[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Training bladder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bladder.jpg (64 KB, 660x439) Image search: [Google]
bladder.jpg
64 KB, 660x439
So since i'm drinking shit tons of water i need to pee all the time, so i'm thinking about some bladder training.

Have /fit/ tried to train your bladder? If so did it work?
>>
>>37827928
Retardation the post, the thread.
>>
>>37827928
enjoy the damage done to your internal organs as your bladder swells up to the size of a volleyball
>>
I've been training my bladder, along with other organs, for years. Work your way up from small amounts, and be sure to drink more each next day.

My current routine on bladder day:

3x5 Hold ins (10-30 seconds)
3x5 Kegels (hold for 10 sec each)
3x5 Bell Danglers (clamp a kettlebell to the end the bell end of your dong, and do a kegel flex with it)
5x5
1x5 Donglifts (same as a deadlift, but attach your penis to the bar)

Don't forget to cleanse at least 1x/month with a mix of spinach and beetroot juice.
>>
>>37828003
Thanks for answering, i have a few other questions, if you don't mind answering
Have you seen improvements on how long you can hold the water? If so, how fast was the progress?
>>
>>37828058
Took about 3 weeks before I started to notice the first changes. When I started out, I could only hold about 1l for about 2.5 hours, now I easily hold 3l for up to 18 hours. I've only been drinking organic water though, clean eating also applies to liquids.

Assuming you're a beginner, you'll be seeing novice gains for the first year of training.
>>
>>37828140
damm, 3l for 18 hours. I can hold 3 liter for like 2 hours max
>>
Holding urine in stretches the receptors that cause you to feel like you need a piss and can result in incontinence in later life
>>
>>37827928
Is /fit/ this retarded?
>>
>>37828597
why, you only train the muscles outside your body?
>>
>>37827928
it was hard, but i've trained my bladder to walk itself outside to pee so i don't have to bother. i even put in a little bladder door so he can get out any time he needs.
>>
>>37827928
lol I've been /nopee/ for 3 months now
honestly if you can't do that, you're probably too weak to do anything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.