[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planning on going vegan for 6 months if everything works out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Typical.jpg (21 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
Typical.jpg
21 KB, 610x343
Planning on going vegan for 6 months if everything works out well I might stay on it.

Looking to find some meals that would go well with muscle building but every thing I find always shows to add a protein shake. I don't mind vitamins and minerals but I hate having to drink a shake as I don't find that as a meal.
>>
>>37832599

i would say thats veGAY
>>
>>37832599
go away homo
>>
Even as a meat eater with plenty of protein options, I still make myself 1-2 shakes a day to diversify. Anyway wtf is wrong with you, make delicious shakes with fruits and add your putrid pea protein. Or just eat peas/legumes until you fart blood.
>>
>>37832599
>falling for the vegan meme
>>
>>37832618
Why not just switch to Soylent if you like drinking your meals like some farm animal
>>
I'm guessing this is bait. Google vegan bodybuilders, plenty of vegan bodybuilder meal plans.
>>
>>37832635
>what is soup
>>
>>37832619
What meme? Are you scared to try something new? You sound like an old man with a shotgun outside his front yard. Popping kids football that land on your yard.
>>
>>37832649
Yummy slated water.
>>
>>37832635

Because that shit is terrible and my shakes are better, have more protein and are made of fresh fruits and fresh cheese. And I drink those shakes on top of 3 regular meals, everything isnt black or white dumb faggot you can eat meals and drink shakes.
>>
>>37832599
Enjoy your hair loss, dental issues, muscle wasting, etc. if you don't supplement like a mad motherfucker.
>>
>>37832717
Enjoy your liver go to shit like a fucking alcoholic
>>
>>37832655
Shit that guy sounds like a cool dude.

>is mindful of his property
>knows how to handle a firearm
>inspires youngsters to improve their football skills
>>
Eat meat
>>
I'm 6 months in and making gains
protien is a meme just be at a caloric surplus
the only supplement i take is iron

it's the best for lean bulks, but yeah you'd put on weight faster if you ate meat and shit
>>
>>37832717

Or he might enjoy lower cholesterol levels, healthier blood pressure, better sleep and mood, more steady energy levels, and better skin
>>
>>37832599
Here's a good vegan recipie OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lAkPyvSnA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.