[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No gym, no equipment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_noua7k6ZTf1qkpb5to1_540.jpg (64 KB, 540x526) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noua7k6ZTf1qkpb5to1_540.jpg
64 KB, 540x526
I'm not strong at all. I pretty much just stay on the computer all day and I never participated in gym class when I was in high school (18, just graduated). I'm a black male, 5'8" (inb4 manlet), 140 lbs.
I don't have anything at home except a stationary bike, a treadmill and a 10 pound barbell, and I won't have access to a gym until uni in September. What should I do? Are there any exercise I can do at home. I know there's a limit to how effective they can be, but I'm not very physically active and I hate being scrawny.

I read the entire sticky btw
>>
>Are there any exercise I can do at home
No but there's plenty you can do in prison, google kali muscle and go rob a store
>>
>I'm black
Oh boy, here comes /pol/
>>
Look up "convict conditioning". It's a bodyweight fitness YouTube channel. Start with that and then use weights when you get to school.
>>
>>37819434
>convict conditioning
Just cause he black?
But seriously OP that's a good idea you should check out bodyweight routines to start training before you start working out at a gym in September. Hell, if nothing else, just do pushups, crunches, and wall sits. And jumping jacks/ jump rope if you can get one.
>>
>>37819402
Not worth it, but thanks /pol/

>>37819434
Thank you very much. I'll check it out and make a plan.

>>37819461
Thank you. I think I have a jump rope around

What foods do you recommend for me to gain weight. For the past few days I'v tracked my caloric intake and it's really low. Are there any cheap foods that you guys like to eat when you're bulking that I can buy to prepare? I take multivitamins as well and have protein powder available, so that should be no problem.
>>
For food, get yourself a crockpot. EverY morning throw some veggies, meat, and seasoning in it, and that night, you'll eat like a ki for cheap.
>>
>>37819980
King, not ki.

And I second Convict Conditioning. The only thing I didn't like about it is its too low frequency and low volume. Up both of those and you're good
>>
>>37819980
yeah but I'm not entirely sure what to get. I eat spinach, kale, and carrots as my veggies idk what else to eat desu. I heard brown rice and beans could be good, should I try that?
>>
File: 1458158058140.jpg (3 MB, 3773x4000) Image search: [Google]
1458158058140.jpg
3 MB, 3773x4000
>>
File: 1466554053299.jpg (720 KB, 3060x1628) Image search: [Google]
1466554053299.jpg
720 KB, 3060x1628
>>
>>37820021
>>37820034
seems helpful. It's almost midnight, but I plan to start tomorrow morning. Should I just try to do all of those exercises?
>>
>>37819636
all types of pasta are good for weight gaining and usually low in price
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.