[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/'s thoughts on Fat acceptance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
/fit/'s thoughts on Fat acceptance
>>
>>37826808
Quality thread
>>
File: eEJGihQ.png (334 KB, 954x666) Image search: [Google]
eEJGihQ.png
334 KB, 954x666
It's a social fad. There's nothing to get worked up about. Unless science (hard science, none of this "psychology of socialized gender studies" shit that the FA crowd only understands) comes out with something that disproves how the laws of thermodynamics are ignored by human beings, then we'll be fine.

We're already in the midst of the SJW upheaval, and this is just another nonsense intersectionality branch of that. In less than a decades time, we'll have some heavy conservative backlash become a dominant voice, and that'll beat back this shit until the next cycle of ultra-left vs ultra-right begins again. And on the very unlikely chance that the FA mentality persists, nature has a way of balancing that shit out by enforcing the numerous health issues we know are caused/exacerbated by being overweight.

We just need to be patient.
>>
I blame the government for not doing shit about it. The obesity epidemy is fucking serious as the average adult can't do a single fucking push up and all they manage to do is banning snickers in school vending machines or whatever.
>>
File: image.png (546 KB, 693x1099) Image search: [Google]
image.png
546 KB, 693x1099
This is now fat hate, and I hate the fuck out of HAES. No idea why people wanna glorify obesity as healthy when they're all heading to early graves. Anyhow
>live in NY where I don't see a shit ton of obese people
>go to Vegas to visit aunt
>land whales everywhere
I hope there's less far people in San Fransisco
>>
>>37827311
I hate to break it too you but, coming from Ny, all the people in SF will be more far than those in Las Vegas.
>>
File: image.png (234 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234 KB, 540x532
>>37827355
Just saw the typo,my bad.
>>
>>37826808
I think it's really sad for the people that buy into it, but I've never been fat and I never will be barring a coma or something and I don't date fat women so it doesn't really affect me much.
>>
>>37827311
hold on I need to go kill some whales
>>
Being both into getting stronger and fat chicks, I have mixed feelings.

Fat women give me boners, so I have a vested interest in them not being picked on.

At the same time, it's ridiculous to say being fat is healthy. If you're going to be fat, be realistic about it.

This is a guy whose dream woman is Sara Aikawa talking.
>>
>>37826808
I'm going to /pol/ for a moment, but I really think it's a conspiracy to the line the pockets of medical doctors or for people to eventually be forced to use Obamacare (or its successor).
A lot of liberal politicians have their dirty fingers in every portion of the health industry.
Overweight/Obesity kill more people world wide than anything else via heart disease.
If not that increased chance of
>cancer
>stroke
>disease
>organ failure
>countless more problems
They tried to blame this shit on smoking, but we are finding more and more than smoking actually causes a lot less danger than originally thought in comparison to obesity.
A lot of heart disease deaths previously thought to be caused by smoking are actually now believed to be a cause of fat and smoking plaque. A mixture of the two.

and yet I see anti smoking campaigns 24/7, but I see no campaigns against obesity.
Well smoking is now at an all time low, I can only hope that as hundreds of thousands of 1st worlders continue to die after smoking has become almost non existent that someone will catch on.
>>
>>37827761

The medical industry makes plenty of money off obesity already.
>>
>>37827666

Minus being attracted to fat chicks this, its the absurdity of the idea thay being fat is unchangeable, healthy, and beautiful and comparable to hard work/dedication that is the true target.

I wouldn't ever directly bully someone but the idiots who try to convince everyone being 450lbs is genetics and beautiful might as well give up now.
>>
File: warneverchanges.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
warneverchanges.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>37827819
I know, but part of the problem is other countries are picking up their research on problems that have been killing 1st worlders for years.
Living "cleaner" if you will.
The U.S. health industry in particular has a lot to lose because of how shitty our lives are.
So doctors aren't coming out in droves, fighting against obesity, sure if you mention you feel sick they will help you or tell you to stop being a fat ass, but dude... when aids came around we had doctors 24/7 talking about it, trying to understand it, trying to teach people the dangers of it.
Obesity kills more people than aids ever has or will, literally having aids is healthier than being obese, you can live a full life now with god damn HIV brother.
I digress, I hate fat people because my dad is sick due to obesity. So i'm pretty prone to ranting about it.
If I google search right this second (which I did just to see what would be posted) I find little more than a few blog post and articles written by small time writers from CNN about it.
It's just the wrong answer.
>>
>>37827666
Wow bro. You make me feel better about my fat fetish. I guess its a chubby fetish now that i have some perspective. I had to look that girl up holy shit shes big. Best of luck bro, hope you find your ideal waifu
>>
>>37827857

Even with a rampant fat fetish, I'd never bullshit a fat chick and tell her her obesity is healthy. I'd just tell her I found her attractive anyway.

Nor would I pressure a woman to stay fat because it gave me a boner.
>>
>>37827556
/thread
>>
Alright senpai here's my bite of your 8.8/8 gr8 b8 m8

HAES/FA boils down to the same principle of any pointless SJ movement: put the blame on everybody else but yourself. I call this "redistribution of sociopolitical power". I think that's why SJWs like communism and Marx so much. SJWs will make everybody else carry their burden of being fat/"disabled"/ignorant/insatiable/nitpickers. They would love to spread the blame on you, your upbringing and your society before they put a finger on themselves. Nobody forced their hands to pick up 20 Big Macs when they're sad, nobody forced some ridiculous " trigger" upon them, nobody assigned gender roles to them, nobody stops them from attending college, nobody stops them from applying for jobs. Nobody.

It's a little more bearable if they repeat a lie to themselves and everybody around them "it's your fault, not mine". This is why it piss me off when fat bitches giggle among themselves when they raid the vending machine worth of snacks and walk into class like it's nothing.

There's no free will, I tell them this in an effort to get them to realize they need learn self-control instead of making " healthy choices" on the spot at Habit Burgers. I tell them free will is 9 seconds after your brain has already made a choice and just now you're conscious of this decision. I try to empower them with things that seem to immobilize you.

They just look at me like I'm crazy.
>>
>>37827931

Understandable. A landwhale-tier fat fetish requires a lot of cultivation. I saw expansion scenes for many years in cartoons, then I discovered I had a fat fetish outright in my 20s. Then I started exercising not too long afterward, and the bigger I got, the more over-the-top my fat fetish became. And on top of this, I grew up in one of the fattest regions in America.

I was pretty much destined to get hard for landwhales.
>>
>>37828049
I once knew an Asian guy from Atlanta. He legitimately thought he liked "chubby" girls until he came to Vietnam. His fat fetish was gone within 2 months of living in Vietnam, where all the girls are thin and petite.
>>
>>37828049
Gonna be honest, fat fetish is one of the only fetishes I can't even begin to understand.
>>
>>37828013

I think only a small minority of people should be fat, and that's the people who genuinely want to be fat.

Seems like the best solution for everybody. It would automatically end the obesity epidemic.
>>
>>37828107
More cushion for the pushin is always the explanation I hear.
>>
File: 4137827852135267.png (120 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
4137827852135267.png
120 KB, 500x507
>>37827421
>>
>>37828123
>wanting to be fat.
That's just plain mental illness.
>>
>>37828132
I'd rather bash my hip bones into a thin/fit chick's than deal with the aesthetics smell etc of a fat girl.
>>
>>37828086

Pretty sure it's permanent in my case. I knew I was into fatties when I was like 20, and I'm almost 34 now.

