[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's better for shoulder gains, behind the neck presses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: nat king mike.jpg (31 KB, 175x287) Image search: [Google]
nat king mike.jpg
31 KB, 175x287
What's better for shoulder gains, behind the neck presses or presses to the front?
>>
>>37810280
The front, to get big a juicy like big Mike P
>>
>>37810280
behind the neck for all your rotator cuff injury needs

Make sure to go as heavy as possible so that if you struggle or your delts are unable to push the weight up you use your rotator cuff to stabilize most of it
>>
>>37810883
Not sure if trolling. This is totally wrong. Behind the neck is the only way to work all three heads at once and even work the upper back at the same time.

Behind the neck is endorsed by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Kevin Levrone.
>>
>>37810981
Arnold was on steroids though, so he's a fraud
>>
>>37810981
>Behind the neck is the only way to work all three heads at once and even work the upper back at the same time

And it's also a good way to fuck your shit up you idiot

>Behind the neck is endorsed by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Kevin Levrone.

>Arnold Memenigger

OH WOW ARNOLD SAID IT? THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING.

That guy is king of broscience. Read his website, he's a fucking retard, he gives DYEL bodybuilding.com-tier advice
>>
Is this pic a rare Lorde?
>>
>>37810280
Haha yeah, sick thread bro!! If I recall correctly, the dude in that pic used to mainly train his shoulders with weighted handstand pushups, but with his hands on two benches so he could go a bit deeper.
If you're not brutally strong like him though, I'd recommend normal OHP
>>
>>37810280
do dumbbell press instead of behind the neck to get wider
>>
>>37811006
>Arnold
>Bro scientist
Pick one.

Also, Kevin Levrone swears by ptn presses.
>>
>>37811681
>>Arnold
>>Bro scientist

He gives absolutely the stupidest advice possible, he is definitely one of the biggest broscientists around.
>>
File: 20160704_194846.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160704_194846.jpg
236 KB, 1280x960
Hey /fit/, I need some quick workout advice. I have a mesomorph body type, and i'm insecure about the shape of my rib cage, primarily since the curvature of a mesomorph is slightly femanine. What exercises could I do to help my situation? I heard pull-overs help, but im still unsure. Pic related, me.
>>
File: arnie.png (281 KB, 381x529) Image search: [Google]
arnie.png
281 KB, 381x529
>>37811681
shut up you fucking retard
>pro BBers
>not giant broscientists
just do wide grip pullups for a wide back brah
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.