[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This little guy is 3 times stronger than the average human male.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: hooting-chimp.jpg (81 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
hooting-chimp.jpg
81 KB, 1024x819
This little guy is 3 times stronger than the average human male.
Could you beat his ORM?
>>
>>37825301
no
>>
>>37825301
No, but I could probably fight one and win
>>
>>37825301
>balding

dumb monkey
>>
>>37826391
No, you couldn't. You have no idea how badly a chimp can fuck someone up, man.
>>
>>37826391
it would bite your hand off and eat it. id give you a 20% chance of killing one if you had a large knife and a leather suit
>>
>>37826391
It wouldn't kill you but after its done mitigating your hands, face and genitals you'd wish you were.
>>
He's also half the size of an adult male, so really a trained adult male would probably outcompete a chimp in terms of raw strength. However those huge canines and that strong jaw would make anyones deadlift irrelevant. Also leverage I guess
>>
>>37825301
>This little guy is 3 times stronger than the average human male.

I am also like 3x stronger than the 'average human male'

I'm guessing the average human male doesn't pull 6pl8 and squat 4.5pl8

>Could you beat his ORM?
I doubt that chimp could pull 585lbs +, but idk
>>
>>37826460
>>37826479
>>37826631
Fuck you guys, I've trained martial arts since I was in elementary school. I could take a chimp easily
>>
File: p140090038-3.jpg (56 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
p140090038-3.jpg
56 KB, 338x450
>>37826672
>implying this '''''''''little guy'''''''''' can't pull your head off your shoulders and carry it around like a trophy
>>
chimps will fuck even a 300lbs strongman up.

Will literally go for your balls, eyes first. Superhuman strength. Hitting them will only enrage them more. Have 4 hands to rip your flesh off with. Biting at the same time.

Anyone who thinks they are beating a chimp 1v1 in unarmed combat isn't aware of the chimps power.
>>
File: kitty.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kitty.webm
2 MB, 640x480
hey look, another thread about /fit/ who thinks they can fight
>chimps
>gorillas
>tigers
>rhinos
it's mostly amerifags who watch to much UFC
>>
>>37826742
Chimps are fucking weak nigga

There's a reason we build skyscrapers and they can't fucking build fire

I'll 1v1 a chimp any day
>>
File: FUCKINGRAGE.jpg (318 KB, 299x1082) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGRAGE.jpg
318 KB, 299x1082
>>37826750
I fucking hate pajeets so much. They smell and they are all ugly. They steal all of our jobs and now they are kill all of the tigers.

seriously fuck them
tigers are awesome. They are my favorite animals and these pajeets are killing them for fun?

fucking pisses me off
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>37826686
You don't understand. This is a fucking savage, brutal animal that will rip you apart. Its not a fucking sparring match. You wouldn't last five seconds.

A chimp will just jump on you and tear your face off. You can't stop it. It's stronger than you, it's faster than you, it's more agile than you, and it has the advantage of a ruthless killer instinct. It knows all your weak spots: genitals, face, eyes, it will fuck you up so bad it's not funny at all.

Humans are just laughable in comparison. Gangly and awkward. You simply cannot compete with the explosive, primal savagery of such an animal.
>>
>>37826762
worst troll attempt ever
>>
>>37826785
it's a bunch of farmers traveling arount their crops I think
they accidentally got to close to a mother and her cubs so she went berserk
but yeah it's a constant war between them and the farmers, I bet quite some tigers get killed
>>
>>37826819
it doesn't matter. It's not their land. It's the tigers land. They were there first. The farmers have no right to kill the tigers.

fuck off pajeet
>>
>>37826840
So by that logic, europeans never should have colonized america since there were already people and animals there?
>>
File: s.png (261 KB, 453x254) Image search: [Google]
s.png
261 KB, 453x254
>>37826840
i hate pajeets too
that tiger got away luckily
>>
>>37826872
Trigger warning you asshole
>>
>>37826724
>I cannot read and comprehend - the post

Post was literally about weightlifting, not who could win in a fight.
>>
>>37826785
>says the man who lived in a cozy city for his entire life
>>
The fuck you guys don't bite when fighting?

Brazilian here, if I close up enough I always bite the neck, crush the balls or gouge the eyes.
>>
>>37826995
This post is proof that chimps don't fuck around.
>>
>>37826995
>Brazilian
Explains a lot you disgusting savage.
>>
I could easily beat one
Just shoot the lil nigga
>>
>>37826969
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>37826995
7-1
>>
>>37826788
Mike Tyson in his prime would fuck a chimp up
>>
>>37827031
its easy to be in luv your little cute tigers when you've never been close to the animals in the wild you retard
>>
>>37825301
No, I can't lift three times the average human male's ORM.
>>
File: thighgap.jpg (21 KB, 218x544) Image search: [Google]
thighgap.jpg
21 KB, 218x544
>>37825301
animal strenght is always overexagerated. They may have slight different fibers and more leverage in biomechanics but thats it. All made up bullshit
ive never seen a video of an ape and relateds lifting a reall heavy AF weight
>>
>>37826788
A caveman could beat a chimp.

Pinnacle of fitness
>Hunter gatherer lifestyle
>No pollution
>Primitive diet
>Survavlist's genetic bottleneck

Intelligence
>Fighting (to death) experience
>Lack of mercy or compassion
>Human brain

Modern humans are 99% just too pussified to. That said, the chimp research I could find suggest they are stronger only relatively (to size), and their real strength comes from the lifestyle of an animal, their brutality, and their experience/instinct whichis nearly nonexistent in humans nowadays.
>>
>>37827088
Consider that the world record bench is over 5 times the average modern male.
>>
>get gf
>get son or daughter
>throw child in monkey pit
>monkey kills child
>officials kill monkey
>win

Implying I can't outsmart a monkey with a flawless plan to defeat it. This is why humans are at the top of the foodchain
>>
>>37827172
Human intelligence wins again.
>>
>>37827090
a caveman could only kill a chimp because he is intelligent enough to know that he can not win without a weapon and will therefor use one, you imbecile
>>
>>37827035
Kek
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.