[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to into soccermode? In clothes they look dyel, girls arms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: soccermode.jpg (198 KB, 980x632) Image search: [Google]
soccermode.jpg
198 KB, 980x632
How to into soccermode?
In clothes they look dyel, girls arms.
But once they take their shirts off, girls get wet.
>>
>>37813072
Is all you're concerned with is making girls wet? Serious question.
>>
>>37813072
have you maybe considered playing soccer?
>>
>>37813086
back to basement fattie
>>
>never be fat in childhood / teenage years
>lift for 3 years
>cut

you are now soccermode
>>
>>37813095
I don't have a basement, I'm not a fattie, and my question hasn't been answered, so fuck you.

Dumbshits who go to all this trouble thinking they're going to get laid because of it are beyond stupid. If you want to get laid then you need to work on personality and sense of humor 1xF and just lift enough that you're not fat and have some muscle definition. That and a decent education so you can have an actual career in something and not being an hourly wage-slave in some service-industry job will take you all the way through your life better than 95% of everyone.
>>
>>37813128
you are either fattie or skeleton. No one with a good body would say something this retarded
>>
File: 1464542888231s.jpg (7 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1464542888231s.jpg
7 KB, 220x250
lift for 6 months while playing soccer, congrats
>>
>>37813072
To look like an athlete, you must become one.
>>
>>37813072
Literal default men's physique. This is what people would look like without office jobs and unnatural diets.
>>
>>37813182
t. delusional fattie
>>
>>37813128
DEFINITELY A FATTIE
>>
>>37813160
>projecting like a madman
Post your current body pic, fat fuck.
>>
>>37813095
>>37813160
>>37813219
>Cripplingly insecure weaklings who will NEVER have a girlfriend, EVER
You may as well just turn gay
>>
>>37813194
Retard nigger, /fit/ is about getting your body to sideshow proportions. That's what bodybuilding is. That's why every other word written on this board is "natty" - most of you have no clue what being properly active and not eating boxed food made by conglomerates will do to a human body.

Retard nigger.
>>
>>37813259
faggot fat fucking fatty
>>
>>37813297
>reverts to babby-level playground insults
Yep confirmed for fat, weak, and totally undesirable to the opposite sex, that's the only reason you'd get so angry so quickly. Hope you enjoy smoking pole, that's all the lovin' you're ever likely to get, and I hope you like fat guy dick, because that's all you're ever going to get, LOL.
>>
>>37813122
>>37813162
>lift

You kidding me?

Those fucks look like they didnt use a dumbbell in their entire life.

They look DYEL as fuck except for the abs.
>>
>>37813072
Why do soccer players always have such good hairlines?
>>
>>37813072
Serious answer. Football players run 10 k per match, they train every day almost, doing HIIT cardio is their life. They literally cannot get fat. They also go to the gym many times a week. They eat healthy foods. Some days they'll be at a surplus, that builds their decent muscle mass. Most days they are at a deficit, that explains their 5-10 % bodyfat. They don't train arms for hypertrophy cause that would decrease their speed. Have you ever seen a bodybuilder run? shit is embarassing.
>>
>>37813447
>implying some biceps on this skinny ass bodies would hurt them

Hit the weights and get a clue Lewandowski
>>
>>37813498
>let me tell these professional athletes how to train
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.