[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ im deppressed af. My mom is constantly downing me by saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1271x1271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1271x1271
/fit/ im deppressed af.

My mom is constantly downing me by saying my genes wont let me gain. Because my dad is skinny, said that he went to specislist and shit and he never gained weight and he gave up, same with my uncle. (My dad went to the gym 3 days and then Quit, back in the day) But i went from 115 to 145. 5'11". How the fuck can i continue gaining weight? Ive been bulking for 3 weeks and i havent gaines. Im starting to believe all that crap my mom said. I just feel like giving up right now desu...
>>
Become a /fraud/ if you really wanna get bigger
>>
You should give up you worthless underage faggot.
>>
>>37817007
They didn't do it right.
Plus their generation didn't have internet like yours.
Your mom is a grown up girl.
She spews information to get you to empathize with her and not think things through.
She sees you as a wannabe.
She has fantasy ideals for you.
She is always "right" because men cater to women regardless of status.
Fuck them and never give up.
>>
>>37817007
Are you counting calories?
What are you eating?
What's your routine like?
Give us something to work with, OP. Also, stop listening to your mom. Her opinion is shit and she should feel like shit.
>>
Also a lot of that weight is from getting older by default.
>>
File: 1432704782049.gif (460 KB, 220x132) Image search: [Google]
1432704782049.gif
460 KB, 220x132
>>37817007
KO the bitch and deadlift her on the spot.

Stop fucking letting others lead your life cunt.
>>
>>37817073
Enjoy your b&.
>>
>>37817048
Ive been on a 210g protein diet 3200cal and 240carb diet for a week and a half. Gained 5 pounds but i weighted myself today after taking a shit n i was at 143. I dont understand. I made a post earlier while in frustation.
>>
>>37817124
>week and a half
abandon thread
>>
>>37817007
G O M A D

seriously op. Gallon of milk a day and you will gain weight
>>
>>37817124
Dude you won't get crazy gains within a week and a half... And your weight will always vary a bit, it's normal. The real results are noticeable in the mirror, weight is just to control you are not bulking too hard/not enough. But then again, you should expect results only after at least a month
>>
>>37817124
A week and a half is not enough time. Keep eating and going to the gym, OP. You're on the right track, but it'll take longer than that
>>
>underage faggot is a retard
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>37817170
Just any type of milk is good?
>>
>>37817975
Nope, whole milk. Whole god damn milk.
>>
>>37817975
WHOLE
>>
>>37817986
>>37817998
Alright, I usually drink 400 ml low fat milk along with my weight gain shakes a day. I'll try to drink 1 galon of whole milk a day and on top of that I'll try drinking the low fat milk along with my weight gain shake.

Is there anything bad about drinking too much milk?
>>
>>37817240
Kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.