>>37828107

No offense taken. You really do have to have the fetish to understand it.
>>
>>37826808

Literally figuratively cancer.
>>
>>37828145

It's a fetish like any other. Irrational.
>>
>>37828153
I agree with you on that one. Maybe they have their eyes closed? That's just my best guess.
>>
>>37828123
Why should anybodyvbe fat? I'm okay with a little baby fat but not when they are 30+ lbs overweight. I want every citizen to be in fighting condition, ready to form civilian defense troops in case kebabs decide to rape us like goats.
>>
>>37827761

Probably not wrong. Kind of a "control both sides" issue - they sell us sugar to get us fat, and then sell us weight loss crap that doesn't work. Either way they win.
>>
>>37826961
There are ultra leftists who aren't into idiotic idpol. Quit playing into /pol/ memes.
>>
>>37828240

My point is, if the only people who got fat were those who were going to go out of their way to be fat by choice, you'd have a few thousand at most globally instead of several million now.
>>
>>37828289

That's actually the truly scary thing about the obesity epidemic. The absolute overwhelmingly majority aren't trying to get fat on purpose, and they're still fat.
>>
>>37828013
>>37828086
>>37828240
Nice cat, catposter. Post some more.
>>
>>37828250
Not every leftist adheres to FA, but every FA dipshit is a leftist. There's nothing /pol/ about this
>>
>>37826808
/fit/'s thoughts on fat acceptance? Why don't you ask what /fit/'s thoughts on weight lifting are next?
>>
>>37828289

And it actually used to be this way. 50-100 years ago, before they started putting added sugar in every goddamn thing, only like 10% of the population was obese. You really had to work at being fat without added sugar. Now it's more like 1/3, and rising fast. By 2030 they expect literally HALF of the population to be obese.
>>
>>37828319

This. There's plenty of fatties on both sides, but fat acceptance SJW bullshit is 100% a liberal concoction.
>>
My phone keeps trying to autocorrect "fat" to "gay". Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>37827666

Begone, Satan!
>>
>>37828993

I don't understand this. It's nothing exercise and basic knowledge of nutrition can't fix.

It's why I am thin. I have a fat fetish and I understand how to stay in shape.
>>
>>37828319
Fat Acceptance as a movement is left-wing, but don't pretend there aren't a ton of conservative women pushing for fat as the new beauty standard. Just go on facebook, it's full of normies bragging about how real women have curves or drink a ton of alcohol or what not. Oh yeah, and my favorite, bones are for the dog, meat for the man. The left part of FA is too feminist, they're not the ones trying desperately to convince guys to find them attractive. It's the redneck chicks and "country grrrls" trying to justify their weight with shit like "I'd rather have a six pack of Bud than six pack abs."
>>
File: 1405011678632.jpg (68 KB, 364x388) Image search: [Google]
1405011678632.jpg
68 KB, 364x388
>>37827421
I'm keeping this.
>>
>>37829271

"Anti-obesity campaigns are big government infringing on my freedom to drink beer and devour food that clogs my arteries."
>>
>>37827882
>literally having aids is healthier than being obese
That's actually really inspirational. Makes me want to go to the gym.
>>
>>37829325
Pretty much, I don't think /fit/ realizes the horror of living in the rural Midwest. So many people are against any form of child anti-obesity campaign, no one has any idea of what's healthy or not, and I'm surrounded by girls and women getting fatter and fatter while saying shit like "Guys like something to hold onto at night lol." All the guys just want to be as big as possible whether it's fat or muscle.
>>
File: 1461118872227.jpg (80 KB, 471x517) Image search: [Google]
1461118872227.jpg
80 KB, 471x517
>>37827421
I want this to be fake. What an entitled bitch.
>>
>>37829400

It also explains why the South is so fat, the stronghold of Conservatism.

I see plenty of fatties here.
>>
File: 1402617817887.png (44 KB, 595x470) Image search: [Google]
1402617817887.png
44 KB, 595x470
>>
File: lavalamp.gif (1 MB, 239x240) Image search: [Google]
lavalamp.gif
1 MB, 239x240
>>37829533
>>
File: 1404324295548.png (513 KB, 555x755) Image search: [Google]
1404324295548.png
513 KB, 555x755
>>37829548
>>
File: 1439519683200.png (659 KB, 1256x780) Image search: [Google]
1439519683200.png
659 KB, 1256x780
>>37829563
>>
>>37829271
But half of what you're describing isn't fat acceptance as much as it is tongue-in-cheek humor and/or acknowledgement of responsibility.

Fat acceptance is about the opposite of responsibility. It is blaming the media/some social force for "unrealistic expectations," it is blaming a false scientific assessment of the reasoning behind their being fat, and attempting to create an environment that allows them to live without guilt of their decisions rather than simply hold themselves to a different standard.

In general, the more conservative fatties recognize the error of their ways, and accept some level of personal responsibility for the outcome of their decisions on the grounds that the means to that outcome provide them with pleasure.

The left leaning fatties work backwards by proclaiming false shit like "this is how my body is, even when I was eating 104 calories per day and running 22 hours every day, and society needs to accept that", and try to use that to muster up a feeling of happiness/contentment.

The fat acceptance movement, as presented in the context of interpersonal and corporate social reform, is a leftist ideology. It's related to, but not necessarily the same as, those fat redneck grrls posting minions memes about eating chocolate all day
>>
>>37828309

It's because sugar is literally addictive. We are "conditioned" to not put it at the same level as, say, nicotine or alcohol. But that's what it's like.
>>
>>37826808
>/fit/ becomes a shit board of memecycling and CHADposting
>fat acceptance movement now provides 100% of the world's supply of Fat People Stories
>they do this free of charge, out of the goodness of their cheesy bacon hearts
works for me m8
>>
>>37829418

Well, it's also where most black people live, and they vote Democrat more than 90%.

Just judging from the ones I see on Tinder, almost ALL black girls are really, really fat.
>>
>>37829575
>and you wonder why we have so many anorexic women in the world
not enough obviously
>>
File: 1352289904744s.jpg (10 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1352289904744s.jpg
10 KB, 250x240
>>37829378
>literally having aids is healthier than being obese
THIS SHOULD BE BANNER
>>
File: High Five.gif (980 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
High Five.gif
980 KB, 500x281
>>37829589

Ah.

In other words, if you like fat women, always pick the conservative over the liberal.
>>
>>37829700
If you like any women, you should always pick the conservative over the liberal :^)
>>
I don't have any problem with being okay with your own body and being confident and feeling beautiful or attractive or anything. I think the problem comes when you claim that weighing 400 pounds as a 5'6 woman is just as healthy as weighing 130 pounds. It's been proven that it isn't, and there's no point arguing that it is.

Another issue is when they start to argue that people "should" be attracted to them and that they have some kind of right to have people be attracted to them. They simply refuse to have any kind of introspection or personal change, they think it would be easier to change all of society and what people find attractive as human beings than to change up their diet a little bit or just exercise a bit more.

tl;dr If you're fine with your body and feel attractive and confident, that's great, but don't have any delusions about it being healthy, and don't complain when people don't find you as attractive as you find yourself
>>
>>37829590
Its alchohol man.

Sugar is barely on the radar aside from the maltose variety. Alchohol is easily the most abused and over consumed form of calories.

Even light beer is 10.4 calories per ounce.

The issue with alchohol is that its carelessly added ON TOP of everything else you ate and drank that day, and the following day you feel miserable so working out is unlikely.

You wanna know why the reverse progress images happen? Party girls who hit 21 and realize they don't get high school attention unless they are at a club taking beers from every dry dick that spots them.

As they get heavier, they eat more and more because of their larger energy demand, and they drink more because it takes more alcohol to get them shit faced.
>>
File: marx-glasses.gif (760 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
marx-glasses.gif
760 KB, 500x400
>>37829715

Long as she's not certifiable, I'll ignore her politics if she ignores mine.
>>
>>37829726

I agree with this. It's not an accident a lot of "party girls" turn into blimps, thanks to booze.

But barely anyone talks about this, the sheer amount of calories in alcohol.
>>
>>37829785
Because everyone loves to drink. Why would you call out your best friend on a lonely night?

Alcohol keeps us fat, dumb and happy.
Well I can be dumb and happy on my own thank you very much, so I don't need you alchohol
>>
>>37829726
Wrong. It's sugar. Pretty much all normie processed foods have sugar added. Empty calories leave you craving more empty calories. Most of the fatties I know don't binge drink, they're just completely ignorant about nutrition. Watch the documentary called Fed Up.
>>
>>37829726

It's true that alcohol is empty calories, but that alone isn't why more and more people are getting fat. There's plenty of fat people who don't drink alcohol.

