[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lifting does nothing if you have bad beta genetics! http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: twins.png (999 KB, 649x1248) Image search: [Google]
twins.png
999 KB, 649x1248
>lifting does nothing if you have bad beta genetics!
http://www.drmichaeljoyner.com/identical-twins-genetic-destiny/

Notice how the jogcel beta cuck on the left actually has less HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME too and not only muscle mass. If you are under 25, a weightlifting regimen can still most likely rescue you from your terrible hikki lifestyle and turn you into a Chad.

All it takes is a few years of a dedicated volcel lifestyle of hitting the gym hard and eating well!
>>
File: whats wrong with you.png (366 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
whats wrong with you.png
366 KB, 1130x900
>>37823789
>posts a pic
>endurance runner and weight lifter

I don't even need to give you sources to debunk you ultimate idiocity.
>>
>>37823789
L2comprehend amigo
>>
>>37823876
But they're twins. And the weightlifting one does not only have more muscle but he also clearly made HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME gains, while his twin brother looks like a jogcel beta cuck with low testosterone
>>
>>37823789
Ahahahhaa.

Just by the hopeful, optimistic way you type I can tell you're a new lifter. You'll learn one day.

The idea that you "practise" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence", "lifting" and "NoFap" bullshit.

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Now PLEASE, take your delusions to /r/TheRedPill or /r9k/, and stop shitting up a board dedicated to discussion of FITNESS
>>
>>37823789

Would rather be the guy on the left desu, he'll live longer and if their genetics are equal their intelligence will be equal too, so their earnings will be similar, so their success with women will be equal. Left might even do better as distance running has been shown to increase IQ while lifting lowers it (hence the dumb jock stereotype).
>>
>>37823885
one breathes with his mouth open and the other needs to stick his teeth on each other to pump up adrenaline.

I wonder why, they look physically different.
>>
>>37823885
He didn't get taller, he just has better posture.
>>
>>37823892

Does this pasta count as my cheat meal?
>>
File: genetics.png (1 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
genetics.png
1 MB, 720x960
>>37823789
this is my dad, do I have good or bad genetics from his side?
>>
>>37824711

good deadlifting body
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>37823789
>tfw weightlifter even has better legs

runnerfags btfo again

>>37823876
>>37823881
>>37823895
>>37823919
>the runnerfag damagecontrol
topkeks
>>
>>37823789
>calves are the same

JUST
>>
>>37823789
Are you trying a new schtick, HH&F shitposter?
>>
>>37824711
With a face like that, I'd say you're a blank template.
>>
>>37823892
notice how they are all white too, shitskind shitposter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.