[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any advice on how to deal with annoying cunts at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1428263183348.jpg (81 KB, 683x720) Image search: [Google]
1428263183348.jpg
81 KB, 683x720
Anyone have any advice on how to deal with annoying cunts at the gym giving unsolicited advice?

>going to the gym outside of my usual time period
>start warming up squats with only the bar
>faggot walks up to me to tell me im doing it wrong
>I tell him I appreciate the advice but I've been lifting for a while and know what im doing
>he continues to try to give me advice but starts to get quieter and quieter as I work up to my working set of 315
>finally leaves when he sees me squatting nearly 3x as much as he was lifting earlier

I dont get why people think they can just walk up to you and start giving you advice even when you politely decline them, and if you try being rude your either going to be accused of either being on roid rage or they try to escalate the issue.
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
What really posts my pepes is when people who have been working out for years without any visible results try to give you advice.
>>
>>37815158
god I fucking hate people like this. don't fucking bother me with that shit, I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>37815158
Wear headphones /thread.
>>
>>37815158
Ask him "If you know so much about working out, why do you still look like shit?"
It works all the time, regardless how they look.
>>
>>37815713
Kek
>>
>>37815158
I've only had this problem once and the guy completely backed off after I said "thanks but I know what I'm doing"

not sure why people are so pushy at your gym
>>
You walk away. It's true they may be annoying you, but there's no need to turn around and try to flip out on them. Put your headphones on and continue your work out.
>>
How come you guys always have amusing gym stories? I went to planet fagness for 2 years before becoming home gym master race and nobody there ever did something worthy of a gym rage story

it was planet fitness too, PLANET FITNESS REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37815158
>I tried being rude, that didn't work. Help me pls.
>>
Don't have any experience with that, but I definitely deal with people getting really fucking close to me when I lift.

>be today
>doing shrugs in shrug bar
>conveniently
>2 smiths to my right, wide open for the taking
>due to the laws of physics, one is farther away from me than the other.
>Popeye ass PT comes over with client
>summonsmith.exe next2U

No, just fucking no. The other smith was available, and now you have your client flinging the bar right behind my fucking head.

I'm stubborn af and am not willing to move when someone gets in my space, shit pisses me off man.
>>
File: 1467748437438.jpg (45 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
1467748437438.jpg
45 KB, 711x669
>>37815158
>warming up with 1 pl8 +10
>finish warmup set
>'put a pin on the bar
>what?
>Your weights are going to fall you should put a pin on the bar
>Nigga its literally 1 plate + a 10 that didn't move at all and not ot mention i'm already finished my warmup at this point
>uhh no they aren't going to fall its fine
>"I've had a plate fall on my foot once because they didnt put a pin on it"
>ok that sucks but (at this point im super annoyed) my weights are fine and they barely moved so no
>looks around for his powerlifting whale pod of women that he hangs out with every fucking day at 7 so they can hog the squat racks for hours cheering eachother on
>"I really think yo ushould put the pins on "
>Go tell the staff then lol
>He goes quiet and his whole fucking pod goes quiet
>they whisper to themselves probably saying im an asshole but to be fucking honest there are 2 squat racks and 1 cage that i somehow managed to get between their mating sessions so at this point i was ready to drop the plate he expected to drop on his foot

Seriously fuck autismos that think going out to the gym with your "squad" means you can hog whatever the fuck you want and are impervious to any outsiders because omg squaaa

Also
>He was married to one of the whalemens that was like 5'0 and 250lbs but omg babe you squatted 2pl8s you're so great!!
>>
>>37815843
>>37815955
Exactly what happened to me
>be squatting
>autismo walks right beside the bar
>pls pin because itll fall on my foot

or maybe you can move? holy fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.