It IS the sugar. America's food didn't always have added sugar in every fucking thing, and soda/candy was an OCCASIONAL treat given out OCCASIONALLY by parents that actually gave a fuck. Nowadays, people drink soda with every meal and eat candy every day.

Even at a drive thru burger joint, it's not necessarily the burger that makes you fat. It's the 44 ounce soda that comes with it. You'd still have to work fairly hard to get fat off of cheeseburgers and water.
>>
I'm fat AMA
>>
>>37829881
are you trying to get healthy?
>>
>>37829872
>>37829854
>>37829830

Let's see....I don't eat candy, don't drink, don't drink soda, don't smoke, avoid almost all fast food, I get lots of vitamins, drink sugar-free & super low calorie fruit juice & tea, my job is so intense my weight is effectively regulated....and I fantasize about landwhales.

LOL.
>>
>>37826808
As a girl who's been fat since childhood, it's fucking retarded. I've always hated being fat and never understood how others could even try to convince themselves that it's not a bad thing, let alone try to convince others.
>>
>>37829854
Well I only have my life as an example.
Lets see, I don't drink alcohol, and I eat pretty much what I want and drink sodas.

Not a fat piece of crap

Lets look at all my friends.
They eat less then I do
They drink diet sodas
They drink like normal people
Majority are overweight or obese

Wife doesn't drink either, lost weight and never gained it back. Still eats pretty bad but she avoids sugary drinks. She would have to considering she is only 4'11''

Look man, I can't convince you of this. You just have to observe. Go out with your friends one night and secretly tally their drinks. I remember one night when 3 friend split 4 pitchers of regular draft, then went home and had a collective totals on 10 beers.

Thats 4590 calories between them or 1530 a piece.
Granted it wasn't split that evenly, but do you get the picture here? That was all stacked on top of everything else they ate for the day (and of course they have to eat before they drink or they will get sick. )
>>
>>37829942

I think maybe I'm just turned on by fat women, because they are my polar opposite. Everything I'm not.
>>
>>37829955

That is a lot of calories to be sure. I'm glad I shun booze.
>>
>>37829955
Not saying people don't get fat from binge drinking, sure it's common. But the overall trend in fatness in 1st world countries is due to sugar.
>>
>>37830085

It is definitely a factor in Mexico.

They drink more sugary soda than America, which is why the country is slightly fatter than the US.

Lot of Latina fatties for that reason.
>>
File: Aids.jpg (55 KB, 500x100) Image search: [Google]
Aids.jpg
55 KB, 500x100
>>37828245
Yep, either way you lose.
Oh and you have to have insurance because we just jacked up the prices of basic doctor visits just for the luls, leg broken? Too bad you didn't have compensation plan, now you're jobless and broke and your wife leaves you for a new guy.
Healthcare has probably ruined more lives than anything else in the last fifty years for Murica. There is no way to win with it.

>>37829378
Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but people with aids usually become super health conscious and if you can afford the regular medication there is almost no difference in life expectancy anymore.
http://www.aidsmap.com/Life-expectancy-now-considerably-exceeds-the-average-in-some-people-with-HIV-in-the-US/page/2816267/
citation provided even
http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-sn-extreme-obesity-cuts-lifespan-20140708-story.html
>with aids you will die 15 years earlier on average, with obesity you will die 14 years earlier almost.
1 year difference between aids and morbidly obese on average.
>>37829678
LET'S DO IT
>>
File: rotundus.jpg (43 KB, 427x620) Image search: [Google]
rotundus.jpg
43 KB, 427x620
How is it that I'm the first person to make this?
>>
HAES activists are pathetic delusional pricks and pic related is an accurate depiction of how they handle their life threatening obesity related health issues
>>
File: 2016-07-06 18.23.59-1.jpg (42 KB, 210x247) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-06 18.23.59-1.jpg
42 KB, 210x247
>>37828319
Have you ever stepped foot in the south?
Every other ham is bitching about "tha libruls" trying to make America "anorexic and vegan".
>>
>>37830517
You do realize that the south is purposely left to a lower standard for industrial corporations to make money off them right?
Most jobs are industrial production or maintenance (product shippers, button pushers, mechanics, technicians) that doesn't require education any formal education. The lower your education the more likely you are to be obese and impoverished.
The south also has the highest concentration of blacks and is often the area that the most immigrants are sent who are refugees (like the laotian refugee movement in the 1970s in tn and the muslim refugee push in the last 5 years).

The south on average has some of the lowest test scores in the entire country, the government does nothing to change this, they don't want to help educate the population.
We are the slaves of today, making your car parts, packaging your foods, all kinds of menial fucking bullshit.
Nashville TN is just now getting a large amount of IT jobs, almost 20 years behind every other major city in the country.
>>
>>37830624

Yeah, and the voters of the South don't do shit about this.
>>
>>37830517
I live in the south, specifically east Tennessee. I see hamplanets daily here. Read what I posted in >>37829589
>>
>>37830729
>the uneducated voters aren't voting to change things
Gee, I fucking wonder why.
>>
File: 1465478762223.png (298 KB, 730x2841) Image search: [Google]
1465478762223.png
298 KB, 730x2841
>>37830517
I've never heard anyone post or say such things in real life.

The fat acceptance movement is pretty much all liberals. Sure there are fat conservative women who post "big is beautiful" but the movement as it stands is mostly run by left wing feminists. Just look at the language that they use in their rhetoric.

>>37828250
Lol, you can argue against it if you want, but most of your millennial comrades wouldn't accept you with such views. In 2016, you are the minority in your own movement (and as a right winger I personally love the fact that the left cannibalizes itself so much)
>>
>>37830750

South Carolina here, also the landwhale-chaser.

Plenty of fatties here.
>>
File: 1465478967965.png (441 KB, 757x792) Image search: [Google]
1465478967965.png
441 KB, 757x792
>>37830729
They don't do shit to change it BUT they don't hold body positive rallies, try to force schools to teach HAES, set up blogs full of lies on tumblr, etc
>>
>>37830810
I really do hate it, but the big school here gave me a free ride for their engineering program, so I'm taking it. Seriously, everyone that isn't a student here is either obese or an obvious user of meth. It's insane
>>
>>37830729
We try to not vote democrat?
Why do you think we never get any support any time a democratic president is in office?
Blacks hate Obama because he did nothing to help them out, he switched almost over night to the minority with the most numbers (mexicans) to win more votes. All of his policies went to them.
Let me ask you how many southern states have a latino population above 1 million, the answer is zero.
So automatically everything he pushed for did nothing for the south, Obamacare fell through, he didn't push for any education reform in southern states, hardly any new jobs were pushed for the south, the ones that were once again industrial majority.

The south is the middle child of the country, it gets all the shit and none of the benefits.
>coincidently TN state wide votes republican, but county wise has more democratic votes.
Last two elections we votes 40% democrat, I'm pretty sure that's the black vote, memphis is 63% black, nashville is like 30%, knoxville is like 40%. those are the three largest cities.
>>
>>37830798

Honestly the right should be pro-obesity, when you think about it ideologically.

They're theoretically against the government telling people what to do. Government trying to curtail obesity reeks of Nanny State, and demonizing the fast food industry is anti-business.

"It is not up to the government to control people's weight, it is the people's. Nor should big business be demonized for people's individual decisions. Fast food is not big tobacco. There's no nicotine in a fucking burger."
>>
File: tiggered.png (66 KB, 164x216) Image search: [Google]
tiggered.png
66 KB, 164x216
>>37830124
>tfw love Latina women
>tfw more than half of them get fat in their 20s
>>
>>37830835

Uh huh. It is somehow the Democrats' fault the South is in disarray, when the GOP's stronghold is in the South.

You can't say the Democrats ruined the South, when the GOP has owned the entire region for quite a few decades.

The GOP is responsible for the current state of the South, because they own it.

"Don't vote Democrat" doesn't work in that case. You're voting to keep the guys who keep screwing you over in power.

I live in South Carolina. I see the GOP's incompetence every day, and I long for the day the state is finally liberated.

And what a "fine" job they've done....running it into the goddamn ground.
>>
>>37830849

>affirming and playing into the idea different parties must hold opposite opposing opinions on all political stances.

