[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
retarded question incoming so im 25 yo, 183 cm, 80 kg and im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
retarded question incoming
so im 25 yo, 183 cm, 80 kg and im soft as shit + i have a noticable belly
im planning to run, do push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups
will that be enough to equably affect all the muscles in my body? as a lot of noobs like me say - i dont wanna gain a lot of muscles, just want to look like a man
picrandom
>>
File: You.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>37817063
for the effort
>>
Same thing here.
I'm 18, and planing to do the Saitama Workout, starting with 15 of each, and working my way up to 100, while starting at a tenth of a mile and working my way up to five and a half.
Currently 210 Pounds, Size 36 in men's pants, 6 foot.

Suggestions?
>>
I mean, youre just gonna be skinny as shit once you drop all the fat. You wont be ugly or 'not manly'.

But skinnier than you might expect.
>>
>>37817250
Learn to count calories. If you end up liking physical activity, take up lifting. Its fun as shit.

Focus on the four core lifts of Squats, Deadlift, bench, and overhead press
>>
>>37817379
Well, considering that I am a fat kid in the south where the folks are notorious for wasting money, the only thing I have to lift is dead mowers, auto parts, etc.
The most I have for weights if a 15 Lbs weight that lies in my current abode. Will try to get a photo soon to show just how bad my body has gotten over 18 years of nothing.
>>
>>37817063
25, 185cm, 88kg, also soft as shit with a noticeable belly. I just started SL and swimming. I'll race you to fitness faggot.
>>
>>37817364
im fine being skinny. i mean i was very skinny my whole life. but after a got an office job i gained about 10 kg in 8 months. i mean its better to be a tight skinny guy than an average but soft guys with an ugly belly, right?
i can do excercises to gain muscle weight any time

>>37817424
what does SL mean?
>>
File: 1419744645721.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1419744645721.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>37817063
>I don't wanna gain a lot of muscles

yea wouldn't want to get too big!
it's so easy it just happens by accident
>>
>>37817478
you know that i meant that its just not my goal
>>
>>37817524
how 'bout you go back to /pol/ or /r9k/ you beta piece of shit?

Just leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>37817441
>it's better to be a tight skinny guy, right?

absolutely, most men over 25 are fat pieces of shit. Being skinny makes you look good in clothes, which is the context in which most people will interact with you. It will also make your face look much better. Despite what all the fatlifters say, to most people skinny>bigstrong, and skinny>>>>>>flabby.
>I don't want to gain a lot of muscles
lmao yeah it's SOO easy you just go to the gym for a few weeks and what do you know you're a muscley freak!!
How you eat determines your physique. if you EAT BIG TO GET BIG and lift heavy and put a lot of work in, that'll happen. If you maintain a good normie weight (150ish) and lift consistently the biggest you'll ever get is ottermode, and after several years. Why wouldn't you want to be ottermode?
>>
File: 1456092466817.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1456092466817.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>37817576
>I don't want to be super big, please give me some advice
>GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK
salty
>>
>>37817576
m8 its my first ever post on 4chan and first ever thread. dont be that harsh...
>>
>i dont wanna gain a lot of muscles

that will fade. Once you get into shape, you will want more.
>>
>>37817604
>salty

You just reinforced his post buddy.

>>37817620
If you really want to get fit why would you come to an indo-slavic agrarian tapestry trading board for advice?
>>
>>37817637
>indo-slavic agrarian tapestry
wow, i dont even know what those words mean
>>
>>37817063
I am all of your stats exactly (even age) and I can say that what you listed is all you need to get started. I jog a mile every morning and have a routine centered around pull ups + chin ups and lots of different push up variations, plus flutter kicks, crunches, ab stuff etc, and I do this routine 3 times a week... do something similar and you will get better sleep, have more energy in general and you'll feel much better, rarely do I ever feel depressed or shitty like that anymore
>>
>>37817816
train legs you ass
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.