.
>>
>>37834803
I think you're gay bro
>>
>>37834891
Let's see them gains.
>>
>>37835058
I wish. I still want a qt gf but I have deeply rooted mental issues I can't seem to fix.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.