[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips on how to lose weight fast for a college student barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 234x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 234x306
Any tips on how to lose weight fast for a college student barely scraping by.
>>
Eat less
>>
>>37820042
Eat less
Save money
Read the sticky
>>
Use DNP
>>
myfitnesspal
>>
Eat healthy
Work out
Eat less

its not hard bro
>>
File: 1464638001173.jpg (19 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
1464638001173.jpg
19 KB, 335x363
>how do I lose weight without spending a lot
This is like asking how you stay a virgin without fucking a lot.
>>
>>37820042
just eat less, counting calories is the most effective way
>>37820577
this
>>
>barely getting by
>obese
>America
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>tuna and greens
>blend your greens if you can't stand chewing leaves. We're not dinosaurs, after all, unless you're a lizard person. But that's a different thread.
>run, burpees
>>
>>37820832
enjoy that mercury poisoning bro
>>
>>37820042
>tfw gibby is a buttrap fag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32b7O-HMZBo
>>
>>37820915

Don't fall for the Mercury meme. You'd have to eat a fuck ton of tuna for it to have any effect.
>>
>>37820936
I dunno man, I read 2 - 3 cans a WEEK was the recommended maximum, I laid off the tuna and started drinking more milk and eating egg whites since mercury poisoning sounds horrible
>>
File: EMPTY INSIDE.jpg (63 KB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
EMPTY INSIDE.jpg
63 KB, 800x708
>>37820042
i increased my bodyweight by 20% during college thanks to frozen pizzas

so stay off of those is my advice
>>
>>37820042
IF
Eat less
Calisthenics
>>
>>37820957
In that case, supplement with bulk-bought and bulk-cooked chicken breasts.
>>
get my fitness pall,(or I like Calorie Counter better) Try cutting out sugar in the form of refined/ honey/agave. Don't eat sweet processed foods, sodas, juices, or add sugar to anything. Fruit is ok because of the fiber and vitamins, juice is not ok, unless its vegitable juice. Try and eat fats that are liquid at room temperature ( oils, especially olive) and less fats that are solid at room temperature (butter, lard) Don't skip meals or fast, and don't fuck with your blood sugar levels. Snack on raw almonds and baby carrots when there is no food available. Reduce or eliminate alcohol because it fucks with your metabolism. Lower your intake of carbs and increase your intake of protein, and vegetables. Your body doesn't know what the fuck to do with all the chemicals in processed food, so your liver just turns it into fat. Keep your foods as simple as you can. If you can't do all of this at once, at least cut out sugar in all its incarnations. if you can stick to that, pounds should come off naturally.
>>
>>37820957
It is the recommended maximum. But it's the recommended maximum for pregger women and kids. There's no recommended maximum for grown adult men.

As well, governments need to really lowball the "maximum", to ensure they don't get sued for mercury poisoning.

Eat as much tuna as you want, you're fine.
>>
>>37821006
Uh, yes there is. 14 Oz per week.
Tuna is a predatory fish, bro. The only other common fish with more Mercury is swordfish.

I love it too, but I've started eating much more salmon in place of it. Mercury accumulation is no joke.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.