[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do grills only train legs and abs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 00.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
Why do grills only train legs and abs?
>>
>>37827275
Same reason I only care about upper body and abs.
>>
>>37827275
Cause that's all a girl needs, I'm not trying to fuck a man.
>>
Because they're stupid, just like cardio bunnies or teens who use shitty form and buy supplements from their fave fake natty.
>>
Quite a few guys neglect their lower body.

Personally I neglect my pecs. I do physical labor for a living; which involves the use of my arms, back and lower body. Very little of my job involves my pecs.
>>
idk but it's annoying as fuck my gym only has 1 power rack and every single time i see a grill come in i know she's going to be obnoxiously lurking around me while i'm trying to The Press to get in her 15 sets of 60lb squats to infinity.
>>
>>37827756
Nice blogpost
>>
>>37827807

It is true. When I'm done working, everything aches except my chest muscles. I never use them.

It throws off my proportions, especially from the side. My back is gigantic compared to my front.
>>
>>37827275
>Why do grills only train abs
Ftfy
They dint even train legs most of the time. They train abs because they're dumb enough to believe in spot training. The few that train legs do it because thick legs are sexy af. They dnt train anything else because that takes work, and guys will get with them anyway so why bother?
>>
Those girls are the equivalent of curl bros and I laff at them. Not all girls are that dumb
>>
>>37827275
when you have sex with a girl, do you give a fuck about their arms, their shoulders, their pecs? no you don't you fucking mongoloid. they train what gets them attention, just like you do.
>>
Because they believe in fat spot reduction
>>
same reason guys only train arms and chest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.