[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSA: Put your water/milk in your shaker before your powder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 150x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 150x175
PSA:
Put your water/milk in your shaker before your powder.
Otherwise, kiss goodbye to your next PR.
>>
>>37810736
>not injecting directly into blood stream

it's like you want to be weak
>>
File: right babe.jpg (27 KB, 620x315) Image search: [Google]
right babe.jpg
27 KB, 620x315
>>37810736
>not putting the scoops in first then the milk to spook the scoops
>>
Why the fuck does it make a difference?
>>
nice pic faggot
>>
File: 1443111669165.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1443111669165.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>mixing your powder with water or milk
>>
File: why u.png (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
why u.png
72 KB, 500x500
>>37810736
Is this another meme
>>
just dump the powder in your mouth to avoid vestiges
>>
>>37810801
>spook the scoops
Im laughing to myself so hard rn
>>
>>37810736
>Otherwise, kiss goodbye to your next PR.

Jokes on you i don't want to get too big anyway
>>
>not confusing your shaker by putting your protein in your butt and shaking it in your ass and squirting it into the milk carten
>>
>>37810825

Not OP, but in my experience if you put the powder in first, a lot of it just sticks to the side of the cup. It just mixes better if you put the liquid in first.
>>
This order for maximum autism:
1. Shaker ball thing
2. Milk up to top of shaker ball
3. 2 scoop CMON
4. Milk to top
5. Lid
>>
>>37811755
This
>>
Are you guys actually worried about powder first or liquid first? Are you guys retarded? That shit is low on the list of things to think about.

Everyone knows the only thing that you should be concerned about is whether you're taking 4 scoops per scoop.

4 scoops per scoop, and then water first, powder next. Two to three times a day. Prepare to leave humanity behind.
>>
>>37811254
kek
>>
>>37810925
No. It's health and fitness advice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.