[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHAME ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
SHAME ME, /FIT/.

I used to be fat. I'm not going back there. Not again. Never again.
Inbound for a half-marathon tonight to atone for my sins.
>>
>there is literally someone on /fit/ right now who is doing a half marathon of cardio after eating 6k calories
>mfw im about to goto sleep on 2,300 calories and I am like 10% bodyfat and comfy as fuck

btw that half marathon isn't going to do shit.

it wont burn the calories you ate AND it will make you even more hungry tomorrow.
>>
>>37822686
>2 hours of non-stop running
>not gonna burn calories

Pick one and only one, winded lifter
>>
>>37822725
It's not gonna burn 2.8k that's for sure, you disgusting pile of lard.
>>
>>37822740
It's still close enough tho. Better tahn nothing, that's for sure. + the insane cardiorespiratory gains
>>
>>37822759
"Insane cardio respiratory gains" running slow as shit on a flat as fuck run? Sorry man but if you want the big CR gains you're gonna have to make the calories burnt number your new elevation gain figure.
>>
File: 1436906140888.jpg (176 KB, 671x712) Image search: [Google]
1436906140888.jpg
176 KB, 671x712
>>37822725
>>37822740
>2 hours of non-stop running
>running

You do realize that's walking speed, right?
>>
>>37822759
>1729 calories in 2 hours

lol no, it's maybe 800 max.
>>
>>37822759
That's the spirit, OP. Go run your gains off with that shit pace of yours. I bet you even heelstrike, fag.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160706-152832.png (185 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160706-152832.png
185 KB, 1080x1920
>>37822577
I usually don't give advice on this board since I don't lift, but running isn't really the way to go if you want to lose weight.
Pic related says "multisport" but is is pure cycling. It is about a thousand calories an hour.
Do this instead of running or swimming.
Running can be semi-dangerous if you are overweight and has about the highest recovery time. It goes hard on your joints and even back if you do it wrong.
The worst is - the slower you run the harder it is on your joints, meaning if you are "overweight" and try to lose weight by running you stress your joints even more because you have to start slow.
Do cycling bro.
>>
Fast for 12 hours, then run the half marathon. Did it while on Adderall and nearly fucking died, though I lost around a pound thatDIED, Use caffeine or whatever and use it.
>>
>>37824162
Thx for the input.

How the fuck can people run on Adderall?
I know this question seems counter-intuitive since addy is supposed to bump you energy and such, but I tried running on addy on multiple occasions and every single time I wound up winded after the first 5-6K, despite maintaining my usual pace.
What gives?
>>
>>37822577
It's not about exercising, it's all about diet if you want to lose weight + be healthy (not to be mistaken with bring fit and strong). I can't remember which documentary exactly, it could either be Sugar Coated or Fork Over Knives, but they featured this endurance kayak rower who ate nothing but junk then go row his kayak for 5 hours/day. He was prediabetic IN A YEAR. The dude looks in shape and everything, yet he was prediabetic.
>>
So, bottom line is: ignore this slip-up, but learn how to avoid such behavior in the future. Thanks brehs
>>
File: 1467175136041.jpg (10 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1467175136041.jpg
10 KB, 319x320
>>37822577
>5.8k calories

It's another episode of "disgusting fat fuck literally can't stop stuffing his mouth hole with food"

>first world problems
>>
File: image.png (100 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 640x1136
No dindins yet, but its usually only 600 or so cals.
>tfw 330 pounds
>>
>>37822967
That's cute, stick to SS and no cardio friend
>>
>>37822577
>6000 kcal
are you a fucking elephant or what? I can't even imagine eating that much.
>>
>>37826325
Keep it up brother
>>
>>37826424
I don't even miss the food anymore, I really miss all the beer. But if I die now, I won't make it long enough to be a drunk old man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.