Why dont we all agree you shouldnt be fat and you should know better than to let yourself be so overweight you fat slob. But at least you know its not anyone elses fault and also dont hold other members of your nation accountable for your bad decision or ask them to pander to your needs and ego desires by forcing health care needs and social justice views.
>>
File: 1465479030818.png (92 KB, 764x671) Image search: [Google]
1465479030818.png
92 KB, 764x671
>>37830849
Well what type of right are you talking about?

If you mean more of the libertarian approach where it's leave me alone to live my life and I'll leave you alone to live yours, then your right.

But there's also the morality minded right wingers, who are heavily influenced by protestant ethics, where things like obesity, gluttony, and waste are seen as immoral and personal failures.

>>37830811
Part two
>>
Does anyone have the literally evolution screencap
>>
>>37830849
It's a weird point, though. You can easily curtail obesity rates by changing some relatively minor standards in the educational system instead of relying on the development of a campaign created by people who have direct impact on federal tax revenue expenditure.

And the main outcry against unhealthy food businesses aren't usually from government figures, or if they are, they're much lower on the totem pole (e.g. the mayor of NYC)
>>
>>37830905

I'm not fat.

I just get off on the obesity of women.
>>
File: 1467322786734.png (173 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
1467322786734.png
173 KB, 780x800
>>37830897
Well I live in Texas and we have dipshits from Blue States flooding here by the hundreds of thousands every year because they fucked up their economies back home.

Shit the recession grazed us, while most democrat dipshits in California, New York, etc were sent reeling.

I hope this state stays red so the jobs and prosperity continue to grow, instead of having our economy run into the ground like California (seriously, theres so much industry and tourism there, it's amazing how they manage to keep tanking money)
>>
File: 08-17-2012.jpg (92 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
08-17-2012.jpg
92 KB, 400x240
>>37830124
Im a Mexican, there is more fat people BUT american fats are waaay fatter than Mexicans
Can someone answer why mexicans get belly guts and americans get hideous waist fat?
>>
>>37827311
>Being so assblasted at a kids TV show you write a short essay about it

maximum kek
>>
File: 1465479092472.png (129 KB, 755x868) Image search: [Google]
1465479092472.png
129 KB, 755x868
>>37830912
part three
>>
>>37830972
Idk, maybe how fat naturally deposits genetically in anglos and blacks vs mestizos
>>
File: lb_southCarolina_1.jpg (50 KB, 684x420) Image search: [Google]
lb_southCarolina_1.jpg
50 KB, 684x420
>>37830954

Hah. Your state is overwhelmingly dependent on oil.

And the price is down. You're a glorified petro-state.

Your economy is weakened, the GOP is fighting itself within state between the Tea Party and the Establishment, and the Republicans have hit peak voting strength.

Not to mention Trump's rhetoric will provoke a surge in Hispanic voters.
>>
>>37826984
What would you propose the government do?
>>
>>37831018
Shame about what Trump's said.

The real problem immigrants aren't the Mexicans, they're the white liberals like I said before. The Mexican immigrants are generally hard working and have conservative family values, where the entitled millennial brats are a drain here like they were back home.

And even if we suddenly earned zero dollars from oil tomorrow, Texas would still have far more industry than pretty much any other state.
>>
>>37831070
I remember watching a video that said Texas would be around Australia's level economically, if it was its own country. What country do you think it'd be on par with without oil revenue?
>>
File: 1465479194750.png (225 KB, 766x859) Image search: [Google]
1465479194750.png
225 KB, 766x859
>>37830998
>>
>>37831165
Probably like Spain or Poland
>>
>>37831070

If the GOP wants to stay relevant, it cannot be just the party of old white men.

It will be overwhelmed on sheer demographics.

Even the "Solid South" is looking less solidly Republican, as the numbers of minorities increase.
>>
File: 1465790831947-1-1.jpg (71 KB, 252x369) Image search: [Google]
1465790831947-1-1.jpg
71 KB, 252x369
>>37831070
>white liberal immigrants
>>
>>37827421
and everyone started to clap
>>
>>37827761
I would agree with you but I feel this is a case of everyone ignoring fatties until their gravitational pull brought them together, then in their 'larger' numbers, then began making more noise and because of the combination of patriachy, SJW's and internet already looking for bullshit causes to help prop up their numbers, they let the fatties roll on in. Anything after that is just people making money of other misery/ misfortune/ mass consumption
>>
>>37831170
>mayosexual femme
>>
>>37829872

Sugar is a huge part of it, yeah.

There's something strange about how the body processes fructose. When you eat carbohydrates, you get an insulin response right? The fructose doesn't do that - instead it causes beta cells in the pancreas to over-produce insulin.

Then when you get your glucose there's an overdose of insulin dropped into your system. Because the vast majority of the population is sedentary all of this blood sugar is stored as fat.

After the fructose activates this insulin surge, it can only be used by a small minority of the body's cells - anything with GLUT5 recetors (the intestines, the skeletal-muscular system, and the liver). When your glycogen stores in the liver are full, the rest of the fructose is turned into fat.

And like you said, sugar is in everything.
>>
>>37831224
>If the GOP wants to stay relevant, it cannot be just the party of old white men

Kek, the Sanders campaign sure learned that (just replace old with millennial and it fits perfectly)

As a Republican I'm just glad he lost, Hillary is way better than that piece of shit.
>>
>>37826808
unacceptable
>>
>>37828013
its simple, anything that can make these people uncomfortable must not exist. obviously the truth will make these leftists angry, tell the truth about fat/health you are fatphobic, tell the truth about muslim immigration being a fucking bad idea you are an islamophobe and a racist.

and so it goes on, for any truth that is somehow inconvienent to their in-denial lifestyle they will invent new bullshit terms to bully the sane people of this world into submission.

they have a master in ignoring facts and evidence. if we want to save our civilization these people will have to be ended. i dont think there is another way unfortunately
>>
>>37831343

As a rule, I consume a fuckton of Vitamin C. It seems to reduce the amount of weight that goes into storage.
>>
>>37831380

Good to know, time to start supplementing it on top of citrus fruit.

Another supplement I've run into that does something similar is Alpha Lipoic Acid. That stuff clogs up the GLUT4 receptors of adipose tissue and starves them out - one of the few ways to induce apoptosis other than fasting for tremendous periods of time.
>>
>>37831377

At the rate the GOP is shooting itself in the foot, I predict the Democratic Party will split in half due to its inherent contradictions.

The sane half will fight the crazy half.
>>
>>37827421
If real, fuck that waiter
>>
File: 3-jim-webb.w1200.h630.jpg (154 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
3-jim-webb.w1200.h630.jpg
154 KB, 1200x630
>>37831416
Based Jim Webb will lead the sane half
>>
>>37827421
And then she woke up
>>
>>37830897
>GOP incompetence
>completely ignoring the 8 years of clinton administration and 8 years of obama.
You're younger than 20 aren't you?
As stupid as this is going to sound, no child left behind actually helped the south, because of such a high fail (retake) rate of classes in high school, some kids actually got to graduate even if they were incredibly retarded.
However Clinton was the one who originally implemented the low standards in schools by supporting common core learning, his wife is also all for that shit. Obama's only negative is he was too far up liberal ass to give a fuck about the south, he did absolutely nothing to better it. Which in comparison is the same as making it worst since he tried so hard to better more progressive regions.

I've lived here my entire life, military included (NC) and that's 27 years of seeing of majority Democrat rule in either presidency or congress.
30 years of almost none stop Democratic control in the big house, proving my point that Dems give no fuck about the south.

If they wanted to do something to better this country, the next president would focus solely on the south and trying to create jobs and make education the biggest priority.

1. South uses the most welfare and healthcare (automatic win by lowering the statistics of both via new jobs and healthier people through education.
2. Minority control and violence, there is a statistical correlation between being black and being violent. It's provable. Education and jobs will help make blacks better people. Gun death rates will also drastically drop in the south, ending most gun debates.

