[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lets not lie, the Mcdouble is the pinnacle in taste, cost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: product-mcdouble.png (174 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
product-mcdouble.png
174 KB, 720x720
>Lets not lie, the Mcdouble is the pinnacle in taste, cost and availability. Also the Macros aren't horrible.

A McDouble is an astoundingly cheap meal. For a buck and change you get about 400 calories and 22g protein. 7g sugar and all that sodium are terrible, of course. But if you're hungry and can't cook for yourself, this is way preferable to what $1 gets you at a gas station, and McDonalds are literally everywhere. If you're ever on a road trip or stuck somwhere, a McDouble is a meal.

I wonder, all things being equal, if a McDouble is matched by anything else in history in terms of calorie and nutrition per dollar, ubiquity, and ease and speed of creation and ordering.
>>
most of the time, McDonalds will just put you straight on the toilet.
>>
Shill thread. The protein content is shit, the beef itself isworse than if you literally begged for scraps outside of a steakhouse.

Look at the people who buy McDonald's, they all look like pathetic garbage.

You are what you eat I guess
>>
>>37819043
confirmed low test
>>
>>37819027
lol i work here and when you see how there food is actually made you will never buy from them again.
the only thing i get is a mcchicken and its because its apart of employee meal or some shit and i get some iced coffee without the shit, i make em for myself there.

anything made with hamburger meat their is fucking nasty, i have some horror stories from working there, and the place i work isnt even considered a bad mcondalds.
>>
>>37819076
If it was anywhere near as bad as you say they would face so many lawsuits and be shut down. It may be low quality
>>
mcdouble is legit. if you are that concerned about your fucking calories, you are either a faggot or a kept woman or both. just lift harder if you're that worried. god. even girls aren't that nuerotic about their diet. no wonder most of ya's are forveralone autists who'll never make it.
>>
>>37819027
>look mom I posted it again!
>babby doesn't know how to cook, thinks 'fast food' is real food (it's not, it's shit)
>babby can't even go to the grocery store without getting confused
>babby probably gets chased out of the kitchen by his mom
>babby is likely Underage B&

o Shit-tier beef (too much fat, not enough protein for it's size)
o Shit-tier bun (bleached white flour, HFCS, mass-produced tasteless crap)
o 'American cheese' isn't even real cheese, has less flavor than the plastic it comes wrapped in, has shit-tier levels of protein
o HFCS-laden condiments
o WAY OVERPRICED for what you get

Babbys like the OP need to learn to shop effectively, buy low-fat high-quality ground beef, high quality buns (or better yet multi-grain bread), high-quality TASTY cheese (Tillamook at MINIMUM) high-quality non-HFCS condiments, and make your own medium-rare double or triple burgers (that's right, MORE THAN ONE burger) for much much cheaper. You can even fire up the BBQ grill and grill that bitch for extra flavor. Add delicious applewood-smoked thick-cut BACON to it, add jalapenos, add a fried egg, add whatever you want -- and it's STILL cheaper, better quality, better nutrition, nothing even shit-tier in quality or taste. Impress your friends with your mad burger-making skills, make girls panties wet when they see that you're All Grown Up and can Cook For Yourself like a REAL man (especially if the BBQ grill is utilized).

Seriously, honestly, no bullshit: ANYthing from McDonalds is CRAP, it doens't belong in your diet, EVER, when you can make your own for cheaper and that is so much better. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT OR NOT!? Stop wasting money on pseudo-food that tastes like SHIT.

/thread
>>
>>37819095
And they wonder why they dont grow or get big
>>
>>37819096
Id much rather get 400 cals for under 2 dollars and not have to do any work. Plus I hate cooking
>>
>>37819088
they should be shut down by the department of health i can tell you that.

if they werent told days ahead when the inspector would come or whatever i know 100% that they would be forced to close..
>>
>>37819109
>>37819095
>>37819088
Faggot DYEL babby shills who will NEVER make it, NEVER get laid, NEVER eat anything actually good, because they swallowed the fast-food jew kool-aid and think that SHIT is actually GOOD; IT IS NOT. You don't know WHAT is good, you need to be TOLD what is good because you are DUMB.
>>
>>37819096

getaloadofthisguy.jpg
girlslaughandpoint.pic

/ck/ is that way, wrong forum fatass.
>>
>>37819109
Shall I go out to the horse barn and shovel up 400kcal of horse-shit for you, then? It's about as good as McDonalds. You have no taste, plain and simple. You probably think drunk STD-infested club skanks are 'hot', and 'reality TV shows' are 'entertaining'. Is your IQ even triple digits? Also you're probably fat and weak.
>>
>tfw no more mcdoubles here
>>
>>37819096
>>37819135

the samfag is impressive. can't blame the gut tho. all lifts and no gains makes jimmy a very gay boy lol.
>>
>>37819143
>yet another dumb faggot who can't take care of himself by doing even rudimentary food preparation
NEVER
GOING
TO
MAKE
IT

