[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to burn Waist Fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 20160705_183348.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160705_183348.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I've been doing cardio for a while now but there's like this belt of fat right above my waist. I'm about to get a suit tailored in a few days and I want it gone before hand.
Anyone know what exercise of any kind targets the waist to burn fat?
>>
crunches and sit ups
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
planks maybe
>>
File: 1436971225040.png (7 KB, 230x212) Image search: [Google]
1436971225040.png
7 KB, 230x212
>>37817468
>>
>>
>>37817468

Whilst 4 days is silly I'd like to know too.

I believe the sad answer is a mix of lose overall bf% and shitty genetics.
>>
>>37817468
it's a physically impossible to target fat loss in a specific area of the body, all you can do is lower overall body fat
>>
be less fat
>>
>>37817468
>>37817607
Cut it off, put it on the grill and eat it for dem sick macros
>>
>>37817626
I know. I mean like if I'm targeting my biceps, I wouldn't be doing fucking leg raises. I'd be doing weights and shit. However, what exercise works the sides of my lower abdomen, is what I'm asking.
>>
>>37817677
Targeting the muscle isn't going to make the fat go away you cretin
>>
>>37817764
This. You just have to lose fat and hope that it's not the last part to go away, but it often is
>>
>>37817677

You're lowering fat not gaining muscle there. Yeah sure do your ab workouts. But you need to cut overall fat. Some people store it in their ass, others on their hips/waist/love handles.
>>
>>37817468
oh yah op ya wanna tone up for the summer? alrighty just do some yoga for those really good core exercisese! itll just melt that fat right off! and after you can enjoy whatever you want because of the post-metabolic effect. you cann eat whatever you want for up to an hour after yoga.

or just read up on anatomy and learn that those muscles are called OBLIQUES
>>
>>37817835
Christ, dude, chill the fuck out
Let the poor bastard live
>>
3x5 forkdowns
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.