[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit, I'm fat and need a fat burning diet whats the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Hey fit, I'm fat and need a fat burning diet whats the best? Also I started lifting 4 times a week and cardio twice a week.
>>
>>37820660
If you are fat, and have a heavy amount of willpower (extremely unlikely) you can do what I did to get unfat: the keto diet, alongside a 50% caloric reduction on your TDEE. Also with cardio sessions of 1 hour while increasing intensity when your body tells you that you are tired.

3 weeks and you could lose most of your fat. No joke

But chances are you have low amounts of willpower, and if you have that, even a mild caloric deficit (20%) wont do much as you will just munch on a bunch of shit when you feel like it like a retard.
>>
>>37820740
Thanks dude im looking into it and i think im going to do it.
>>
KETOOOOOO

Don't listen to the /fit/fags, they want you to be fat/non competitive for the game.
>>
>>37820955
Its hard as fuck though, you should be basically willing to potentially die, because that is exactly what your body will be telling to you.

To add to that, this is also kinda dangerous if you are coming from obesity. I did this with overweightness.

Doctors will recommend against it, your body will give you the worst kinds of feeling that you probably have experienced, unless you were in the army and had a shrapnel wound in a leg, near an artery or something like that.

I am not kidding when I say that your willpower should be heavy, it should be extreme.

Its also carefully counting your calories and NEVER going over them, no cheat days, no things for taste. NOTHING, NOT EVEN ONCE.

The upside to all of this is that if you dont die, you will most likely lose a fuckton of weight.

and if you keep yourself stable after all of this (also keep on doing exercise, but eat more carbs and calories), you will keep at the newfound weight.
>>
>>37820660
Calories in, calories out.
It's that simple.
Eat less, workout (walking, running, biking,lifting,etc) more and drink water.

Weight will fall off evenly and you won't have to feel like shit with Keto as this one says:>>37820740 >>37821029
>>
>>37820740
>>37820740

Can you elaborate more on this process? How much did you lose? Did you have skin flab from losing so much at once? What type of cardio?
>>
>>37821424
Yes I did have skin flaps, I lost something like 20kg like that. Dont remember it exactly though and the duration may have been a bit longer, but yea. This system was fucking brutal and had huge results.

But again, doctors dont recommend it because you might actually kill yourself like this. Plus its nearly impossible to do if you have a job.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>37820660
Do one meal a day (at 9:00PM) and only eat low carbs. You are going to melt that fat like a mofo.
>>
>>37820660
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>37820962
yes, i lost 31lbs with keto its the fucking best but muh willpower
>>
>>37823857
Its the keto thing with a heavy caloric deficit the most brutal thing though?

It toughens you the fuck up. Your entire body is screaming that you are probably dying. That you are of low energy...but you just keep on going...I just kept on running. Until misery and pain was like second nature. Until the feeling of hunger was but a distant memory of an ex. And then the fun part starts.

Then you are prone to killing yourself with starvation. I was on this mode and I decided to go to a dietologist, who had a proper BF scale. She then told me that I was at 9%...while my hole scale told me I was at 13%...

I then feasted like heck, but not too much. I wanted to keep my BF and I managed to do it.

But still. to get into this mode is difficult as hell. I cant quite describe it correctly. But its basically your consciousness in your brain isolating itself from some of its feelings, from the warning systems until it becomes something like normal.

To do that...you need to be able to withstand addiction. Meaning that if you are used to smoking, or even alcohol...you wont have the mental tools to perform these extreme feats. Just how sleep deprivation, or social deprivation can break prisoners/spies to tell the truth. Hunger could be considered one of these things, especially if you are free, and have access to plenty of food around you, if you even do the opposite of what your body tells you...to rest...that of running...it will be even more extreme. Its like wedging a knife in your body, and then digging it further in, into all directions. Its brutal as fuck.

I would have probably been keel if I didnt get the proper scale for my bf readings.

But yea...willpower is important...
>>
File: Screenshot_20160706-094128.png (128 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160706-094128.png
128 KB, 1440x2560
>>37823988
Red line is my weight loss progress. The little lift at the end was some water weight variance, but I havent logged weight again yet because only record after lifting.

I'll make it eventually, but I think I could do ketosis.

What would I buy at the grocery for a week worth of food, and what does meals look like throughout the day.

270 pnds 6'3 ft
>>
>>37820660
Sticky.
Myfitnesspal or whatevs
500 less than tdee 7 days a week (recalculate every 5 lbs)
no extra food for exercising
make good habits
eat well
sleep well

Expect to lose 1-2 lbs week and be in it for the long haul - ie the rest of your life.
>>
>>37820660
Who the cutie on the pic?
>>
>>37820660

If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you WILL lose weight. The human body literally CAN'T work any other way. The two problems most people have:

1. You don't know how many calories you eat. You're misreading labels, or just flat out lying, or something.
2. You don't know how many calories you burn. This is understandable at first, and the only real way to know is to answer #1 first and then just observe what happens to your weight over time.
>>
>>37824342
Was in a similar boat to you, I just went full keto to drop the pounds. From 292 to 210 right now, still dropping.

I'm basically hitting macros with chicken, rice and vegetables now. I'll switch it out every day. So it's chicken, rice, veggies then fish, rice, veggies, then red meat bleh bleh.

Not really robust, but it's variance enough for my liking. Just keep lifting, work in a bit of cardio.
>>
Stick the fucking ready
>>
File: 1466744193511.gif (1003 KB, 322x251) Image search: [Google]
1466744193511.gif
1003 KB, 322x251
>>37824342
What app is that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.