I pity any woman that gets involved with you, she won't know right away what a hopeless manchild you are.
>>
>>37819135
Burger King shill spotted
>>
>>37819151
u seem bothered
>>
>>37819161
So you're saying you're GAY and WEAK? Guess I'll add that to the list of what eating shit out of McDonalds dumpster does to you, sure glad I eat real food and are TALL, STRONG, and HANDSOME. Name's CHAD by the way, enjoy your foreveralone life, fat loser.
>>
>>37819164

>this faggot doesn't eat out every meal, and get served like a king

pleb detected
>>
File: tumblr_m1hfee3Fg81qjm55w.jpg (28 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1hfee3Fg81qjm55w.jpg
28 KB, 500x425
>>37819164
>I pity any woman that gets involved with you, she won't know right away what a hopeless manchild you are.

I've never seen someone so asspained about McDonaldo's before
>>
>>37819169
>2016:
>Eating ANY fast food, EVER
I cook all my own meals, nigger, and I have plenty of money to go to clubs instead of wasting it on shit-tier food-substitutes from a drive-thru; why do you waste your money and sabotage your gains like that?
>>
>>37819181

redaing comprehension. do you even?

oh look, he said chad, he's one of the cool guys :eyeroll:
>>
>>37819197
>clubs
>not a waste of money
You almost had me there.
Remember, being subtle is the key to trolling.
>>
>>37819184
>can't handle anything more complicated than a bowl of cereal with milk
>has to go to 'restaurants' when he's hungry
Pathetic manchildren, pathetic manchildren everywhere!

>>37819189
The only 'asspain' in this thread is the hemorrhoids you're going to get from eating that tasteless plastic food-substitute you keep eating
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>37819197
>going to clubs
>>
>>37819204
>doesn't understand when he's being accused of projecting
No surprise you're unsophisticated and low IQ

>>37819214
>he never goes to clubs
that's because you're fat, weak, ugly, and foreveralone. Do the bouncers even let you in the door? Or do they just roll you right back out to the parking lot, where you have to wait for your mom to come get you?
>>
>>37819027
See - McDoubles are shit
>>37819096

If we wanna talk about affordable "meals":

>Whole Milk

Like seriously, two litres of the shit is 1217 calories. On the road and need calories? Get some fuckin milk.

> if a McDouble is matched by anything else in history in terms of calorie and nutrition per dollar, ubiquity, and ease and speed of creation and ordering

No. You milk a cow and get raw milk and you can choose to drink that shit. Whole milk you get at ANY drugstore, grocery store, convenience store, etc. and you can walk out of the store and drink that shit.

>$5 for 4 L
>2 L has 1217 calories, 68 grams of protein, 38 grams of fat, and 95 grams of carbs
>packed with unbelievable amount of vitamins and minerals
>Easy and takes no time to make/drink

The only thing with this is the fact that you've gotta watch your calories or you'll become an even tubbier manlet.
>>
>>37819214
>Remember, being subtle is the key to trolling.
<trolling_mode=off>Oh for fuck's sake dude the entire thread is a troll thread from the word 'go', do you really think I'm doing anything other than playing the game, here? Everybody knows that fast food is garbage, all you have to do is read the sticky and you'll figure that out.<trolling_mode=on>Y U SO MAD THO? xD xD xD
>>
>>37819043
Wow what a loser

>>37819027
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
>>
File: you.jpg (176 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
176 KB, 664x1203
>>37819151
this is you right now
>>
>>37819096
are you actually mad IRL?
>>
>>37819261
<trolling_mode=off>
Yeah no shit. Eating anything even approaching properly isn't that hard, learning where to shop for groceries and what to get and not to get isn't much of a learning curve either, and learning to prepare basic foods with raw ingredients isn't at all difficult in the age of the Internet -- and as you say, you can get reasonably healthy calories and macros even at a conveniece store, you just have to know what you're looking for.

So far as 'fast food' goes, if you're really in a hurry, there's always Chipotle, it's about the least offensive choice out there, especially if you know what the calories and macros of everything are, and you can tell them precisely what you want in what quantities. Far from cheap but at least reasonably healthy.

