[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related solid progress for about 16 months? Dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (473 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473 KB, 2048x1536
Is pic related solid progress for about 16 months?

Dropped about 8 pounds in that time span, with all of my lifts increasing fairly significantly

Bench 285x1
Ohp 135x4
Squat 275 x 5
Deadlift 315 x 3

Before you attack my for my squat and dead, I have bad scoliosis that prevents me from lifting heavy. Will post a pic of my legs to prove they are (somewhat) built
>>
>>37828793
britty gud
>>
>135 lbs x 4 ohp

Looks like it affects anything that has to do with standing. Have you tried seated with dumbbells? Mirin either way
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>37828828
Yea it's a brutally sharp pain. Standing bb ohp is probably the most risky exercise I could do.

For Dumbbells I typically go up to 75 and hit that for 6-8. Can't recall the last time I went for a true max.

And thank you, I've been hitting it hard. Most drastic results have been in the last 3 or 4 months, when I finally started being strict with my diet. Always thought I could out train my shitty eating, but looking back at old pics, I was clearly wrong !
>>
Chad lifts BABYWEIGHT with SCOLIOSIS and gets RIPPED while you SQUAT 4pl8 and look like BLAHA
>>
>>37828793
i dunno i am gay and fat i just come here to fap. u got any of u in undies?
>>
>>37828891

>Chad lifts BABYWEIGHT with SCOLIOSIS and gets RIPPED while you SQUAT 4pl8 and look like BLAHA
>while you SQUAT 4pl8 and look like BLAHA

kek

please never stop this meme
>>
>>37828793
I wouldn't stress about your squat and dead lift op. Some peeps are just stronger in certain areas. I'm at the exact same as you on bench but my chests looks way fucking bigger than yours, and I can only do ohp 135x3 and I have massive shoulders. My squats and diddy is around the same. I just diddy'ed 305x5 and hope to squat 240x3 tomorrow. 1RM is 260, so I know that weak lower body feel
>>
>>37828793
>>37828855

nice mang
>>
Fucking great progress, bro. What did you do as far as routine and your diet?
>>
File: image.png (876 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
876 KB, 640x1136
>>37829116
Thank you dude

Diet consists of:

Breakfast: piece of fruit (usually banana) and a natures valley bar (there are thing infitesmally more nutritious I could be eating, but it's convenient and quick on my way out the door for work)

Lunch: salad with grilled chicken / celery / carrots

Dinner: varies but usually one relatively gigantic meal (never anything fried or overtly unhealthy)

My diet is incredibly strict other than the fact that I drink nothing but water and black coffe, and never have fast food

Routine is

Chest / squats

Back / deadlifts

Shoulders / some arms

Repeat. I do light cardio (a mile) 2-3x a week. I try to hit the weights no less than 5 times a week

I can go into he specifics of my routine in more detail if people are genuinely curious, but I'm on my phone and don't want to waste the effort.

Pic is me before I started lifting at all. 5 years or so ago
>>
>>37828793
good work and proof that it takes time / sustained efforts.
>>
File: 1466360653412.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1466360653412.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>37828891
>>
>>37828855
How short are you?
>>
>>37829483
5'4"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.