[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know a lot of epic Russians in my area. I'm not Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: RussianBear.jpg (623 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
RussianBear.jpg
623 KB, 1920x1280
I know a lot of epic Russians in my area. I'm not Russian and I live in the USA, but fuck it makes me want to be Russian.

Besides spending more time with them, how can I "Russian" myself?

What elements of lifestyle and culture can I take on to help?
>>
>>37811249
You can't, what the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>37811249
>vodka
>slavic squats
>communism
>>
File: 1463260708483.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463260708483.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Keep talking about how Russia is greatest country ever and Putin a benevolent ruler.
Claim that USA is behind ISIS, war in Ukraine and everything else wrong with this world.
Watch Russia Today, because it's the only reliable news source available in the West.
That's basically it, if you want to go deeper you'll have to move there.
>>
>>37811314
>>communism

Russia is more fiercely capitalism than the US presently is.
>>
>>37811264
A lot of the Russians I know work really hard like it's no big deal. They have all kinds of cultural customs that seem to enrich their lives that we Americans don't have. A lot of them are really strong.

For example, one Russian friend of mine came to America with $17, a suit, and one pair of casual clothes. He's a millionaire now. Another Russian friend did his Bachelor's with a double major starting when he was 14 and had 4 degrees by the time most of us graduated with our first.

It's not even just the hard work, but the attitude about it as well.
>>
>>37811338
no such thing as hard work, only soft men

russian lifting bro said this to me and it stuck
>>
had Russian gf, lived with her family for a couple years. learned a little Russian and lots about the culture

Russia itself sucks. it's very oppressive and often ignorant ranging from the leadership to the culture itself. they did not want us to ever visit

Eat sour cream with everything, like, everything. Salads, bagels, fish, steak, whatever

In fact, just eat everything. If I left a shred of meat on a chicken bone, her father would usually just grab it and basically eat the whole bone. dude had dad strength out of this world

they work their asses off at everything they do. little things like cleaning and organizing, car maintenance, packing for trips, they always did it the way they felt was optimal and never cut corners

made their own vodka, ate whole watermelons the way fatties eat chips

they were also pretty damn racist
>>
>>37811338
>A lot of the Russians I know work really hard like it's no big deal

Because it's normal to work 12-14 hours a day in a factory there then come home and drink and go to sleep until next day.

>A lot of them are really strong.

No, there really aren't. Yeah there's a lot of great athletes and minds but that's far from the average russian in any way.

Most are skinny fat and alcoholic. Russian has the 2nd highest opiate usage rate IN THE WORLD, besides Afghanistan which happens to produce over 90% of the World's supply

Among highest alcoholism rates in the world

Very high murder rates and violence

One of the highest abortion rates in the world (so much for "muh conservative savior of da white race")

>He's a millionaire now. Another Russian friend did his Bachelor's with a double major starting when he was 14 and had 4 degrees by the time most of us graduated with our first.

That has nothing to do with him being Russian. That has to do with him being hardworking and pushing through. People of all races do that including niggers born in a country where the GDP per capita is like $1000.
>>
>>37811354
That's fucking great. That's the sort of attitude I'm talking about.

It's beyond an attitude actually, it's a worldview that I want to understand and acquire.
>>
>>37811380
Also prime example, thanks anon
>>
>>37811381
Fair points. I'm talking mainly about the Russians I know personally who have come to the US. Russian immigrants might be a more accurate category, but really it's specifically just the ones I know and how they seem to exhibit a worldview that I'm sure assists them in crushing life like the pussy it is.
>>
>>37811505
That has nothing to do with being Russian though is what I'm saying.

You make it seem like they have some sort of special culture that yields success stories more than other ones which isn't true
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1394x1170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1394x1170
>>37811249
rolling
>>
>>37811552
Rollerino
>>
File: О РЛЫ.png (218 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
О РЛЫ.png
218 KB, 475x360
>>37811381
>Because it's normal to work 12-14 hours a day in a factory there then come home and drink and go to sleep until next day.
Shit that ignorant fucks spew online, damn. I think you just mixed your memes man, that one is about china.
>>
>>37811338
They aren't Russian, they're what Americans are supposed to be and what made your country great. The work in west isn't considered hard by most ex-soviets. I went to work in a factory right out of high school to try and earn money for uni.

>12 hour shifts
>nobody cares if you're ill, unless you're dying you have to work
>2-3 breaks
>very rarely the breaks were longer than 10-15 mins
>all that for ~€400 a month, without overtimes.

Then I decided to hop on the plane to UK and earn my money there. At first it was agency work.

>12h shifts
>can take howevermany sick days you need
>at least 3 breaks
>30 min each
>£5.98 an hour

Then I got a contract with the company itself.

>12h shifts
>had a number of paid sick days you could take
>at least 3 breaks
>30 min each
>£12.12 an hour

Russia is even worse than that. It's a literal shithole famalam and those people have escaped it to become Americans.
>>
>>37811552
if I get igor one more fucking time
>>
>>37811641
>Shit that ignorant fucks spew online, damn. I think you just mixed your memes man, that one is about china.

Go ask russians how much is normal to work on /int/. The average salary per month in Russia is literally $500/mo
>>
File: 1462811492527.gif (2 MB, 1067x720) Image search: [Google]
1462811492527.gif
2 MB, 1067x720
>>37811677
Пoпизди мнe тyт кoгo гдe cпpaшивaть блeaдь
>>
>>37811552
Rolling
>>
>>37811354
This also mirrors something a friend of mine, who's a well-known Russian concert pianist, said: "There are no bad pianos, only bad pianists."
>>
>>37811249
This is the most autistic post I've ever seen
>>
File: 111123123123.png (144 KB, 262x210) Image search: [Google]
111123123123.png
144 KB, 262x210
>>37811249
Not sure if serious.

>Russian and hate my country, people and culture
>finally leave the shit country and move to europe
>never accepted because I am "lol u Russia, vodka, drink, bear, babushka, putin, etc".

I should embrace it and fuck the haters but I really, really dont like Russia. Accepting myself as that scum is hard.

>mfw reading OP, pic related
>>
>>37811909
дятeл
>>
>>37811249
Watch crazy russian hacker videos on youtube.

Start with the wd40 life hacks. Then move on to spoon hacks. Then watch the hotdog one and maybe the cherry gadgets one.

It will either show you how to be a russian, or make you glad you never are one.
>>
>>37811977
иди в дoтy игpaй cyкa
>>
>>37811552
rollin
>>
>>37811552
oy blyat
>>
>>37811338
Damn I second this. My current boss is Russian. Came to America nothing and worked up to become a millionaire. Works like you wouldn't believe. Owns like 10 cars, dune buggies, motorcycles. Really great guy too.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.