[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467551994076.jpg (32 KB, 720x657) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467551994076.jpg
32 KB, 720x657
Hey /fit/ I need your help. My gf is super insecure about her body to the point that she's obsessive. She claims to have an inverted triangle body type. She wants to get wider hips. What lifts and exercises would give her the appearance of wide hips and stuff. I told her to do squats and deadlifts but what else should she do?
Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>37831307

Don't try and help, just listen. Its the first step to triangle acceptance. All this rectangle privilege now a days...
>>
inverted triangle = Illuminati
>>
There's nothing she can do, you should probably leave her.
>>
>>37831387
>>37831417
Anons pls

>>37831424
>Implying I'd leave my gf
Nah I love that bitch
>>
Putting mass on the ass will make the hips look wider
>>
>>37831503
Anything else
>>
let's see, abductor workouts might help.. getting fat would do it too probably
>>
Barbell hip thrusts and the bad girl machine
>>
>>37831645
Tell her not to do pull ups
>>
Don't take her insecurities too seriously or it'll make them worse. Handle it the same way you would handle it if she said she was afraid of monsters under her bed.
>>
>>37831307
no shoulder or back work. lots of squats, deads and glute bridges, and lots of time on the vagina stretcher.
>>
>>37831307
I dunno, m8. Some pics of said gf would certainly help
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.