[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new guy starts at the office >I'm his superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: 1467422308683.png (109 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
1467422308683.png
109 KB, 298x298
>new guy starts at the office
>I'm his superior
>mere hours later he's already making fun of me with all my current workmates
>he's going out with them at the weekend
>how does this happen when he's a 5'9 manlet and I'm a 6'1 Chad?
>>
>>37833877

It is not him, it's your workmates.
If your workmates respected you than he would too.
>>
>>37833917

I left him alone for 5 minutes and heard him impersonating my phone voice whilst all my workmates laughed
>>
>>37833938

I'm sorry mate, you are either a shit person or a beta chump.
>>
>>37833877
idk what to tell you cause i dont have this issue but there is one dude at work who talks shit but hes actually an awkward dude who talks shit about everyone in a joking way so i shit talk back to him for fun
>>
>>37833877
If this guy is doing this to you, you're not Chad.
>>
>>37833877

Invite him over to "hang out" and anally rape him to assert dominance/control. He will be your bitch, you must assert dominance before it's to late and you lose respect at your office.
>>
I have the power to get him fired as he's still on probation, thinking of reporting the incident and giving him a really bad report to my boss.
>>
>>37834019
Do it, you're a cuck if you don't.
>>
>>37834019

I was right, you are a beta.
>>
>>37833877

No one respects you and letting yourself get shit on by a rookie only cements that.
If you were any kind of man you would go up to the new guy and ask him if he has anything he wants to say to your face. If he acts ignorant then you call him out on his bullshit and then tell him that he's a pussy if he doesn't meet you in the parking lot after work to settle it man to man.
You'll probably get fired after this since you sound autistic but at least people will know you have a pair.
>>
>>37834086

Yeah good idea I'll fight an employee in the parking lot.

Autism.
>>
Learn how to take and give bantz op
>>
>>37834019

Find a different reason if you can, but yeah, may as well use your position to your advantage.
>>
>>37834113

If you weren't autistic you would be able to bullshit yourself out of any repercussions and put all the blame on the unstable new guy who talks shit about his bosses and tries to assault them in parking lots after work.
Pussy.
>>
>>37834086

Don't listen to this edgy cunt.
You don't " call out" men, you "call out" women on their bullshit.
>>
>>37833877

Obviously you're a lot less dominant and assertive than you think you are.

All your co-workers talks shit about you behind your back and probably laugh at your perceived position of power.

The only reason you think you're better than them is because you fell for the memes and actually believe your height automatically makes you superior.
Also, I have no doubt that you believe your crappy pencil pushing middle management job puts you above the rest of your lower ranked co-workers
>>
The 5'9 guy has probably banged more girls than you OP. Hes more of a Chad than you ever would be, you're more like a Theodore. Fucking nerd.
>>
>>37834173

I'm sitting at 19k a year, my workmates all get maximum 16k a year and some are even paid hourly so yes I do think I'm in a position of power.
>>
>>37833877
Literally everyone makes fun of their superiors when their back is turned. Is this like your first day in human society?
>>
>>37834209
>19k a year
Dude, get a better job.
>>
>>37834209
>19k a year
McDonald's line manager?
>>
>>37834209
>19k a year
>"position of power"
>criticising people getting paid hourly, implying he's under contract for 19k a yeae

Please tell me you're joking, what is your job?
>>
>>37834209

You're a classic insecure power tripper, who has no real status in society so feels the need to assert your meagre existense.
You probably work in fucking retail earning such a low amount.

Go ahead fire the guy if you like, I doubt he cares, its only 16k. Judging by how quickly he makes friends and his sheer brazeness, im sure he will get a new job pretty quickly and over the course of his life, will probably earn more than a a thin skinned autist like yourself.
>>
>>37834209

Ahahahahah, you think you're hot shit cause you make an extra ~60/week? Holy fuck ahahahaha
>>
>>37834209

Are you serious?
You can't be from Murica, right?
If you are don't ever come here again, you're a meme.
>>
>>37834209
where do you live fucking Guatemala or something?
>>
>>37834258
This. I'm a fucking English teacher in Japan, a job notorious for shit pay, and make significantly more than OP.
>>
OP is probably one of those miserable 35 year old retail supervisors who's life has wasted away, so feels the need to take it out on 18 year olds who are working part time.

