[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How will you ever recover?
>>
>>37816768
Cont.
"To the grown ass group outside the Wawa,

Your laughter and rude comments didn't stop me from busting my ass at the gym today. Please excuse my lack of makeup and my ratty old clothes. I did not leave the house to impress you today. I went to impress myself and to make my son proud of his mom.

This "hog" as you so graciously deemed me has been on a journey to better herself. My doctor was blown away by my blood work. My total cholesterol was 118 which is well below the 200 limit for normal. I don't have diabetes or high blood pressure either. How many of you can say the same?

This "fat ass" almost gave up today. After being ridiculed I sat in my car in the parking lot and cried. I wanted nothing more than to go home binge watch "River Monsters" but I didn't. I gave you all a big f*ck you and busted my ass. Over an hour of sweating and huffing but I did it. Now please excuse my big fat ass as I go home to my loving son who probably wants me to run around with him for another hour."

#LoveWhatMatters

Credit: Mrsjimbeam313 via Reddit
>>
wat am i looking at here?
>>
>>37816768
i dont get it whats the point of this thread?

i think its clear though however you want me to insult the fat girl on my screen? Why would i do that? Do i get any satisfaction out of it? no i do not so im not going to..is ridiculing her going to get a girl to suck my cock? no i dont think so

what the hell op what he hell?
>>
>>37816768

Have another blood test when she's out of her teens
>>
>>37816768
>>37816775

LOL
>>
>>37816768
What is supposed to be hurting /fit/? I dont understand
>>
>>37816779
you can be healthy and fat you fat shamer
stop triggering me
>>
>>37816779
a fat ass who lost control of her life and feels the need to "empower herself" through social media instead of just buckling down and taking care of the issue.
>>
I don't get it. I also didn't bother to read your follow up post.
With that being said, this was a really lame attempt at triggering /fit/.
How will we recover? There was nothing to recover from in the first place.
>>
>>37816819
>>37816803
>>37816793
>>37816779

samefag redditor spotted
>>
>>37816768
C'mon OP, fat chick goes to the gym isn't even interesting. Good for her in fact.

Why not start a thread about a fattie skipping gym or something like that?
>>
Going to the gym to change something is the #1 mistake fat people make. It starts with the willpower to change what you eat. The notion that you can outrun a bad diet, while somewhat true, doesn't hold up for fatties. I've overheard groups of them saying "I worked so hard, I'm going to reward myself with icecream!" when in fact they only burned maybe 100 calories.
>>
>>37816768
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
????????????????????????????????
wat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.