>>37831321
Honestly the only reason I care at all is I live in the south, highest obesity rate in the country.
I rarely if ever see an attractive chubby girl, let alone a woman as she is suppose to be fit and feminine.
I refuse to date fat girls, period.
Well that and the whole my dad is dying from a stomach disease relating to obesity. Yeah that's a big reason why I hate fat.
>>
>>37831439

The Democrats have to crush the extremists within their own party, or they'll end up like the GOP (consumed by an ideologically civil war).

The SJW socialist authoritarians must be stopped.

The Democratic Party only started winning when it adopted the moderate path started by Bill Clinton.

If the crazies are contained, all the Democrats have to do is wait the GOP out as it destroys itself through infighting.
>>
>>37831479

I've spent all of my 33 years of life in the South, and I have seen the GOP degenerate over that time.

You cannot let local Republican leadership off the hook. Where's the fucking evidence the GOP cares about the South?

Their idea of leadership is a complete and utter joke.
>>
>>37830912
>"And I refuse to set myself on fire to keep you warm"
The funny part is if she did set herself on fire, all that fat would probably heat a home for days.
>>
>>37831170

Mental illness: The Blog
>>
>>37830912

In reaction to the long text I'm reading,

Oh for fuck's sake. Just say: "I'm fat, and I don't really mind. If I decide to lose weight, it'll be my decision to make. But right now, I'm going to stay as I am."

You don't need all this Boogity-Boo.
>>
As a fat fuck, I think fat acceptance shouldn't be a thing.
Should you call them fat fucks? Maybe not to their face unless you're friends. Should you tell them it's ok to be fat?
Absolutely never ever.
>>
>>37831479
Clinton administration and Obama administration were great. They had more progression in pretty much all aspects of life than Bush did.

>But muh South

No one cares about hillbilly fucks. What's the point in helping you retards graduate high school if you all want to go blow yourselves up in Iraq for "muh freedom" anyways?
>>
>>37826808
this board is about muscle people and skinnies fatties need to fuck off from /fit/ you dont belong here. fatties are disgusting and lazy if you got in that shape you gave up and i will never respect you in that way.
>>
>people hating on party girls
>not realizing that there's a distinction between annoying club girls and superior rave girls who party with LSD and MDMA instead of alcohol
>>
>>37831750

Well maybe the South would get more accomplished for it, if the GOP wouldn't fight the Democrats on every single thing.

"No compromise, for you'll be branded a RINO and an even more ideologically extreme dude will take your place!"
>>
File: not even trying.jpg (64 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
not even trying.jpg
64 KB, 627x626
>>37831750
>>
File: big dawgs.jpg (102 KB, 717x587) Image search: [Google]
big dawgs.jpg
102 KB, 717x587
>>37831750
As a typical democrat voter I bet you don't know that HRC voted yes on Iraq and is pushing for more US involvement in Syria

Also, you can thank the Republican controlled congress for most the gains during those years

>He unironically thinks that the president controls the nation like some kind of emperor

Typical liberal
>>
>>37831775
people hate everything that makes them feel insecure about being fucking losers so of course the party people. hate on bitches nobody invited you for a reason :^)
>>
>>37831775

I'll choose the booze-loving fat woman, after she sobers up.

I'm not interested in someone high on LSD and ecstasy.
>>
File: kys.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>37831775
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO XD
>It really helps me find myself and be centered
>I like feel so deep and spiritual, I'm not like the other druggies XD
>>
>>37831750
What's the point in helping pay for Sanders voters to graduate college with liberal arts degrees if all you want to do is work at Starbucks anyways
>>
>>37831806
Dude, life is short, why not experience all it has to offer, which include sensory and psychological phenomena that can only be achieved with drugs?
>>
>>37831790
Nah, there's nothing wrong with partying with booze, that's pretty acceptable

People who frequently take hard drugs to party are seen as losers by society as a whole though
>>
>>37831790

For fetish reasons I have nothing against women who get fat due to booze (those fatties are typically ex-popular girls, so they blimp well), though I would never encourage either weight gain or drinking.

It goes against my principles to encourage bad behavior. Binge drinking is not healthy, and the same is true with obesity.
>>
>>37831224
Actually, if they want to stay relevant at all, they have to start explicitly pandering to whites because they're the only ones who will vote for the GOP.

Double digit IQ Amerindians and Mestizos will not be voting for the GOP, not historically, not now, not ever.

>The Mexican immigrants are generally hard working and have conservative family values

Entirely false by every metric that matters. Size of government, taxation, gay marriage, abortion, first and second amendment ETC....

Consistently one of the most statist demographics.
>>
>>37831825
I've done acid, shrooms, and molly. I just think it's fucking stupid to make a lifestyle out of it.
>>
>>37831848
>Entirely false by every metric that matters. Size of government, taxation, gay marriage, abortion, first and second amendment ETC....

Provide evidence for this claim
>>
>>37831862
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
>>
>>37831848
Nice chart, too bad the majority of Asian Americans voted Republican in 2014
>>
File: David Foster Wallace.png (338 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
David Foster Wallace.png
338 KB, 400x400
>>37831894
>http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/

I mean first of all, this website shows that your claim that Hispanics sided with democrats on key issues such as abortion and gay marriage were wrong.

Second it doesn't even mention the first or second amendment.

So that's a 33% success ratio you have with that claim
>>
Speaking as the guy who dreams of Sara Aikawa......

The Fat Acceptance Movement does not hold up to any kind of meaningful scrutiny.

Obesity is not a fixed state of being, you have to eat enough to become fat. It is ultimately a choice, not something you are born with.

You are being mocked by your bad choices and lack of responsibility, for obesity is not healthy.

Do I think people should be ridiculed for being fat? I don't like discrimination, so no. But I don't think self-delusion should be encouraged either. The narrative that obesity is healthy should not be left unchallenged.
>>
I remember learning in highschool psychology about something called cognitive dissonance. All through my childhood I hated being a fat whale and others fatties I knew always made some excuse and I didn't get it. The second I learned about cognitive dissonance it was very clear

Basically these fatties hate themselves and have two options. Either lose weight or change how they think about being fat. Sadly, fatties naturally think losing weight is extremely difficult, so they rather change how they think and pretend it's societies fault for not loving them and etc.
>>
>>37827421
I was there, I was the cheesecake.
>>
>>37831978
>it doesn't even mention the first or second amendment.

That article literally has an entire section on hate speech, which as far as most people are concerned is first amendment related. It reveals that Hispanics are in fact, roundly anti-1st.

Also a quick Google search reveals that they're not too hot on guns either. Pic related is a Pew Poll.

I'm not sure what he meant with his abortion and gay marriage comment, but his central premise that Hispanics are roundly statist as a voting bloc seems to be obviously true.
>>
>>37832137
I was saying his source didn't even back up his claims
>>
>>37826808
They're setting a terrible example for young kids with their selfishness and laziness and that pisses me off.

I was extremely obese since I was a child and my body is wrecked to the point I need to decide if I want to be a female bear or a regular sized skinny girl with floppy skin all over. I don't want to see kids end up like this because they're ignorant of what happens, put on tons of weight and then end up in this situation later in life when they do gain the willpower to change.

These people should be working to better their selves instead of forcing others to like their slobbish ways. They might have been in the same boat being a fat kid, but I bet you two thirds of them have never even tried to seriously lose weight and see if they could actually do it.
>>
>>37830811
>fat black bitch yelling "FUCK YOU. PAY ME"
So... a regular fat black bitch?
>>
>>37832145
Yeah, I know you'd like to harp on a few points that he was wrong about (or didn't think about), but the rest of us can be charitable.

And boy is this site a goldmine.

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/29/hispanic-immigration-and-the-demographic-decline-of-america/

I was pretty sure the "Hispanics are natural conservatives" trope was horseshit.

It's nice to see it confirmed with data.
>>
I think if more people worked intense physical jobs for sufficiently long periods of time, there would be less obesity.

