[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nice body anon! What sport do you play? >no way, lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 289x175
>nice body anon! What sport do you play?
>no way, lifting IS your sport?
>>
"Huh, what?

No I just said I play varsity Baseball

Are you deaf or something?"
>>
>>37814099
I do rowing too dumb slut
>>
>>37814099
"Everything I can try, really"
>>
>>37814099
I just do Zumba and Wii Fit occasionally.
>>
>>37814099
>*tips vagina*
>>
>>37814099
I play futbol gringa de mierda espero que te pudras hija de la mil puta
>>
>>37814099
>>nice body anon! What sport do you play?
I play starcraft.
>>
File: size-s.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
size-s.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
>I play water polo
>this generates the same incredulous and patronizing reaction from the interlocutor

Also
>That's cool, I remember playing Marco Polo in pool parties when I was a kid, never knew it was a sport
>>
>looks down pushing my glasses higher on my nose resulting in a light glare that barely allows you to see my smirk
You didn't let me finish.
>does a leaping 540 over them, and landing behind them so softly that they don't hear my feet touch the ground
You see, I don't just work for these vain muscles. I train my body to be a weapon.
>puts one of them in a loose sleeper hold, and starts whispering in her ear, but loud enough that the others can hear me
Now, this is nothing personal. You've bought into the illusion I've created. That of the hapless meathead that only cares about vanity. But, and let this be a lesson to you, you should train yourself to recognize what someone like me is truly capable of.
>squeezes the hold a little tighter
You see, someone who isn't as trained as me doesn't move with the swift fluidity like I do. He doesn't glance away for those half seconds to reexamine the situation. And he definitely doesn't know how to take you down from the inside like I do. Yes, I can deadlift 250 lbs, and that's pretty impressive considering that's double my bodyweight, but I'm also much better than those silly bodybuilders.
>releases the sleeper hold
So now you know. And hopefully you'll know better than to underestimate what I'm capable of in the future.
>turns to walk away, putting hands in pockets
It's nothing personnel, ladies. You just needed to learn.
>>
>>37814099
Just say basketball you faggot chances are you're better at them without even playing it regularly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.