[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What % of people do you think actually lift year round for years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
What % of people do you think actually lift year round for years on end non-stop?

At my gym there's probably 15 or so people that I've seen consistently throughout the entire year for the last 5 years.

I've seen literally hundreds, if not thousands of people come in for a few days, or weeks, or months..then disappear.

>pic of hodgetwins because i know you fags love that light skin BBC
>>
>>37823313
>>37823313
It's definitely a small percentage.

I'm on my 4th week as a beginner. Do you have any advice on how to make it a lifelong pursuit?
>>
File: Dassie_04_fs[2].jpg (98 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
Dassie_04_fs[2].jpg
98 KB, 600x452
>>37823373
don't stop
>>
>>37823373
My only advice would be is to not be a normal-fag.

Normal-fags end up with many responsibilities and hobbies in life and therefore mostly end up quitting eventually.

I played WoW for 10 years non-stop and only stopped because Blizzard ruined the game, I'd still be playing if it wasn't ruined by OTHER people, I've been lifting for 5 years now non-stop, good thing nobody can ruin this for me :D
>>
>>37823390
Thanks, bruh.

>>37823424
OK, I think I can handle that. I mostly just work and spend time with my wife. This seems like a a solid choice as a "primary hobby." I've really been enjoying it so far.
>>
This is why i think you should do a strength training routine. It's usually 3 times a week, you can have both strength and body goals to keep you motivated. You don't get burnt out from working out unlike those 6 days a weeks PPLs. And you don't have to follow any diets unless you wanna cut, so you don't have to decline going out or eating garbage.
>>
>>37823313
Keep in mind that some of the people who you think "disappeared" actually just changed the time of day they lift.

If you've ever changed your lifting schedule, you've "disappeared" to anyone as dumb as you also.
>>
5%
>>
>>37823447
>wife
Sorry, next will be a kid and then it's all over for you.
>>
File: 1461269077466.jpg (230 KB, 1100x815) Image search: [Google]
1461269077466.jpg
230 KB, 1100x815
>>37823313
I wonder how I'd feel to get spitroasted by them.
>mfw BBCs in both holes
>>
>>37824555
Czeched, confirmed, and kek'd.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.