You're a real winner """Chad""".
>>
>>37834113
Fighting idea is stupid, but you could have confronted him easily.
>hey steve, can you do that impersonation of me again? hahaha
>>
>>37834209
>tfw 19k a year would make me live like a king here
>>
>>37834209
Damn that's not even enough for a years' worth of rent let alone living costs where I live. What kind of shit place do you live in?
>>
>>37834301
It wouldn't even cover rent in any capital city in ausfailia.

You're looking at 400-500/week before utilities for a single bedroom in Sydney.
>>
>>37833877
You're not a chad, you're a loser.
>>
>>37834118
It's really as simple as this
>>
OP BTFO lel
>>
>OP cucks out after revealing he's power-tripping for 19k

Lmaoing at your life OP
>>
>>37833877
>he's a 5'9" Chad and im a 6'1" autist
Ftfy

But do people really do this in a professional workplace? Im in college ad never had a job so i wouldnt know. Od expect this in a fast food chain but anything other than that it just seems childish like something high schoolers would do.
>>
>>37834411

OP clearly works in retail, he only earns 19k a year, so yes, this behaviour is very common.

HOWEVER

Im 25 and work as a software engineer and backbiting and shit talking is quite common here too, as you grow up you will learn that people dont change much from high school onwards.
Pretty much everyone remains a child well into their 30s unless they have a family.
>>
>>37834438
I want to be a mechanical engineer and idk if i can take it.
Im a pretty chill guy so i dont bother trying to "alpha dog" others but i remember some fuckers in high school would try it so it would always turn into a shitfest. I feel especially if you are /fit/ people feel insecure and want to assert themselves.
>>
>>37834468

Get used to it buddy.
I've worked all sorts of jobs and it didn't matter if I worked white collar, blue collar, mostly women, mostly men, or an even mix in the end there were always some backtalking politicking cunts. And the worst part is it only takes a few of them to turn an otherwise okay job into a drag.
>>
File: Wild_Nichol-San.jpg (330 KB, 1231x965) Image search: [Google]
Wild_Nichol-San.jpg
330 KB, 1231x965
>>37833877
>I'm his superior
>I'm taller than him
>I make more than my workmates
>I'm in a position of power

Not sure if you're looking for respect or for people to grovel at your feet.

Your line of thinking reminds me of The Supreme Gentleman, dude kept going on about his desirable qualities that made him better than others and deserving of a gf, in your case you think you deserve to have everyone like you cause you're above them.

All you deserve is their professionalism, if you want camaraderie you have to work to establish and maintain it. You could start by not being a prick who thinks he's king shit swinging nuts just cause you make a few grand more a year in a job that doesn't even pay that much.
>>
>>37834019
do this
>>
>>37834001
I w9sh this was a real thing that people did.
No one ever asserts dominance over me
>>
>>37833877
Look man, you have ruined the chance of ever having respect at your current job and if you can live with that then fine, continue you living your life without respect from anyone. However if you want to have workers who respect you, quit. And start up your own self owned and operated business so you don't have any workers to laugh at you.
>>
File: 1465690082710.png (463 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1465690082710.png
463 KB, 600x656
>>37834209
>19k a year

That's just over half the minimum wage here, what 3rd world country do you live in?
>>
>>37834320
>in Sydney.

A 1 bedroom apartment for ~$300 isn't that hard to find in Brisbane
>>
>>37833877
>I'm his superior

thats why

/thread
>>
>>37833877
>find out where they are going out
>go aswell uninvited
>get into a fight with said douche bag co workers and fuck one of them up for making fun of you
>get in fight with someone else at the place and act like a psycho
>when asked about it say "i like to be respectable at work, but i carry alot of stress and have to release every so often"

they will stop after that, they will think you are crazy...you could just threaten the little dude and tell him youll fuck him up if he tries to be a funny guy again,odds are at this point you will actually need to fuck someone up though.

i had to do this at a blue collar job with some old dude (maybe earlier 40s) cause he kept talking shit at work and i didnt want to get fired for causing a scene.. so i did it at a bar and he stopped.

give it a try ya pussy!
>>
>>37834019
>this is what men act like nowadays
>this is the future we chose

m8 what the fuck is wrong with you? Confront him you pussy.
If you choose to not tell him anything, but towrite a bad report, you are acting like a woman and proving to everybody that you are beta as fuck
>>
>>37833877
You didn't establish dominance. Within the first 5 minutes of meeting him you should have demanded that he suck your dick or you'll tie him up and rape his whole family while he watches.

