[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latsbrah Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1460379975380.jpg (324 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460379975380.jpg
324 KB, 1365x2048
What does /fit/ think about the Golden One? Is he natty?
>>
>>37830249

In recent months, it's become more difficult to believe he's natty

I love him overall, disagree with some of his relationship advice though.
>>
>>37830249
Glorious in every sense.
>>
>>37830249
He just looks so autistic 2bh
>>
is there a medical term for when your face looks like that?
>>
>>37832430
Miss-Piggy-itis
>>
Hes probably not natty.

10 years ago i would have loved how wierdly ducked up he is with his vegan-pussyesque whines sprinkled with tin foil hat the-revolution-will-be-here-soon-racism.

When i was in the service i had at least 2 guys like that in my group and they always died first during sims because they think theyre Gattz or smthing and run with a ak47 on full blaze vs opponents that use strategies. Fucking useless if you ask me, kinda hoping for his dream scenario of european downfall to come true. Meatheads like him are always dead within a few days.
>>
>>37830249
His brother is 100% more handsome.
>>
File: IMG_1554.png (505 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.png
505 KB, 500x500
>>37833732
Forgot pic.
>>
File: fasasfasfa.jpg (102 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
fasasfasfa.jpg
102 KB, 960x639
He isn't natty.

He used a childs first misdirection attempt in a video to "prove" he was natty.
Something along the lines of "I'm natty now but might consider roids in the future" as if to imply that by admitting he may roid in future proves he is currently natty.

The same way I say "I would admit it if THAT fart was mine!" when really it was mine all along.
>>
>>37833745
Dreamy

Latsbrah could probably make some money working as a pt or modeling if he has something hiding his nose/mouth but sadly hes actively fucking it up for himself writing /pol/ stuff on his blog/vlogs. If he removed that he probably would be pretty ok off, at the moment hes painted himself into a corner of hatred whining about how nobody wants him just because hes honest about sub human genes etc. Wont mak it out of his job at the factory because of this probably
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.