I lost a lot of weight when I signed up for a physical line of work.
>>
>Be Doctor, go to cheesecake factory with my wife because we like to people watch
>As we arrive something feels off. There's a train of 6 mobility scooters sitting in the lobby and the restaurant seems dim. As if the light is having trouble escaping.
>We soon realize the cause of the space time anomaly is the galaxy of ham planets we've been seated next to
>Recognize that one of the celestial bodies is a patient that just had a heart attack and it has an awesome blossom that has been pulled into it's orbit
>Know the what the outcome will be, but I took a pledge to first do no harm. Ask her "What is this? You know you're supposed to be on a restricted sodium diet and we're working on your weight loss so you can gain some mobility back in your knees"
>She garbles something about there being 6 of them through half-chewed breading and globs of ranch
>She's breathing heavily now and sweating droplets of butter through her acne clogged pores and says "We practice HAES and my body knows what it needs. That's why I had 3 glasses of orange juice today and a GoGurt"
>All I can do is balk at the amount of sugar she ate that she thought was healthy considering her rampant uncontrolled diabetes
>"Please, don't you want to keep your limbs like my beautiful wife?"
>Their entrees arrived and the waitress smiled and asks them if there's anything they need.
>Kyogre demands a full jar of mayo to dip her fries in. Waitress laughs thinking it was a joke and walks away
>Realize my logic is wasted on the beast and sit down.
>Their deserts come out later as I'm leaving and out of shock I blurt "Are you kidding me". Can't believe Medicare paid for her to make a plan with a nutritionist
>She demands waiter valets her scooter to her table and leaves
>As I'm driving away I see an equally obese waiter scootering out to her car with some sort of to go box in his hand
>See patient the next day. Had to amputate her foot because she refused to take insulin.
>Such is life in burger land
>>
>>37827882
Why don't we take the social stigma we put in cigarettes and all the quit add stuff
And put it on obesity?
I mean we found the will to start calling everyone bad people, take it out of bars, off college campuses, even though big tobacco was huge and a lot of money.
I honestly don't know why we can't take that exact campaign and copy paste sugar/hfcs/obesity where smoking was.
>>
>>37828013
Best post, also how did u take pic if I see two hands on cat?
>>
>>37832421
that's my girl
>>
>>37830954
Guess which state has the 6th largest economy in the world?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>37832421
>>
>>37829415
it is very, very fake, Anon. if you couldn't tell from the rest of it, just look at the last part about the waiter. it's like a self-insert fanfiction
>>
>>37831850
Maybe not a lifestyle but at least try things before you die
>>
>>37827421
gonna get him fired for doing his job? good luck
>>
File: 1463821255084.gif (2 MB, 372x347) Image search: [Google]
1463821255084.gif
2 MB, 372x347
>>37827666
I have a severe sweat fetish
groups of teens/early 20s in summer or women who overreact to the first sign of cold give of the best scent btw
anyways I dont really like fat chicks (chubbys fine) so whenever I walk past a fat chick I hold my breath because breathing in that big girl sweat realy fucks with my head
>>
Fat Acceptance is acceptance of failure.
Fat Acceptance is deciding that every day, you will be a little worse off than you were yesterday.
Fat Acceptance is the renunciation of potential.
Fat Acceptance is slow, ugly, humiliating, suicide.
>>
>>37827421
The craziest thing about shit like this is that the psychos who run the page post this, as if they believe it could ever be a legitimate story, as if it has any basis in reality, without realizing that it's obvious satire or wishful thinking from somebody else who's drank the kool-aid.
>>
File: 1467760687402.jpg (492 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1467760687402.jpg
492 KB, 1440x2560
>>37831750
>No one cares about hillbilly fucks.
That's the problem you dense fuck, all you millennial faggots preach acceptance and tolerance, but are so hypocritical in your refusal to accept all people deserve basic respect.
We are not equal, we are physically, mentally, spiritually different, but we deserve respect.

You say you don't care about hillbilly fucks, than complain when said southern trash attacks people of other sects and cultures.
Fuck, no wonder no body wants to have sex with nu male progressive trash.

>>37832396
Personally, fats should just be flat out taxed more for everything.
They increase pollution by ingesting unneeded amounts of food, the industrial waste from this alone is 3x more than it should be if you assume the average fatty is eating 1.5-2k calories more than the average human should be, let alone the actual basic calories needed to survive (somewhere estimated around 1.2k calories).
The inventible health problems associated with being fat in general and another tax on the entirely reasonable assumption that their children will be fat.
Speaking of children, what about child abuse?
Children not even into puberty with diabetes, young men not even old enough to drink who have the arteries of someone 10-20 years older than them, so much so that ED problems are becoming increasingly more prevalent.
Animal cruelty, as we can also greatly assume that a person who doesn't have the basic energy to walk themselves, isn't going to take their dogs or other animals out to get the exercise that is just as mandatory as any other animal in the wild?
The amount of excess gas needed to drive these people around, a gar that gets 25mpg suddenly is dropped to 21 because of an extra 100-200lbs none stop on its load.
I mean I can keep this list going, but the reason smoking was banned or hated on was because of some evidence it was bad for the family and social structure.
Obesity isn't different, it's not a self contained thing.
>>
>>37829575
>all those complaints seeing she has a mans body
Kek
>>
>>37827421
kekketi kek
>>
>>37827355
kek
>>
>>37833237
>"we are not all equal"
>mad no one cares about hillbilly fucks
Easy there Cletus.
>>
>>37830798
>That image
Gee wiz no problems with being over FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS
Its the fault of the EMS workers and the fire fighters, two people can't carry a person that is over FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS out of the building? That is just sad to think that two people can't manage to get someone over FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS down the stairs.

Never mind that her fat ass couldn't even walk anymore.
>>
>>37827421
I can no longer tell what is satire and what is reality.

Help me.
I need help.
I need to be free from this nightmare of a life.
Oh god help me.
>>
>>37827761

>lots of anti-smoking ads
>not much anti-obesity ads

Maybe the number of ads is related to how addictive/hard to quit the thing is?
>>
>>37830954

>Amazing how California keeps making money

It's pretty fucking nice to live here, desu. That's why. Would you rather live in some blazing hot redneck shithole or literally a land of endless summer and beaches?
>>
>>37831049
-More and better physical education classes at school.
-Teach about nutrition at school.
-Tax overweight people.
>>
File: tumblr_nuu4dmhxrf1rbcc73o1_1280.jpg (183 KB, 907x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuu4dmhxrf1rbcc73o1_1280.jpg
183 KB, 907x1280
>>37830729
They did vote for Trump, who promised change. Also, quite a few voted for Bernie ffor the same reasons. But the thruth is neither party gives a shit about the working class.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.fi/2016/07/there-are-three-main-classes-in-america.html
>>
People become fat because they aren't began. The average BF% of a Vegan is 8, while for savages it is 46. I know this because of my YouTube channel, VEGAN GAlNs. Sincerely, Richard, from VG
>>
>>37830972
>american fats are waaay fatter than Mexicans

I dunno man. Once you're obese, why bother counting the pounds? You're obese. Whether you're 300lbs or 400lbs, you're a disgusting fatbody and should be executed. And Mexico is number one in the world for obesity. 32% of Mexicans are obese. Don't worry about splitting hairs to try to look better. You're fooling no one.
>>
>>37834751

What the fuck.

That's like a 75 lbs 3 year old. Straight up child abuse.
>>
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I've been relatively slim most of my life. I had a couple of years where I had a bit of puppy fat in high school, but at some point I said to myself "I'm only eating until I feel full, not until I've eaten all I want to eat" and the puppy fat dropped off.

Last year, I started my first cut after being into fitness for a while, and at that point I lost all respect for people who say losing weight is hard. Ballooning up to a size where you can't get to a healthy size in 6 months takes effort, it takes you looking in the mirror every day and thinking "this is fine" when it's clearly not. I've no problem with people who are fat, but I have a problem with people who refuse to make a change and move the goalposts, because losing weight is easy.
>>
>>37834840
fuark that kids parents fucked him over hard
>>
>>37831049

one cent per calorie tax on refined sugar that goes to funding FICA and a ban on artificial sweetners, to start with.