Obviously you didn't do that, so now he's going to walk all over you like the beta bitch you are.
>>
>>37833877
just fire him shit.
>>
>>37833877
It's not exactly unusual that employees talk shit about superiors behind their backs. Just give him some toilets to clean or something then snicker as you walk casually by.
>>
THIS ISNT /FIT/ RELATED.
I BET YOU'RE FAT.
>>
>tfw only earn 17k at 22 after a degree.

It's pretty much my dream job and a very hard industry to get into though.
>>
>>37834279
>surrounded by Japanese school girls all day
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>37833877

If you're his superior you should discipline him you retard.
>>
Protip: You're a delusional autist and were never even 5% Chad.
>>
File: 1467873548440.png (232 KB, 446x443) Image search: [Google]
1467873548440.png
232 KB, 446x443
>>37833877

Are you legit Autistic? Just tell him not to do it if you are his boss.
>>
>19k/ yr
>I get paid 2k/month as a grad student
>do maybe 30 hours worth of work per week over the summer
>OP works his ass off and gets made fun of by other shitheads
>think s he's a chad
>>
high test males gonna dominate low test males

it's da way of da world m8.

if it makes you feel better before we reap the rewards of bein high test leaders we tend to generate a lot of friction in our workplace when we're orientating/learning and sometimes we get in trouble for that.
>>
>>37833877
You'll have your revenge at the end of the episode, Hank
>>
>>37833877
/spoiler/OP is actually the manlet trying to justify his existence with a fairytale/spoiler/
>>
>>37834327

It's very true, but as his responses suggest so far he's as autistic as they come. He either lacks any self-awareness, or he is morbidly reflexive; either way, he'll lack the lucidity necessary to engage in social one-upmanship. I think we should call him Mr. Uncongeniality. He needs to find the groove between boorishness and obsequiousness, which Aristotle, for example, calls ready-wit.
>>
>>37834151
>Beta detected

Why are you scared of men?
>>
>>37834019

The fact that you would even consider this as a way of dealing with your problem is part of why your subordinates don't respect you.
>>
>>37834209

Dude I'm a student and I make 24k per year as a lowly lab tech. Where the fuck do you work?
>>
>>37834019
funny idea but nah, wait til he's on his own and get all up in his grill
>>
>>37834209
God your life sucks, I'm 18 working as a temp making 25k a year. If there is ever a reason to kys this is it.
>>
>>37835975
I actually had one of them hand me a note the other day which said "I want you".
>>
>>37836651

What currency and where do you live though?
>>
>>37835378
>this
I did something similar, now co-workers have a nervous laugh and make jokes about getting stabbed to cope with the pressure

>hahah he don't piss him off or you will lose a kidney or something haha :D
>no but seriously...don't piss him off
>>
>>37837076
This board really is a home for the autist
>>
>>37837093
Wanna fight about it m8?
>>
File: 75f8490d.jpg (175 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
75f8490d.jpg
175 KB, 1200x900
>>37834884
Where do you live anon? I'd dom you everyday
>>
Get him fired then find a new job. Your coworkers dont respect you and its very unlikely they ever will.
>>
File: 1440518685892.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
1440518685892.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>>37834209
>I'm sitting at 19k a year, my workmates all get maximum 16k a year and some are even paid hourly so yes I do think I'm in a position of power.
>>
>>37836527
preach
>>
>>37834209
m8 that's horrible
and I live in the middle east
>>
>>37834019
THIS is why your subordinates dont respect you.
But go on, be a little bitch and ruin a person's life
>>
>>37833877
>too beta to even dump a workload on the new guy, let alone pic on the new meat for shits and giggles
wth
>>
>>37836527
>just let ppl under you disrespect you
>just put up with it

Just get rid of him OP, it's you're job to make sure things run smoothly.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.