[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you realize getting fit is 99% genetics? pic related:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
when did you realize getting fit is 99% genetics?

pic related: in high school antonio brown had terrible nutrition, and also I am assuming terrible sleep and used a lot of alcohol and drugs ( not because he was black because that is what the average high school athlete does )

but he was still strong and fast enough to be an all state receiver and get a full d1 scholarship

really makes you think huh?
>>
>I was real skinny
>LOOK HOW STRONG THIS GUY GOT ON SHIT FOODS
Dude, you don't have to be strong or big to be a receiver. That's just speed and talent, with height. None of those are things that require great nutrition to be good
>>
>>37830498
>in high school antonio brown had terrible nutrition, and also I am assuming terrible sleep and used a lot of alcohol and drug

How do you think he did those things? Any proof?

This sounds like a typical cinderella story where "I grew all my muscles and strength by eating white rice and walking to school 25km each way at a 90 degree elevation, my parents beat and raped me and my teachers would never understand when I told them i couldn't do the homework because i had to work well into midnight to scrape some money".

Nigga probably ate fine, his sleep was ok and he smoked marijuana once every 3 months talkin shit like he some homeless crackhead
>>
>>37830498

He probably dirty bulked. His caloric intake was probably fine from lots of fast food/soul food and sugary drinks and macros don't actually matter unless you're working on aesthetics, so what's the big deal? Also, obviously genetics matter, but how many kids with his diet could have been better if they were taken care of properly?
>>
That's basically how I ate in highschool while I was playing football and I looked better than I do now. It's puberty, man. Basically natural, legal steroids doing their magic.
>>
/fit/ is shit
>>
Inherited athleticism applies to people just like it does with racehorses, Olympics are the people equivalent to that. Same applies with body builders.
>>
>>37830498
>terrible nutrition
probably ate a shit ton of other foods too

>alcohol and drugs
Probably not a lot. A lot of the guys you see making it out of HS into college are not too huge into either, although they will drink and probably smoke weed/purp at most. This isn't baseball senpai

>Not seen: countless hours working out and training as well.
stop making excuses you tremendous fuccface
>>
File: genetics.jpg (153 KB, 1400x875) Image search: [Google]
genetics.jpg
153 KB, 1400x875
Fuck off.
>>
What are "hot fries?"
Like, aren't you supposed to eat fries hot?
Isn't "hot fries" a tautology?
Or is there some place on the planet where people enjoy fried food after it's cooled down and they need to differentiate "hot fries" from "cold fries"?
>>
>>37831034
they're a corn snack. shaped like fries and they're spicy
>>
File: HotMotherfuckingFries.jpg (16 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
HotMotherfuckingFries.jpg
16 KB, 194x259
>>37831034
>Yummy
>>
>>37830498
he has muscle because of the roids but his fram is utterly tiny, you can tell just from the picture how narrow his shoulders are and slim his jawline is.

i mean i guess that doesnt matter because he has that speed but still; his shit nutrition probably both limited the size of his frame as well as his height

hes listed as 5'10 which is usually 2 inches taller than ur barefoot height i believe?
>>
>>37830498
>smaller receivers
>not less wide receivers

ESPN sure has gone to shit
>>
you're a moron who should stop reading "fitness" websites and start picking up some scientific literature if you think someone can't be lean because they don't eat "clean"

> really makes you think huh

no. But heres the answer you're looking for: yeah man its all about genetics man, fuck theres no point lifting bro. Just kys. It was over before you even began.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.