Other things like a ban on selling sugary drinks to minors, ban potatoes in school lunches, and a ban on phosphoric acid in foodstuffs would be nice. But taxing things that cause obesity and using that tax revenue to offset the costs associated with obesity is a must. In a perfect, libertarian world we wouldn't have to do that, but if someone has to pay for it, it should be the people creating the costs.
>>
>>37835175
>ban on artificial sweetners

Other than spiking insulin, what is wrong with sucralose and stevia?
>>
>>37830912
>capacity to enter certain spaces
>>
>>37828240
Dude, I love your cat. Post more.
>>
I don't have any issues with fat people, and the fat acceptance as in "I'm fat and I don't care about it and you shouldn't hate me SOLELY for being fat" is okay.

But when it drifts into justifications about how losing weight is impossible, how being fat is actually healthier, hating on thinner people (especially the skinny bitch bullshit), or how they should be treated preferentially because they're fat that shit triggers me to no end. Pseudoscience makes me insanely mad.
>>
>>37829575
Her body looks good but that mouth looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>37826984

>shitliberal detected

Government save me! I am too stupid to help myself!
>>
>>37829575
You know, the most depressing thing about this is that most of the people advocating fatter women and saying it's unattractive are MALES.
>>
>>37829563
>that fucking text
WHY do you have to post yourself naked for the entire internet to see? And why is it called "brave"? A little modesty doesn't hurt anyone! I've only been seen naked by my mom and partner and I see no reason for other people to see...
What is wrong with your naked body being something private? Why do they feel the need to expose themselves, it's not fucking necessairy and it's not brave!
>>
>>37835836
That's what's currently happening, we have doctors, gyms, plenty of knowledge but people keep getting fatter.

What's your plan as a stupid conservative, motivational posters?
>>
>>37835846
Same reason being a pornstar and licking toilets with men cum is empowering.
>>
>>37835175
>Ban potatoes
We tried that. Big potato / Idaho blocked it.
Let's see a plan that can actually get the political will to do this.
>Hint: we simply don't have it any more, hell we can't even protect our borders, no one is willing to take a stand
>>
>>37834840
Mexico isn't even number one. It's those small micronesian islands, that are negligeable in size, and then arabs. Rich arabs are such fat fucks, they'll all be dead within thirty years, even without ISIS.
>>
>fat family
>drop 120 pounds by juicing
>whole time my sisters telling me it won't work and I'll get hungry and I'll put the weight back on
>she asks me to show her how I did it
>tell her she can Google it because that's what I had to do
>comes over to my house a day later with some spinach and a bunch of strawberries
>tries to eat the pulp that comes out from putting the strawberries in
>tries to put ice in the juicer to "make it more like a smoothie"
>sips the juiced spinach, says "that's not nice I don't want it"
>goes home and leaves me to clean up the mess
>>
>>37836053

had to read this three times to get it

didn't read your 'juicing' as literally juicing
>>
File: 1467831610501.jpg (58 KB, 750x674) Image search: [Google]
1467831610501.jpg
58 KB, 750x674
>>37836053
>uses the word juicing
>hes actually talking about juice
>>
>>37836053
i'm jumping in to say i thought it was roids, too
>>
>>37830811
>>37830912
>>37830998
>>37831170
I read through the entire thing, not just the underlined/boxed parts, because I wanted context for what this person was saying. This is the work of a petulant child in an adult body. I know it's an easy target to say fat people want to have their cake and eat it too, but this woman (fuck this "agendered femme" hypocritical nonsense) wants the entire bakery for herself and to deny access to anyone else who wants in, even if they're supporting her.

You can't demand affection, care and support, then refuse to offer it to others. Society can't function on entitlement like that. You can't complain about how you're being dehumanized when you constantly refer to yourself as a bitch, a term literally comparing a human to an animal. And you especially cannot decry ableist ideology when you a) have a self-imposed disability, and b) cannot know the disabled status of every person you come across, which is why every law written to support the disabled does so in a manner that recognizes the lack of visibility in some cases.

These are demands of a selfish child who has truly wanted for nothing in their life, and because of that, has to invent a reason for their selfishness to justify it to themselves.

I'd tell this person they should do the world a favor and kill themselves, but judging by the whining and self-delusion in the writing, she's not far from getting to that point herself.
>>
>>37827421
I want to hear the doctor's side of it, that's hilarious
>>
File: FFFFFF.jpg (75 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFF.jpg
75 KB, 640x425
>>37827311

Sportacus' actor is an aesthetic god, by the way. He's 50.
>>
>>37827421
pretty odd the entire restaurant didn't come out to give them a standing ovation as the extremely attractive waiter princess-carries her into the sunset

also i like how in these stories males are always super attractive and interested in the fat girl, body acceptance, but only for females kek
>>
>>37834479
Med student here, we're pretty much taught that quitting smoking is far easier than losing weight because a) satiation is important in regulating mood, so it can be very depressing for people with too many leptin receptors to never feel satiated and b) smoking is evidently bad and the goal should always be to get down to zero cigarretes per day, but the general population are too lazy to count calories, so they have no idea how to get down to a goal calorie amount. Thats why you see people complaining about yoyo diets, they think that they can just not eat anything and that will make them thin because they are unable to think in anything but a binary
>>
File: the biggest hypocrite.jpg (142 KB, 1024x962) Image search: [Google]
the biggest hypocrite.jpg
142 KB, 1024x962
>>37836392

Well yeah, fat girls clearly deserve a handsome Chad to love them. Fat men are just gross, anon.
>>
>>37835860
That's not what I was talking about, robot.
I mean that they actually think they HAVE to post nudes of themselves. They actually think they're being brave for posting nudes to tumblr. I might be a modest woman and I don't care if others want to post their nudes but don't act like it's a fucking achievement, like it's obligated to post nudes of yourself.
Bravery is people who risk their lives to save others, like soldiers or firemen but hey, post a nude and "wow so brave omg!"
>>
>>37836661

I think their reasoning is

>the patriarchy is telling us we are not attractive
>if we confront the world with our unattractive bodies we are making a statement
>thus we are doing something political
>thus we are brave

It's disgusting.
>>
>>37836679
aaah in that way I guess it makes sence (in their sick twisted fantasies ofcourse)
but with that reasoning, they're admitting they're ugly fatties....allthough most of their reasoning makes no sence so...
yes, I completely agree it's completely disgusting. I always wonder what veterans with actualy ptsd would think of this, I actually just hope they never find out.
>>
>>37827421
Was somewhat believable until the end
>>
>>37827421
The waiter guy thing probably didn't happen, but if it did he was probably a fat manlet in his late 30's with strong sa usage fingers, so of coarse they're perfect for each other, also some super hot model, legit 11/10 saw me write this and decided to help out, she said that the womyn is fat and needs to take control of her life.
>>
>>37836785
Wasn't believable at all. No doctor in the world would act so unprofessional to a patient outside of the office because that's exactly how you lose patients and money. Imagine if your doctor saw you on a date, and said "Hey, anon, how goes that syphilis treatment? Is this the one that gave it to you?" Even if it was true, you'd never go to him again.
>>
>>37835841
Do you really wonder why? They're probably beta as hell or dyel and dont want to have to surpass that woman physically so they consider her body as wrong.
>>
File: tywin-1.jpg (31 KB, 960x380) Image search: [Google]
tywin-1.jpg
31 KB, 960x380
>>37836332
>saw one of my patients at a restaurant the other day
>she was with friends so I didn't say hi or acknowledge her
>the end.

But the whole thing is persecution fiction anyway.
>>
>>37829589
I live in Oklahoma and everyone here is fat and conservative and I can tell you first hand that they are just as unwilling to accept personal responsibility for being fat. I have a friend from hs who is in the marines and is constantly on the verge of being kicked out for his weight, saying his "body can't get lower than about 235 lbs" and he "doesn't even eat that much anymore." The reality is he drinks a six pack or more every day, plus sweet tea constantly.
>>
>>37836661
It's based in the same shit. Society tells us to not be proud of our bodies because we aren't attractive blah blah and then you come out and post a nude pic because you don't care and omg so brave.
>>
>>37830134
>Oh and you have to have insurance because we just jacked up the prices of basic doctor visits just for the luls, leg broken? Too bad you didn't have compensation plan, now you're jobless and broke and your wife leaves you for a new guy.
>Healthcare has probably ruined more lives than anything else in the last fifty years for Murica. There is no way to win with it.
I hear that if you can't make it to upper middle class, voluntary poverty is the best bet. Make money in a cash business, declare self indigent whan money is not good, or income is easy to hide. Grow your own foor, live in a van and shit like this.
>>
File: seal.jpg (51 KB, 529x697) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
51 KB, 529x697
>>37826808

We're in favor of it.

