[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your favorite bodybuilder/fitness model and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
No one tops Mr. Dorian Yates in my opinion. His work ethic was unreal. Ronnie Coleman comes second.
>>
you mean Dorian "I train 3 hours per week instead of 3 hours per day like other bodybuilders but that's because it works better and not because I'm lazy *wink wink* " Yates?
>>
File: Frank_Zane.jpg (79 KB, 190x388) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Zane.jpg
79 KB, 190x388
Dorian Yates was the beginning of the downfall of Mr. Olympia

Mine would be Frank Zane.
>>
>>37825896
No, I mean Dorian "I got second place on my first Mr. Olympia competition and won 6 more Mr. Olympia titles while you're some nobody on the internet spreading negativity" Yates.
>>
>>37825915
Frank Zane? I'm 19 and have bigger legs than him. Not True Mr. Olympian for me.
>>
>>37825939
Post legs then.
>>
>>37825915
>won mr olympia only because Arnold, Franco, Lou Ferrigno and Serge Nubret retired
>a real mr olympia
olympian kek
>>
>>37825939
Your all other parts are shit though.
>>
>>37825939
>le bodybuilding is about size

>I'm 19

Makes sense.
>>
>>37826039
It's one of those fatties who does only squats and deadlifts
>>
>>37825991
Why? You need some fapping material? Even if I post my legs, most of you could think it's a picture from the internet and I can't blame you, too many fake fucks nowadays.
>>
File: Jon-Pall-Sigmarsson.jpg (943 KB, 1516x1536) Image search: [Google]
Jon-Pall-Sigmarsson.jpg
943 KB, 1516x1536
Sigmarsson. Fuckin' great inspiration and body.
>>
>>37826078
Nobody faps to fatties, don't worry
>>
>>37825939

Frank Zane would actually be considered huge by normal standards. If you saw someone at your gym with that combination of size and leanness you wouldn't be talking shit, I guarantee it.
>>
>>37826078
shut the fuck up and post your legs mother fucker
>>
>>37826078
>Why?

Uh, maybe because you stated that your legs are bigger than his?

You millennials are literally shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.