[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COCOON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1467852915894.png (172 KB, 400x488) Image search: [Google]
1467852915894.png
172 KB, 400x488
anyone done this?

yay / nay

tell me more
>>
>>37831020
QTDDTOT tier thread.
>>
Do it but comit 150% and concentrate for like three to nine months [max end] once you come out with better gains new style or what have you, aggressively work to reinsert yourself into a social group. Try to get the first girl that peaks your interest and use everything you've learned to help you. Continue doing this until you get girlfriend. Good luck
>>
>>37831076
I don't think I have enough comitment, would probably only be able to last like at maximum a month or so lol. But hell, maybe I should give it a go
>>
>>37831076
>peaks your interest

It's 'pique' you savage
>>
>>37831020
been doing it for a little over a year. I lost all interest in human contact outside of internet and now obsess over my own body for hours every single day.

It's not for everyone but definitely give it a try.
>>
>>37831020
I'm pretty sure no one intentionally does cocoon mode, I think people in a downward spiral who have stopped talking to their friends and family start lifting hard and say "it's ok I'm just doing a cocoon mode"
>>
i cocoon moded myself by speaking the truth an about the so called migrant crisis here in europe
>>
hey - desire for larger deliveries of SID Study Kibbies?

as opposed to 3 or 4 trips to library, 90+?
>>
> autistic NEET with few/no friends and no gf
> I know! Ill stop talking to people! Surely this will solve my problem
How far gone do you have to be for this to not seem retarded?
>>
>>37832678
BULK
>>
>>37831020
what a faggot. of course, the image is some pokemon

>wonders why he even needs to consider this behavior

dude, very simple. close garage door. start the car.
>>
>>37832699
this kills the /fit/izen
>>
>>37832678
AHEM

SGT GRUMBLES
>>
>>37832705
That is what is best for the /fit/izen
as it is best for the world

he can transform from meaningless carbon into something better, returning to the soil
>>
tfw you emerge as a shit moth
>>
>>37831020
If you don't lift, you lose your muscle. Similarly, if you don't interact with people you lose your social skills. If you go cocoon mode you're wasting a lot of good reps you could be out meeting new friends/girls. You won't come out transformed, you'll come out a complete autist. Example: Prisoners in long periods solitary confinement become violent retards 100% of the time.

tl;dr Cocoon mode is shit. Don't model your life around stupid caterpillers
>>
>>37831097
Don't do it fucko. Any time you spend away from people erodes your mind to shit. You'll come out Elliot Rodger mode
>>
>>37832678
could change business model to bring in lots versus few, could you find a way to use the library that much?
>>
>>37832699
>implying catalytic coverters don't make the co2 livable. Enjoy wasting gas and looking like a fucking retard for hours.
>>
>>37832743
try it
>>
>>37832743
I only know this because I've considered doing it.... ;_;
>>
File: 20160323_230756.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160323_230756.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>37832711
reporting for dooty
>>
>>37832755
see

>>37832678

<chuffs>
>>
>>37831020
I did it for 3 months.

My ex finished me on new years eve and my friends had left me over it all. I was disillusioned with the world and heartbroken. I was very depressed and lost and martial arts/boxing had been the only constant in my life for 7 years.

I committed to boxing. I trained hard as fuck for 3 months, I dropped down from 67kg to 62kg. I got fitter than I have ever been EVER, and for the first time in 7 years I was finally committed enough to have a boxing match.

I won my fight by quite a large margin. But I was depressed. It was the most miserable 3 months of my life and the entire time I was focused on boxing so I wouldn't have to face reality, I will be forever alone because I am not good enough for anyone.

I quit boxing for 3 months and just trained alone at the gym on the punch bag/started lifting.

Funnily enough, it's come back around that I can't quit and I'm going back to boxing tonight. No matter how shit life gets it has always been there for me, and it's the only constant in my life. Friends come and go, bitches come and go but boxing always remains and gives me a way to find my path when I am lost.

Cocoon mode is no good OP. Experience is only nice if it's shared. That being said, cocoon mode had me training 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day, classes every night and on rest nights I was doing my own training at home (hill sprints or skipping/shadowboxing). I was a beast.
>>
File: 1308120677223.jpg (833 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1308120677223.jpg
833 KB, 1280x800
>>37832762
go on
>>
>>37832769
Samefag here.

I accepted I would be forever alone and went into cocoon mode; but the reality is that we need friends. After cocoon mode I realized I need people so I made a conscious effort to meet more people.

Once again the reality has set in that unless I do drugs I won't fit in with people, I've tried multiple avenues but I just don't fit in. I'm going back to cocoon mode again I think; even though I know it sucks. I'm too much of an autist to fit in so I may as well stop trying and just use my time productively rather than trying to be someone I'm not.
>>
>>37832784
we're talking 100s of kibbies x5/kib

would you take?
would you move?
>>
Thats a meme, you dont need to cut all social interactions or do it for X months. All you need to do is to consider yourself the most important person in your life, and act accordingly for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37832785
desu you don't have to cut off social contact, just don't see your friends, in my experience they are all wagecucks so we don't see often, perfect chance for cocoon mode to get some mad mires
>>
>>37831020
>No socializing
>smarter sexier stronger

Human relationships are important to your well being guys
>>
>>37832793
what is the dosh/cost
what is the timeframe
etc etc.
>>
>>37831020
pretty much me during the school semester.

I don't enjoy partying/drinking/smoking,etc. I just focus on my classes, job/career opportunities, lifting and diet. Every so often i'll go out with some acquaintances but that's rare.

Idk if it's bad to be like this but i've ALWAYS enjoyed my alone time more than going out.

My rationale is that if i work hard now (on my body, mind, academics, career prospects), I'll be able to live better in the future.

Maybe im just an autist though
>>
>>37832668
Glorious
>>
I've been cocoon mode since 2005.

AMA.
>>
>>37832888
Lifts and stats?
>>
>live in japan
>drive around town
>seen like three white fatass man-children walking around town playing this shit.

Its making me embarrased to be white.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.