[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much pasta do you eat? im poor as dicks so im eating that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: iwudspaggettialloverher.jpg (28 KB, 363x400) Image search: [Google]
iwudspaggettialloverher.jpg
28 KB, 363x400
how much pasta do you eat? im poor as dicks so im eating that shit almost everyday
>>
>>37817096
>eating spaghetti with hands
>eating spaghetti with hands IN BED

what a dirty ho
>>
Plenty of bread.

I eat salty pasta, non-salty pasta, bread, soft rolls and honey rolls.
>>
None, pasta and bread is shit tier.
>>
File: cheap.jpg (18 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
cheap.jpg
18 KB, 275x183
>>37817131
its dirt cheep tho
>>
>>37817147
I wonder why.
>>
>>37817131

I work in 92 degrees for several hours a day. I need to keep my weight up.
>>
>>37817096

I can't remember the last time I ate pasta, actually.

If you're poor as dicks, then lentils should be your staple food.
>>
>>37817174
Sucks for you amigo.
>>
lentils and beans are a better option
>>
>>37817096
bread a couple times a month, mostly pizza or burger bread. rice and pasta i havent had in a year.

i try to keep carbs on the low side. only oats, fruits, dairy and nuts as carb sources, and lots of meat, fish and veggies.
>>
>>37817190

You think that's bad? I work in 92 degree heat....indoors.
>>
File: (((food))).jpg (542 KB, 1903x761) Image search: [Google]
(((food))).jpg
542 KB, 1903x761
>>37817177
>>37817204
the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>37817466
They taste flavorless.
>>
>>37817466
>americans
>>
File: 200_s.gif (59 KB, 385x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
59 KB, 385x200
>>37818146
>spics
>>
>>37817096
I eat it every day. I actually get excited when I find new sauces at the grocery store.
>>
I eat some solid pasta every time I see a meereen' thread
>>
I rarely eat pasta. I usually reserve it for the winter where I can make spicy, hearty batches.

My go to carbs are rice and oats
>>
>>37817096
It's perfectly fine to eat it everyday, 50~120g
whole wheat varieties are high in fibres you totally need
and they may still have a 11~14% of broteins
the mediterranean diet is still one of the healthiest
eating american portions of pasta is inane anyway
if you're poor as dicks your best investment to save your gains is whey
>>
>>37817466
its high quality complex carbs with lots of vitamins and trace minerals.

its miles better than even whole wheat pasta.

Pasta in general is just shit food, empty calories to fill your stomach. Its a good go-to carb source if you're bulking.

but if you dont want to look like a fat piece of shit, stay away from it. Eat it in moderation (like once every 1-2 week is more than enough if you're eating beans/lentils etc.)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.