[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just came back from gym and friends are inviting me going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 29n37p2nasod99m.jpg (94 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
29n37p2nasod99m.jpg
94 KB, 500x700
I just came back from gym and friends are inviting me going to drink some beers, is alcohol going to affect my gains?
>>
Just get a shot of vodka or gin. If you want a mixed drink get gin and tonic. That's the lowest cal shit if you're cutting
>>
drink 1 red whine to get a buzz, then drink soda / coke / whatever you like, but no alcohol.

If you have the willpower to train alot, you should have the willpower to DONT drink more then 1 alcoholic beverage and/or succumb to peer pressure.

That's it, dont ask, just do.

And yes, alot of alcohol will affect your gains.
1 red whine is the least 'damaging' there are actually people who say its good for ya
>>
>>37828986
gin tonic best drink.

OP, just dont drink ALOT, it forces your liver to do overhours on the toxins.
I drink a gin tonic (am a slow drinker, just chat up with your mates!) and then a non-alcoholic beverage, then a gin tonic again and so forth..
>>
You will be fine for one night. Im going to some new craft brew spot near me tonight to try it out. Just finished lifting so i could get a pump before i go
>>
A few beers won't hurt you , you fucking pussy
Also, carbs and calories. Make some gains. Don't get piss drunk.
>>
>>37828960
Vodka water lemon juice.
>>
>>37828960
IIFYM

it wont kill you, just dont get shit faced
>>
Thanks bros, I love you all (not in a homo way).
>>
>>37828960

No. A shitty diet will affect your gains, alcohol will not.
>>
>>37828960
Alcohol is an issue when you're trying to lose weight. Because your body will prioritize metabolizing the alcohol. It's impossible to lose weight if you drink regularly, even if you're cutting hard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.