It's a board meme to "mock" fat acceptance/HAES, but we all support it.

We are all feisty women of size and we practice triggering each other with fatshaming threads and images.

Every summer, newfags (triggered lol) arrive at /fit/ and make weak "fat hate threads" as though I need help getting triggered. I've been here many years so I've developed to the point where I can get triggered by a stiff breeze compared to them. But we all started somewhere and if they work at it they can join us feisty, sassy, vivacious women of size of /fit/
>>
File: 1420692038004.jpg (270 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1420692038004.jpg
270 KB, 700x525
>>37829048
Why are faggots fit, and lesbians fat?

Pic not related but the eyes say it all.
>>
File: 1467335370950.png (70 KB, 829x754) Image search: [Google]
1467335370950.png
70 KB, 829x754
>>37834840
It's the island nations that are the worst. Mexico is higher than the US, but not number one.
>>
>>37831479
>no child left behind actually helped the south
>some kids actually got to graduate even if they were incredibly retarded
Are you one of those retarded kids? If you seriously think that's the kind of thing that helps a society than you are beyond help
>>
Suicide by Knife and Fork.
>>
>>37826808
Can someone please tell me who these critters date? I'm not American or European.. from a shitty almost third world country where a monthly wage of $300 is nice. No fat people around except tourists, and they not fat because from Europe and some exercise required to get around.

But i must know who and how they date. Please explain. I know of this beta make thing from reading the internet and it's fascinating, but are they really happy with such a male as boyfriend?

Do they after fat men because HAES? If they don't, why can't men do the same and choose thin girls?

So confusing.
>>
>>37837234

Because gay men are trying to attract men, which means becoming as fit (and sometimes feminine) as possible.
>>
>>37835841

Most fat fetishists are male, regardless of what gender they're interested in.

Most anti-fat comments are posted by males.
>>
File: 1467149020817.jpg (32 KB, 405x198) Image search: [Google]
1467149020817.jpg
32 KB, 405x198
>>37836016

The Middle East is basically the universe trolling myself and my fellow fat fetishists, heh. So much obesity, in one of the most dangerous places on Earth.
>>
File: egyptianpedobear.jpg (52 KB, 437x575) Image search: [Google]
egyptianpedobear.jpg
52 KB, 437x575
>>37837269

>Egypt

The ancient gods and pharaohs are staring down upon you, and weeping.
>>
>>37837930
>CHAD
>CHAD
>CHAD
>CHAD
>>
>>37837930
Ofc Chad only has 3% body fat REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37837930
>best performers
I don't think it counts if most people are starving
>>
>>37830798
Gee guys. Why didn't the firefighters take an xl stretcher into the burning building? There is always a possibility of a 500+ pound queen who is (in an unrelated way) mobility-challenged. This is obviously systemic oppression.
>>
>>37826808
>/fit/'s thoughts on Fat acceptance
Are you new? We obviously support them. After all, it's just genetics.

Seriously, stop making these threads.
>>
>>37829722
100% agree. Do what makes you happy, but accept the consequences.
>>
>>37831670
This is the alternative energy we need. We almost ran the whales extinct for lantern oil, we can do the same to landwhales
>>
>>37837797
Ifk but i'm a fit femme and it boils my piss
>>
>>37832393
Very nice
>>
>>37832135
got a chuckle out of me
here, have an upboat friend
keep that karma rolling bro
>>
>>37835175
>ban on phosphoric acid
A lot of sodas contain this, but is it, in itself, harmful? Other than causing calcium deficiencies in huge, diabeetus quantities. Also, I've always wondered if it's a source of dietary phosphorus
>>
>>37836659
Dear god. Yet another reason to get the FUCK out of Ohio, before that thing's gravitational pull murders us all.

>SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
>>
>>37836659
>tankini
>tank-sized bikini
>>
>>37837411
Fatties mostly date other fatties, when they realize they're going to have to settle. Some fat girls get lucky and find a skinny guy that can't get laid for whatever reason and he realizes he has to settle for them. Skinny girls never have to settle for a fat guy, so fat guys only date skinny girls if they're funny, great personality, rich, or etc. Fat is never a first choice, though. There exist some outliers, but my post is generally true
>>
>>37834479
Since more people are obese than smoke, obesity would obviously be more addictive no?
As in food itself, which is the case.
Read up on the Oreo effect, there are 4-5 addictive things in oreos that when combined make it more addictive than heroin.
The withdrawal effects are minimal, but the the reuse rate is a lot higher. People actually break out in sweat and begin to become irritable because they do not have an Oreo cookie.

I've never been obese so I really don't know the science behind it and the full spectrum of addiction first hand.

>>37837214
Pretty much Anon, true middle class has it the worst in the U.S.
>work more hours
>make not as much money
>a lot more payment on everything
>add in family, you're automatically fucked
Being poor is actually better than being middle class, I can attest, I lived in a trailer for the first 7 years of my life and all my friends were white trash. The few families that got into middle class had more divorce rates and drama, mainly because the man was always working his hardest to try and provide for said family. Giving him no actual time to be with his wife or kids.

>>37837385
I'm guessing you've never once in your life lived somewhere, where the majority of children never graduate high school.
Keep talking shit lib cuck, those areas are desolant wastelands in comparison to cities that have a high graduate rate and (some)college.
Keep sucking democratic dick while our schools continue to get worst, your savior Hillary will further push common core and we will all be perfect little copies of each other.

>>37837930
The middle east is terrifyingly obese, go into a major city, every single person is fat. Go 1 hour away to a village, everyone is anorexically skinny.
They do not share wealth in most those countries.
>>
>>37830624

>The south on average has some of the lowest test scores in the entire country
>The south also has the highest concentration of blacks

I'm sure these are unrelated
>>
>>37826808
I hate fat acceptance, it's fucking stupid, people throwing away their health as well as fucking up people's happiness.
My family has given in to the whole fat acceptance thing and they're all hamplanets married to other hamplanets that can't go on hikes or climb mountains, rock climb or white water raft. They don't do anything fun besides sit on their fat asses and eat pizza all day and drink beer.
Fuck all of that shit.
Also skinny girls/hot girls don't like fat guys. (9 times out of 10) unless you get really lucky or have a fucking 10/10 personality. We all know that people who browse /fit/ don't have that so back to option #1.
As a kid they set me up with horrible habits of eating whatever-the-fuck-i-wanted. In highschool I ballooned up to 260, not really knowing any better I stayed this way for a long time.
/fit/ has instilled in me a fat-hate type of persona now, I hate myself and I hate fat people.
Thanks? It's driven me to go to the gym every day and I'm 200 lbs now.
>>
>>37836383
Based Icelanders.
>>
>>37837269
>New Zealand

What?? I thought people there ate well and lived a healthy outdoorsy lifestyle....my illusions have been shattered.
>>
>>37829575
I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck the shit out of her if given the chance, but what is up with her mouth! The photographer screwed her over more than I can.
>>
>>37832219
I think everyone, no matter what race, gender, or social status, should have to work a minimum of one year in retail, food, and physical labor each. And I'm not talking about sending the rich kids to Gordon Ramsey's London, an upscale Hewlett shop, and learning engraving or something, no. I'm talking about Walmart, McDonald's, and sewer construction. It'd whittle the fat fucks down, make some people more appreciative, and level the playing field between customer and employee.
>>
File: 1457317768529.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457317768529.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>37828107
You think that's hard to grasp?

I have a fetish for giant men buddy, literally the thought of a twenty foot tall, muscular giant gets me off and is usually my escapist fantasy.

At least you can realistically attain your fetishist copulation
>>
File: 1460760693685.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1460760693685.webm
1 MB, 854x480
still up huh?
>>
File: 1439516909467.png (219 KB, 502x523) Image search: [Google]
1439516909467.png
219 KB, 502x523
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.