[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being fit is now the norm >Being ripped doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 332x333
>Being fit is now the norm
>Being ripped doesn't make you any special

Feels bad man
>>
Stop hanging out in the gay clubs, Anon.
>>
>>37819557
Have you looked around? It is not the norm. The norm is either twig or whale.
>>
>>37819557
CBT threads on /fit/ aren't the norm familia
>>
>obesity rate increasing pretty much worldwide
>he thinks being fit is the norm
>>
>>37819557
except that a vast amount of society is becoming obese or overweight...so it's not the norm
>>
>>37819557
You're just getting more aware of your surrounding. Since you know what working out feels like/how much time and dedication it requires, you remark peoples who are actually trainning. When you were a fatty (which I guess you were, since I recognize that feeling), you either saw peoples fat like you or "gifted with genetics" for being skinny. You didn't see the inbetween or those who were actually trainning.
>>
>>37819557
>being fit is now the norm
For gays and pedophiles.
>>
>>37819655
Former skellington, but I can see it as well. However- I can really lazer in on dudes that are going from fat to fitter.

>>37819625
It's true that obesity rates are going up, but I think it's just that the gulf between fit and unfit people is growing. Fat people are getting fatter. There are fewer people left in between, and more people take health more seriously
>>
>>37819767
>I can really lazer in on dudes that are going from fat to fitter.
What do you mean?
>>
>norm

>average person gets 10 pumps of sweetener at starbucks and has a coffee with 1000 calories
>>
>>37819819
Used to I would just say "he's fat, I'm better than him because of my 12% bf at 140lbs"

Now, I look and can see that the arms have size one the triceps instead of being the standard uniform noodles that most average men have
>>
>>37819557
you're just spending too much time on /fit/
>>
>>37819666
>Pedophiles
Are Pedos into weightlifting?
>>
>>37820111
kids are getting fatter, they need to compensate
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.