[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the best way to get rid of chicken skin under my arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: keratosis_pilarisis_1_high[1].jpg (29 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
keratosis_pilarisis_1_high[1].jpg
29 KB, 360x480
what is the best way to get rid of chicken skin under my arms (all over my triceps basically)

do i need to scrub them more? i shower every day but i hardly exfoliate.

will scrubbing them help get rid of them or do you guys know the secret method of getting rid of this shit?

thanks.
>>
>>37832292
Exfoliate then rub some almond oil then coat with moisturizer
>>
>>37832292
cry then use expensive creams that don't do anything
>>
>>37832292
Mine was quite bad when I was a kid/teenager but it faded a lot when I got into my twenties (25 now).

I still have some, I combat it by making sure I get tanned and moisturise a lot. My mother had it and said it disappeared after her first pregnancy.
>>
>>37832292
bumpu chan
>>
Aha and Bha exfoliants try alpha hydrox body lotion with 12 %aha, mine are almost gone i use it after shower. A good formulated salicylic acid lotion/serum/foam without irritants like mint or fragrance etc.
>>
>>37832292
>>37832310
My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>37832706
nice familia
>>
>>37832310
This

I exfoliate using this polishing scrub:

http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Artistry-Essentials-polishing-scrub?itemno=106399

And then I use this body lotion to moisturize afterwards:

http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Body-Series-Hand-Body-Lotion-with-SPF-8?itemno=E2175

But you can use any exfoliant + moisturizer really. Little by little they'll smooth out. Mine really improved since I started drinking lots of water and exercising. Maybe it has to do with less oil buildup overall, idk

Best of luck to ya man
>>
amputation of the arm
>>
Use soap when showering.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.