[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 700x525
Long story short, I had a heart attack in February and still haven't told anyone because I'm annoyed by people worrying about me. My gf knows because she was with me at the time. Never got medical attention; I basically begged NOT to go to the hospital while she was freaking out. I didn't want my mom to pay for medical bills and kinda wanted to die at the time anyway (I'm better now though). I'll be 21 in 9 days. I'm 6'3" and 130 lbs. Why did this happen to me? I don't even eat like shit.
>>
>>37826115
how do you know you had a heart attack?
>>
>inb4 'you don't eat enough'
>>
>>37826135
This

And don't say because webmd told you so
>>
>>37826135
I had virtually every symptom of one. It was mild (should've included that from the beginning), but still hurt like shit.
>>
You probably didn't have a heart attack. Unless you have an ECG machine and the various different lab tests they do for heart attacks at home you wouldn't be able to know.

Probably a little bitch anxiety attack.
>>
>>37826145
WebMD is for fat moms. Didn't use it.
>>
>>37826115
21 is too young for heart attack
>>
>>37826115

>I'm 6'3" and 130 lbs

>I'm 6'3" and 130 lbs

>I'm 6'3" and 130 lbs

>I'm 6'3" and 130 lbs

>I'm 6'3" and 130 lbs
>>
>>37826165
I compared it to the symptoms of an anxiety attack and it didn't line up as much. Also, I don't feel anxious when laying in bed (where said attack occurred)
>>
>>37826152
>Chest pain
>Shortness of breath
>Dizziness

Probably a little bitch anxiety attack.

I work in the ER and it takes more than just symptoms to diagnose a heart attack. At the very least a ECG. People come in with those symptoms all the time and half the time they're fine.
Stop shit posting on 4chan and see a doctor if you're concerned.
>>
>>37826152
you're dumb. Every symptom of a heart attack is the same as every symptom of GERD, or hiatal hernia, or a bunch of other non life threatening conditions
>>
Interesting fact: the esophagus shares the same pain receptors as your heart. As a result, GERD (aka acid reflux) can mimic the same symptoms as a heart attack.
>>
>>37826216
Hopefully you're right senpai.
>>
>>37826115
You didn't have a heart attack you probably had a panic attack

If really believe you did, you need to go to the doctor's. They'll check you out and they'll do an EKG. If you really had a heart attack at age 20 then you could have heart disease or an underlying condition that could cause another heart attack and next time you won't be so lucky to survive. Unless of course you want to end up like Zyzz in a sauna
>>
>>37826263
Honestly I'd love to go out like that.
>>
>>37826216
Can confirm.

I'm not a moany /r9k/ faggot, but I have GAD and have been getting little bitch anxiety attacks since I was 10 years old.

Op is a little bitch though.
>>
>>37826220

I didn't know that, that's good to know.
>>
Heart is a muscle that requires nutrients to repair itself. Nice try though. Didn't work and now you have a monster on your hands.

Don't worry more in store for you clowns :)

Did you like my Facebook updates. I told you God loves me ;)
>>
See I thought you controlled everything but you don't.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.