>The only thing with this is the fact that you've gotta watch your calories or you'll become an even tubbier manlet.
Speak for yourself, friendo, I haven't been the definition of 'fat' for about 10 years now. 6'4" and 190-200 pounds, ~10% bodyfat? Nope not fat.
>>
I would agree, and I personally love the taste of these cheap burgers, but they have 1g transfat per burger.

No.Thanks. Jeff
>>
>>37819293
*yawn*

>>37819304
<trolling_mode=off>
LOL no, of course not, this whole thread is just one big game and I think (hope?) we all know that.
<trolling_mode=on>
NO U xD xD xD
>>
>>37819326
Thing is you go somewhere like Winco or any of the big warehouse-style discount supermarkets (Food Maxx, Food4Less, etc) and cheap out as much as possible, you can make several of the equivalent for less per burger, and still come out with better macros and taste for your money. In 2016 fast-food burgers like McDonalds just don't make sense, and the publics' trend is also reflecting that, fewer people are going to places like McDonalds because the value just isn't there.
>>
>>37819109
I can drink a gallon of milk and get MUH GAINZ for 3 dollars
>>
>>37819327
>>37819315
>>37819151
>>37819096
Confirmed never going to make it
>>
>>37819327
What happened to you as a child that turned you into this much of a faggot? I am not even trying to say McDonalds is good, I just see you being a giant fag and it's pretty fedora-tier
>>
>>37819244

>accuses others being unsophisticated
>browses 4chan

and i don't even need to bring up the fact this faggot goes to clubs...
>>
>>37819358
>>37819359
Wow, just wow.. I'm even alluding to the FACT that this whole thread of the OP's is a troll thread, and that I am being a troll, yet you are the ones who are getting all buttflustered with *me*. Sad, sad, sad. :-/

Maybe you'd better back off of those cheap fast-food burgers you eat so many of, I think they're affecting your brains. xD
>>
>>37819027
>not sucking cock and getting protein, calories and paid for it
>>
>>37819027
I have violent diarrhea 30 minutes after eating anything from McDonald's.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>37819388
>>
>>37819382
<trolling_mode=off>
*sigh*
I don't go to clubs, it's a waste of money -- like fast food burgers. :-)
Need I point out that YOU are here on 4chan, and likely more often than I am? ;-)

>>37819386
Untrue, untrue! I *never* had that big a gap between my front teeth when I was little! xD

<trolling_mode=on>
>>
>>37819403
Ah, I see: Getting assraped by McDonalds for shit-tier food-substitute that sabotages your gains is LESS RETARDED than words on a screen from a Japanese Anime image forum? Face it: if you eat anything from McDonalds or most fast-food places, you don't belong on /fit/.

LOL keep on being awesome!
>>
>>37819356
That would make most people sick.
>>
>>37819356
>>37819454
If you drink it all at once, you'll puke for sure, but you certainly can space it out over the course of a whole day no problem.
>>
>>37819027
My main issue with McDoubles is the portion size. That shit is tasty and all but they're like 100 calories per bite. I have to eat like 4 of those minimum to even feel satisfied.
>>
>>37819386
>2016
>not understanding that threads like this one are just a game and nobody is actually serious
>>
>mcdonalds tastes bad

Why do faggots keep this meme going? Mcdonalds tastes neutral at worst (if it's made properly) and every bit of flavor you taste is engineered to taste not awful. Just because it's bland doesn't mean it tastes BAD, I've forced much worse than McDonalds onto myself.

Nutritionally it's bad, there's far better options than fast food obviously. If eating fast food isn't the majority of your diet eating fast food isn't really a problem. If someone starts babbling about the evils of HFCS like >>37819096 they're probably a retard ripe for vegan indoctrination & natural cures THEY don't want you to know about or a yogurt mom.

I actually find someone's opinion of fast food very telling of their personality, if they feel way too strongly about it and use it as a springboard to talk about how great the shit they buy is this person defines themselves entirely by what they consume.
>>
>>37819513
>I have to eat like 4 of those minimum to even feel satisfied.
Here's a shocking revelation for you: They're made that way on purpose. Furthermore, they're made to be as addictive as possible, to make you hungry again as soon as possible. Things like totally unnecessary HFCS in the buns, which by the way are bleached white flour, about the most uselessly empty carbs imaginable. The condiments also have HFCS in them. You might think they use high-fat meat for juicyness, but that's also cleverly formulated to make you addicted to their food. They employ scientists who specialize in the chemistry of food to create recipes for everything that makes it as appealing and addicting as possible. Even the fries have beef fat added to them, to make them more addictive. This has all been going on for decades and decades, it's not even a new thing.
>>
>mcdonalds makes you a fatass and you can't lose weight

http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/08/meet_the_science_teacher_who_l.html

