[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /fit/, so I've recently gained a lot of weight over the past year. 20 pounds to be exact. I know, that's terrible, but I want to lose 10 pounds. I hate eating fast food and junk food but it's like I can't contain myself. Please help me out, I want to go on a 30-day diet first then continue on from there, what are some good habits to pick up? What are some healthy foods I can eat? Please help!
I'm 19 5'7 and I weigh 164 lbs. last year I weighed around 140lbs. Help me!! I'm tired of being fat. Pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Side view.
>>
>>37817511

As I'm sure you know, process foods or foods heavy in Sugar and Salt are a no, and if you can get low fat meat over high fat. A lot of this comes down to counting calories and remembering that your weight is like a math equation, calories in through eating, calories out through exercise etc.
>>
>>37817582
Hey thanks so much for replying!
Do you have any suggestions on healthy food I should eat? And things I should drink?
>>
>>37817685

Try to avoid drinking Soda, as the world health organization recommends only 25-30 milligrams of Sugar per day. Avoid processed foods and try to get some locally grown produce, there are community markets and/or non-profit groups usually around that give cheap, good food.

In terms of food, lots of vegetables, fruit and low fat meats, anything that is low on saturated fat, sugar and salt. Having a good diet is also easier if you learn how to cook some recipes, and there are lots you can find online that make it easy for people like me to understand. Just remember that the main component of diet is you and your calorie intake.
>>
>>37817906

*grams not miligrams, which is basically a soda can.
>>
>>37817511
Shame about the skin color. I wouldnt care about losing the weight. Work on bleaching the skin

oh and a customary nigger to you.
>>
>>37817906 here

>>37818327

Your really late to the party bud.
>>
File: fatty loss.jpg (109 KB, 945x425) Image search: [Google]
fatty loss.jpg
109 KB, 945x425
toasting in weight loss bread
>>
>>37818693
Hey, OP here. What did your diet consist of these past two months?
>>
>>37818327
>>>/b/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.