[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I be embarrassed of bringing my 5'11 friend 275 pounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-7169758856546430067.jpg (336 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7169758856546430067.jpg
336 KB, 1440x2392
should I be embarrassed of bringing my 5'11 friend 275 pounds to the gym with me? i used to be 6'0 and 250 pounds. im now 200 and have only been working out a couple weeks.
>>
Why? He wants to lose weight, bring him and make him some gains
>>
>>37815162
no, if you feel that way about him, you are just hindering him, then he won't be making them sick gainzz and leave the fat life behind him.

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin.
>>
I am not embarrassed. I'm a skinny fat dyel still. he was worried about being embarrassed and i told him nobody gives a fuck and if anything they would be glad to see someone trying
>>
>>37815162
you're a terrible 'friend'
>>
>>37815302
Clearly you give a fuck you loser
>>
>>37815376
i rly don't but okay. I don't look visibly fat and he is worried. I'm taking him with me tonight regardless.
>>
If you didn't care you wouldn't have asked you autistic fuck.
>>
>>37815441
Shoo shoo
>>
>>37815162
why would you be embarrassed of your friend unless you're an asshole or he's a weirdo? and in the latter case why are you friends?
>>
no but your friend should be embarrassed to go the gym with a faggot like you
>>
>>37815162
>people still bully others for going to a gym
Come on man, you should be promoting him to go.
You should be the guy who calls him up ever work day and says "hey you fat shit let's go workout" because odds are without your support, he will not go by himself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.