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/214753/soso-so-good-interview
>>
File: sinfully sarah.png (236 KB, 314x359) Image search: [Google]
sinfully sarah.png
236 KB, 314x359
>>37819558
You mean to tell me sugar is addicting?
Who would've thunk?
>>
File: leg.jpg (5 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
leg.jpg
5 KB, 200x150
>>37819261
>drinking whole milk
>considers this to be a meal

Look here. Even if you ever do make it, you are so fucking aspergers it wont matter. fuck you and the gains that you probably arent even making. Kill yourself buddy.
400 cal
25 grams of protein
for 2 dollars.
Is not fucking bad you fucking sperglord. you and every other touched-in-the-penis-by-ronald-at-a-young-age cunt in this thread needs to get that straight
>>
File: 11b.jpg (51 KB, 415x392) Image search: [Google]
11b.jpg
51 KB, 415x392
>>37819027
>>37819095
>>37819549
McDonald's burgers are soaked in ammonia and taste like it too.

The meat is shit. The bread is shit. The cheese is shit. There's not even fucking lettuce on a McDouble.

I refuse to believe these aren't shills, because the notion that anyone could actually enjoy the taste of McDonald's confers a loss of taste bud sensitivity that shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>37819096
Don't listen to these fools. Anyone that has personally ate McDonald's long term will tell you its shit.
>>
>He believes protein is protein
>he doesn't know that Mc Donald's uses mostly collagen to increase the protein content for the nutrition label

Dumb American spotted, collagen can't even be used for your body to build maintain muscle but keep enjoying that "protein rich and cheap" burger lel
>>
>>37821185
If there was lettuce it'd be iceberg tho
iceberg lettuce is basically grown water
>because the notion that anyone could actually enjoy the taste of McDonald's confers a loss of taste bud sensitivity that shouldn't be possible.
Given that it's the largest fast food chain in the world, such a notion should not be so unthinkable.
>>
>>37819027

>7g sugar and all that sodium are terrible, of course

Everything in a McDouble is terrible. It's fried processed meat on a bleached white bun with processed not-quite-cheese and a squirt of red sugar
>>
>>37819109

Can of beans is 79 cents, around 350 calories and 25g protein
>>
>>37819027
Its about 20% beef and a good amount is treated with ammonia
>>
I can't be certain but most of you guys must be American or atlwast talking about McDonald's in the US. Here in Australia maccas isn't that bad, the beef is high quality, the buns aren't bleached and full of sugar, the salad items are fresh.
Shit, sometimes I'll get a double quarter pounder on the way home from the gym, I do this maybe twice a month for the past year and I'm the healthiest Iv ever been
>>
>>37821322

>this is what dumb aussies actually believe

You realize Mc Donald's is all the same all over the world? That's the concept, wherever you are, it all tastes the same.

>Inb4 it doesn't

Your dumb fatty mind is playing tricks on you, it is literaly the same everywhere
>>
>Someone here will be retarded enough to take this at face value and actually just start eating McDonalds

This gives me great joy
>>
>>37821338
Not necessarily
McDonalds sources what food it can locally. Not necessarily for any ethical reasons, it's simply easier on their supply chains (lack of local beef is what keeps em out of Iceland). If you're in a place like Alberta or Australia, ranching country, beef is cheap and there's less need for preservatives.
Plus, if you find yourself in, say, the Philippines, you'll notice the meat is distinctly sweeter. Flip food tends sweet. so McDonalds must also in order to stay competitive. Differences between American, Canadian, and English McDonalds might not be so pronounced, but between such and the areas of the world that are most different from us, McDonalds most certainly doesn't taste the same.
>>
>>37821338
Fatty? Wew lad, I'm an ex skinny kid that was boarder line austwich mode. The heaviest I got was 90kg and Iv since come back down to 85 where I'm pretty much happy to stay for the rest of my life.

I don't know how many countries you've eaten maccas at but I'm telling ulu right now that a cheese burger from Germany or jap taste nothing like each other nor do they taste like one from Australia. And I'm a chef, along with my hands, my tastebuds are my livelihood, I wouldn't have made it as far as I have if I couldn't tell the difference.
>>
>>37821382

They also have to work around local food regulations. Stuff that's approved in one country isn't always usable elsewhere.
>>
>>37821427
Which is why mcdonalds isnt nearly as bad for you in eu as it is in usa. I dont mean nutritional value but the preservatives and other shit like that.
>>
>>37821440
Chicken fillet burger in Japan Maccas is fucking great. They did a limited time tonkatsu burger last year. Holy shit it was amazing.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.