[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatigue and working out through it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fps_doug_owned.gif (223 KB, 440x284) Image search: [Google]
fps_doug_owned.gif
223 KB, 440x284
I've been overly fatigued lately, and seemingly unable to workout, and when I've tried I only can dish out half the reps I could if I was feeling normal.

Problem is, this fatigue just won't let up. I get maybe 2-3 good days a month it seems, and I always am able to push myself further than the last time I was at full strength.

Fatty here, but lost 20 lbs already and went from 1 pull up to 6 on a good day.

I want to be a go getter, hyped up, ready to pump! But, I'm just not getting the feels, bros.
>>
pre workout
Iam on like 6h sleep every night + cut and I still power through my workouts.
>>
>>37825993
I don't take any supplements or anything. Would they be a game changer?

What would you recommend for maximum energy? I've tried energy drinks, and energy shots. Nothing is working for me.
>>
>>37826005
game changer? no
they would help a lil bit but nothing game changing.
some simple carbs + black coffee + (beta alanin) would do the trick.

You probably need to find enjoyment in your workouts. Iam always hyped for my workout throughout the day.
>>
what's your routine like? maybe you're just doing too much
>>
>>37826035
Pullups 'til failure (Like I said, I only do 6 on a good day)
Pushups x10
Jumping Jacks x 50
Crunches x50
Then I do slow pullups until failure.

I don't have a gym membership or anything.
>>
>>37826048
>crunches
>jumping jacks
get a membership and stop doing worthless crap.
>>
>>37826066
If I can barely make it through a home workout, why would I need to step my game up to a gym?
>>
>>37826080
as a noob you can gain mass/strength while cutting, atleast to some degree as long as you lift weights.
you wont have that benefit doing crunches and jumping jacks.
>>
Type 1 diabetic here with plenty of experience and history with lethargy, some general info:

Consistent lethargy is almost exclusively down to a combination of just 3 things:

>Poor diet
>Hormone imbalances
>Not enough exercise

Unsurprisingly these are also the most common causes and inversely, treatments for depression. Work out which of these you're fucking up and fix em

Diet- If you eat too much sugar and carbs you have blood sugar swings (and usually insulin spikes which help create rollercoasters). This is more pronounced in diabetics, but you normies get just the same thing albeit lesser. Fluctuating bloodsugars zap your hormones and thus your energy and muscle strength and a bunch of other shit. Eat less refined carbs and less sugar, eat more veg and you're most of the way there. Eat less sat fat for good measure.

Hormone imbalances- Most of this can be fixed with diet and exercise, but sunshine is also important here. Get tested if you suspect something, but SH, Test and Estrogens are all worth worrying about, basically any sex hormone.

Sleep is the only other factor and again, that's mostly fixed by diet and exercise. Get up at the same time every day and if you don't feel refreshed and ready to tackle the world after 2 weeks of the same wakeup time then you still have one of the above to fix.

It took me a lot of reading and a hell of a lot of experimenting and testing and work to find all this out, yet it's just common fucking sense when you think about it. Anyway, enjoy.
>>
>>37826450
Also to add to this, make sure you're eating enough.

You said you'd lost a lot of weight which would make me think you're too far below your TDEE. Eat until you're maintaining your weight, then drop just a few hundred calories at most. If in doubt, more veg.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.